Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

7 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

I cant wait to lay my hands on the new contents and Kavats!

I don't mean to burst any bubbles but it should be reiterated that pet Kavats are still a few updates out - only the enemy versions are being introduced with 18.5. Don't wanna create any false hype.

1 minute ago, Legion216 said:

I'd be very sad if I have to sacrifice my tipedo to  make the new staff. 

It takes my favourite melee weapon EVER and turns it into a stick with a malformed blob of arse cancer sticking to it. 

First of all, you don't have to sacrifice anything. Just build a new tipedo while keeping the old.

Last but not least, it is more likely to be a polearm considering the animations of the video.

cool reveal video, I Inaros really is at home in the sand. No minions though, right?

One thing, each time I watch it he looks more and more Grineer. Even the Anubis looks Grineerish.

The colors, the placement of the lights, any one else see this? 

31 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

First of all, you don't have to sacrifice anything. Just build a new tipedo while keeping the old.

Last but not least, it is more likely to be a polearm considering the animations of the video.

Sydon (a polearm weapon) requires an Amphis (a staff weapon) to construct.

1 minute ago, BornWithTeeth said:

Sydon (a polearm weapon) requires an Amphis (a staff weapon) to construct.

Well I think the point he was trying to make was that I need not "sacrifice" the Tipedo, I can simply build a new one. :)

Buuuut I probably won't, because infested weapons look like....well, butt cancer. :D

Edited by Legion216

8 minutes ago, Dante123pl said:

so that syandana at 1:30 is from pvp? cause i saw conclave symbols on it, would be nice to have more pvp cosmetics

looks amazing thou

Correct.

According to the PC gamer article, it has 7 arcs of energy that snake from the centre. One activates for each of your seven weekly Conclave goals you've completed. It will only look like it does in the trailer once all 7 are completed.

2 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Correct.

According to the PC gamer article, it has 7 arcs of energy that snake from the centre. One activates for each of your seven weekly Conclave goals you've completed. It will only look like it does in the trailer once all 7 are completed.

i wont even bother then i guess :P

6 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Correct.

Will it be only inclusive to GET from conclave or also inclusive in conclave to PICK? So in short, am i able to use it in normal PvE?

Edited by IceColdHawk

2 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

Will it be only inclusive to GET from conclave or also inclusive in conclave to PICK? So in short, am i able to use it in normal PvE?

If I had to guess, I'd say that - while it can only be obtained from Conclave - it can be used in PvE as well as PvP. This is the case with the Conclave weapon skins, so I see no reason for the Syandana to differ.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

If I had to guess, I'd say that - while it can only be obtained from Conclave - it can be used in PvE as well as PvP. This is the case with the Conclave weapon skins, so I see no reason for the Syandana to differ.

I don't know if cool or not. The syandana looks like an eye-gasm...but having to play conclave to get it is rather meh...

1 minute ago, IceColdHawk said:

I don't know if cool or not. The syandana looks like an eye-gasm...but having to play conclave to get it is rather meh...

Not to mention continuing to play Conclave to maintain its appearance.

Just now, IceColdHawk said:

Agreed. Going to have to pass on it.

Even if I did decide to endure Conclave long enough to obtain it, the fact that I have to consistently complete weekly goals to maintain the full appearance is too much of a deterrent. 

I don't like Conclave, and I don't like the idea of things that can be used in PvE that are only obtainable in Conclave. But, like I said - it's already the case with the weapon skins, so it's nothing new.

meh.... infested weapons.  Was curious about what new weapons we would get, but not so excited now.  Infested weapons almost always suck.  The tile extensions and revamped sabotage looks like it will be good though. 

And exclusive conclave cosmetics... *sigh* why bother DE.  PvP was supposed to be something to do on the side, but you give it exclusives, doesn't seem right. 

Edited by ClockworkSpectre