Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

Making variants of weapons is kind of cheesy, but advantageous for DE.  They don't have to come up with an entirely new concept for a weapon, just modifying it.  With the Mutualist Cernos, just take the old Cernos model and begin to...do things to it......horrible things......squelchy things....is that a tumor?

Just now, aoguro_ said:

can i proof somewhere who said when about the update on friday ?

thx for links etc

There's no confirmation that it will be on march 4th actually. It could be today as far as we know. I think OP took that info from the PC Gamer article but the same guy who wrote it says it was his mistake in the comment section.

6 minutes ago, CptHappyOrange said:

I think we will get it next week. They will, most probably, showcase all the stuff in this new big update tomorrow in the devstream. 

Patience people.

as i remember from the past a announcement will come, 2 possibillities are in the announcement, mostly shared/given by DErebecca

one could be that the update is today (which is unusual since the last updates)

one could be that they are working hard on the update for today and its release comes somewhere between thursday/friday london/canada time

you know why ? no question mark-pic left on the main update-info page ^^)

BUT, where are the announced warframeS they have written here the last days ?

Edited by Guest

Just now, Demoonic said:

774a444e4887c9f6ad64cf21f0367aee.png

4d120f48b8fdbc70e0667d93c227e91e.png

Just now, Neswii said:

The article from PC Gamer is not true. It's a mistake, check the comment section.

It will probably come tomorrow but it might come today.

Edited by Nachino

1 minute ago, skelo0 said:

It seems like they are going to release it after the devstream if you look on the warframe website

Pretty sure it'll be before. They mentioned that there will be lore spoilers, and I doubt they'd spoil anything without the players having a chance to experience it themselves first

I honestly think today could be the date. Don't ask why, it's just a gut feeling

3 minutes ago, Nachino said:

The article from PC Gamer is not true. It's a mistake, check the comment section.

It will probably come tomorrow but it might come today.

The mistake is that he said FEBRUARY 4th instead of march 4th.

Which he corrected by editing it.

Edited by Neswii

6 minutes ago, skelo0 said:

It seems like they are going to release it after the devstream if you look on the warframe website

ok, but why should i be interested in giving questions or being interested being guided or told for smth i didnt expirience before ?

cant understand marketing-gags like this ...

ok, enough for me now, im not with speculations etc.

have a good one here, lads ^^)

semper fi

Edited by Guest

Edit: you can ignore this, people have found it already. Thought it hasn't been mentioned because of the timestamp

I'll just leave this here:

The link is to an article on pcgamer.com.

Edit 2: Have a hype pic instead:

Edited by Kontrollo

On ‎2‎/‎29‎/‎2016 at 5:29 AM, NightmareT12 said:

But it's not going to be yet, they'll showcase the new frame in a devstream first. It's the way it works.

its today or tomorrow.... that's FACT ( not  life or death fact... stop taking it like so super srsly...). how dose this random guy know? LOOK AT THE HUD, theirs no "coming soon" so its today or tomorrow ( I hope for today cuz it stoped today witht he hub)

Edited by Urska
sick of childish post lol

Just now, KuroShiranui said:

From my experience on the past major update releases, I won't bet on 4th of March. I'd say it's gonna be 5th or 6th.

I must have missed the past major updates that released on week-ends. Appreciate the wisdom!