Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ladies and gentlemen, it's finally here! (U18.5 hype thread)

Zanno

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

And so have I

:clem:

TFW that forum update hasnt happened yet :Kappa:

edit: WAIT WHAT???  HOW IS IT THERE IN THE QUOTE BUT NOT IN YOUR ACTUAL POST?GY7zCCG.jpg

Edited by Jukantos

Just now, Kogashi said:

Anyways hope update is live sooon -_-

DE giv us the new stuffs ^.^

Consider the following: DE is 6 hours behind europe. Over at DE Headquarters, it's currently 7:34 am. Although things are probably heating up around now, i doubt it's going to be deployed within the next ~10 hours. It seems more likely to launch in the evening after the devstream, meaning it'll be 3-6 am saturday morning for us european tenno by the time it does.

That's at least how the last updates went. Better not to get overhyped and then eventually having to go to sleep sad because you didnt take timezones into account

Looking forward to most of this, but reserving any form of hype; getting hyped the last few times left me staying up until noon next day waiting.

Poor friend is gonna take like 2 days to download this on his amazing connection though.

Just now, Jukantos said:

Consider the following: DE is 6 hours behind europe. Over at DE Headquarters, it's currently 7:34 am. Although things are probably heating up around now, i doubt it's going to be deployed within the next ~10 hours. It seems more likely to launch in the evening after the devstream, meaning it'll be 3-6 am saturday morning for us european tenno by the time it does.

That's at least how the last updates went. Better not to get overhyped and then eventually having to go to sleep sad because you didnt take timezones into account

Welp, the PC Gamer page said that DE intends to do the Devstream after the Update's live, so... I'm hoping everything goes well this one time. Just this one ;__;

3 minutes ago, Jukantos said:

DE are fellow nerds they dont care about RL day and night cycles.

hey probably have daytime effects then turned off.

Edited by Kogashi

Promised myself I wouldn't straight up buy another warframe, but I can't resist after realizing how easy it is to rack up steam cash through selling their trading cards and getting a 50% coupon off plat. Easiest 370 plat I've ever obtained.

1 minute ago, Darkmoone1 said:

Promised myself I wouldn't straight up buy another warframe, but I can't resist after realizing how easy it is to rack up steam cash through selling their trading cards and getting a 50% coupon off plat. Easiest 370 plat I've ever obtained.

Meh, i'd rather stockpile the plat and use it for slots, lenses or to help newbies. That's much more satisfying than skipping content

3 minutes ago, Darkmoone1 said:

I'd recommend to just rush it. Thus you play the quest and save like half of the plat you would spend on buying the frame.

1 minute ago, Jukantos said:

Meh, i'd rather stockpile the plat and use it for slots, lenses or to help newbies. That's much more satisfying than skipping content

Me, I want to stockpile it for the Banshee Deluxe Skin. However, if at least 2 of the new weapons are Mutagen Mass eating clantech BS and/or the Quest for the frame only leads to a grindwall like Mesa's, then I'll propably get the bundle. I have way too much plat left over because I farmed up like 2.5k with prime trash and the maxed primed mods i wanted to buy "only" cost me 1k... Also Prime Acess.

Great, Can't remove that black box so I'm stuck with an empty post.

What I was trying to say was that I'm not really skipping out on content if I do the quest that Inaros is linked to anyway. The only thing I'm really skipping is the waiting, buying a slot, finding a potato for the frame etc. If he comes with a quest.

I know it's common for the community to think buying a warframe is a waste, but I feel the opposite since I like enjoying the game modes and quests without being tied down to grinding a warframe. In some cases it makes the content I'm playing insufferable because I'm more focused on getting the content than playing the content.

Besides, I'm practically getting this thing for free, so... :clem:

Edited by Darkmoone1