Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

4 minutes ago, Vesiga said:

Infested Tipedo, Infested cernos that looks like it works like the Torid, and new infested pistols. 

got a feeling the tipedo/cernos are gonna need weapons to build them gottah plan ahead. 

Oh god no... not tipedo! This thing requires kunai and bo... 

1 minute ago, NightmareT12 said:

Plot twist: You need to sacrifice Rakta Cernos. mwahahahaha.

On a more serious note...:

You'll need a Bo for the Tipedo, which will be most likely used for the new spear. As for the Cernos I think it was really affordable.

Tipedo itself needs a Kunai as well. But I'm more worried about the total time all of those together will take to be crafted. If the Tipedo is in fact a requirement and it's clan tech, we're going to have to wait at least 4 days until we can start building that new staff (another 12-24h).

13 minutes ago, KuroShiranui said:

Well, dang. A hiccup there; looks like I won't get my hopes up until next week.

Being honest Kuro?  I personally remember DE working Weekends too, sometimes when big updates are out or even cutting their own weekends short (AFAIK) to come BACK to the office, especially if things get 'that' bad.

0:07 into teaser.

"Kavat? Kavat!!  Ah...Kavat <3"

0:12 into teaser.

"Oh a bitey spea--DID HE JUST PLUNGE INTO THAT DUDE'S GUT? WTF!"

0:51 into teaser.

"Poison theme with the weapons it seems. Saryn players rejoice I guess."

1:17 into teaser.

"Oh...Lasers. Joyyy. =S"

1:32 into teaser.

"The heck is that on their backs? Hm. I hope I'm not forced into 1v1 for content - that'd suck. =/"

1:39 into teaser.

"Cat lady! ^^"

-----

Change always brings equal parts hype and concern, let's hope it's more the prior.

17 minutes ago, Slander630 said:

Zero hype, but least we have a set date now, Now we all need to sit back and hope there's no hiccups in getting it going

(like Equinox...)

was just going to say " YA me n my friend hanged and was sad it didn't happen while he was over due to delays" lol...also how can u have zero hype....don't u at all see any thing u like in this update?.... like this update is 100% epic as !@#$

(side note, hes my rl friend)

Just now, DERebecca said:

As the Megathread here implies, March 4th is when the Update is comin' morning/afternoon EST! If this changes we'll let you know!

Well... I was hoping to awake and find it there, just much like any other major update. looks like it's F5 day though!

3 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

As the Megathread here implies, March 4th is when the Update is comin' morning/afternoon EST! If this changes we'll let you know!

Knew it!

Ps: Don't forget to feed the hamsters C:

Edited by Stoner74

Well for everyone wondering, it has already been confirmed by DE themselves that it's coming tomorrow, in this PC gamer Magezine here :
http://www.pcgamer.com/this-weeks-big-warframe-update-is-a-mix-of-mummies-and-emoji/?utm_content=buffer91b15&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter&utm_campaign=buffer-pcgamer

Which I pulled straight from Rebecca's twitter just now.