Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

10 minutes ago, Urska said:

its today or tomorrow.... that's FACT. how dose this random guy know? LOOK AT THE HUD, theirs no "coming soon" so its today or tomorrow ( I hope for today cuz it stoped today witht he hub)

Psst, hint, check my message's date >__>

It will not be today unless something goes horribly right. PC gamer states that DE told them it's scheduled for tomorrow, and DE Rebecca linked to their Twitter without disputing the date. So tomorrow is projected date, it could always be later due to unforeseen circumstances. Like a fire. Or an actual mummy. 

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Psst, hint, check my message's date >__>

at that time we knew it was about 5 days out, due to DE patterns, unless some epic delay happens like with Park 2.0 n all. that day me n all my friends knew it was 80% gotta be  Th or Fri

2 minutes ago, Neswii said:

It will not be today unless something goes horribly right. PC gamer states that DE told them it's scheduled for tomorrow, and DE Rebecca linked to their Twitter without disputing the date. So tomorrow is projected date, it could always be later due to unforeseen circumstances. Like a fire. Or an actual mummy. 

But in coment section says its a mistake

5 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

I must have missed the past major updates that released on week-ends. Appreciate the wisdom!

I'm not sure how weekends would affect the release date, but it's either finishing on time or there will be this bug that might cause crashes that they'd probably need to fix. 

3 minutes ago, Nachino said:

It's not a fact until it happened.

lol... I love how u all over take it life or death fact, u all know what I mean. its DE.... that's all I gotta say its kinda funny your

2 minutes ago, CaterHowlett16 said:

Eh....this would have to be at least my fourth.  

and this is my... I don't feel like event couting, i been but about 7 + at least, i joined when nekros came out

Edited by Urska

1 minute ago, KuroShiranui said:

I'm not sure how weekends would affect the release date, but it's either finishing on time or there will be this bug that might cause crashes that they'd probably need to fix. 

That's the point. If there is a major bug that could break a lot of things they would most likely push it to next week, there won't be anyone at the office to hot-fix a major issue the 5th or 6th, so it's best to just leave the game in a playable state all weekend. :)

By the way, here's a relevant excerpt from the pcgamer.com article:

You can see what Inaros and the new weapons can do for yourself in the trailer above and screenshots below. Digital Extremes tells us that the update is scheduled to go live this Friday, March 4th, and says the best way to stay up to date is by following the official Twitter account. After the update is live, the dev team will be streaming an overview on Twitch.

Edited by Kontrollo

Just now, Vesiga said:

Infested Tipedo, Infested cernos that looks like it works like the Torid, and new infested pistols. 

got a feeling the tipedo/cernos are gonna need weapons to build them gottah plan ahead.

Good thinking there, gonna check right now what the requirements for those are. Also, might be clan tech as well. :/

2 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Infested Tipedo, Infested cernos that looks like it works like the Torid, and new infested pistols. 

got a feeling the tipedo/cernos are gonna need weapons to build them gottah plan ahead. 

Plot twist: You need to sacrifice Rakta Cernos. mwahahahaha.

On a more serious note...:

Just now, Kontrollo said:

Good thinking there, gonna check right now what the requirements for those are. Also, might be clan tech as well. :/

You'll need a Bo for the Tipedo, which will be most likely used for the new spear. As for the Cernos I think it was really affordable.

Edited by NightmareT12

4 minutes ago, Ahcruna said:

That's the point. If there is a major bug that could break a lot of things they would most likely push it to next week, there won't be anyone at the office to hot-fix a major issue the 5th or 6th, so it's best to just leave the game in a playable state all weekend. :)

Well, dang. A hiccup there; looks like I won't get my hopes up until next week.