Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

1 hour ago, IceColdHawk said:

Last but not least, it is more likely to be a polearm considering the animations of the video.

I dont think so. The teaser calls it the Lesion staff and we got that Grineer trident a while back so I really hope its a staff.

26 minutes ago, IceColdHawk said:

I don't know if cool or not. The syandana looks like an eye-gasm...but having to play conclave to get it is rather meh...

24 minutes ago, Gurpgork said:

Not to mention continuing to play Conclave to maintain its appearance.

Yeah no thank you. There is a reason I disliked when PvP was coming in the first place and it is because I am not just fond of them, now that they will add in a cool looking cosmetic but it is not only exclusive to PvP, but that you also have to continue playing it? No thank you. I'd rather not to. Shame but I guess it is just something I have to come in grips with.

3 minutes ago, BETAOPTICS said:

Yeah no thank you. There is a reason I disliked when PvP was coming in the first place and it is because I am not just fond of them, now that they will add in a cool looking cosmetic but it is not only exclusive to PvP, but that you also have to continue playing it? No thank you. I'd rather not to. Shame but I guess it is just something I have to come in grips with.

well im fine its being from pvp but major issue here is you have to continue playing pvp to keep the effects.

That moment when your  parents in law will stay at your house for the weekend and a Warframe update is coming, which you won't enjoy until the week after. 

I definitely need to install Warframe in my mind palace. 

tumblr_lxsxxgErou1rnqtero1_500.gif

Edited by siralextraffo
Sherlock is love. Game is on.

Just now, siralextraffo said:

The moment when you parents in law will stay at your house for the weekend and a Warframe update is coming, which you won't enjoy until the week after. 

I definitely need to install Warframe in my mind palace. 

tumblr_lxsxxgErou1rnqtero1_500.gif

This made me chuckle very, very hard. 

I approve of this post.

4 minutes ago, Legion216 said:

This made me chuckle very, very hard. 

I approve of this post.

Glad it did, though I wish it was no true story, mate. 

Especially because I can't even watch the Devstream since I won't have done the new quest yet, that I can't wait to play! 

Edited by siralextraffo

2 minutes ago, EmptyDevil said:

Too bad that mod doesn't scale. I wonder if the new bow will or not.

My gut says 'yes'. Functionally, it seems to be incredibly similar to Torid. It'll be interesting to compare the two once it's out.

Considering Torid has many limitations, I hope Mutalist Cernos doesn't completely outclass it.

6 hours ago, TEB-ORION7 said:

Jim%20Carrey%20celebrating%20New%20Years

they guy you show is in deep contact with his psycho-analyst and even more, the suicidal tendencies in the actors-area are really really too much

i know that this forum doesnt like things which show the negative truth of some creations in warframe

and i know that free speech mostly get labeled with bad, hunted with warning points and banned if it goes on

thats the same illusion as the game is based on =)

anway, duality exists only in the eye of the beholder ,-)