Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Not related to the new update, but there is something that's been bothering me for some time. 

Baro is a good way to see some old weapons return to the game for a limited time. But I noticed that while some weapons already popped 3 times (see prisma gorgon, prisma veritux, mara detron) there are still weapons that appeared only once (prova vandal, machete wraith, prisma tetra). Will we see them return soon?

Q1: Do you still thinking about remove ammo from game?

Q2: Zephyr deluxe skin is forsaken?

Q3:Do you remember Redemer? New Gunblade with new stance coming?

Q4: Silva & Aegis get 1st place, why its worst than Mios and Kronens?

Q5: Everybody still have a wish, to ever get Time-based frame. She/He name definitly need to be Chronos. Becasue why not! :D

Q6: Other Primes(Older) will ever get that awesome cinematic just like Saryn Prime have?

Q7: When Steam workshop things can be buyable for plat? Withouth steam?

Q8: Now on every Baro visit we will get Resource boosters and Marks? This is constant offer?

Q9:What Deluxe skin first? Broberon or Bananashee?

Q10:Starter frames update again? Maybe Atlas in this? Atlas can be very good as starter :P

Q11:Dojo skins/Pattern and return of Old dojo as skin? Colors customization are insufficient.

Q12: How Players in our lisets before mission must looks like? It will arrive in U18.5 or 19?

Q13:Archwing in water AND in space simulate with Simulacrum?

Q14: Teamnates can ever be in simulacrum?

Q15: Arcane helmets will ever come again?

Q16:More corpus noggles! More love for corpus not just Grinner everytime, everywhere. Have you ever thinking about Raid with Corpus enemies? Was with grinner and Infested. Time for Corpus.

Q17: Typhus frame will ever happen? Or ANY fan-concept frame? (Another thing) When you thinking about create new warframe do you ever get something from players idea?

Edited by AstroLord

14 hours ago, DiabolusUrsus said:

Have you considered preventing CC abilities from scaling infinitely instead of trying to make damage abilities scale as well as CC?

You guys have said before that players are not supposed to stay in endless missions forever, yet almost every buff to abilities that you've handed out have all been focused on allowing them to scale into high-level content. Your efforts have actively enabled endless-marathons to continue unchecked, which has in turn helped facilitate power-farming, which has in turn led to poorly-considered reactionary changes to gameplay in an effort to curb the behavior. 

Nice to see someone else ask this same question/make this same point. The whole point of endless missions is to make us die eventually. People complain about it like they don't think that things get harder for that purpose- or more like it's for literally no reason whatsoever. Complaints lead to buffs on damage abilities. IMO what you're saying here is entirely right. Damage abilities should not scale up higher and higher and higher like they have been- they're just straight OP and now they *cough exalted blade cough* are making CC obsolete instead of the other way around. If CC scaled down with enemy level like damage did, they'd be balanced, both have their uses, and endless missions' point and game challenge would be restored.

TL;DR DE I'd love to see an answer to this question as well, I really believe it's the solution to the issue.

[QUESTION 1]

Can we get the ability to equip "any 3 Weapons" instead of "1 Primary, 1 Secondary, 1 Melee"? For example -> 2 Melee + 1 Rifle

[QUESTION 2]

Right now Channeling is kinda ... not good? Can you please take a look into it? And, in case you are already working on it, do you plan on keeping Channeling as a Damage Boost? Or are you thinking about alternatives - like changing it into a Utility tool (looking at you, Life Strike).

[QUESTION 3]

Archwing...on some tilesets, enemies are really hard to see - even with the markers. They seem to "melt" with the background. Would be really great if you could take another look at it.

Also, can we please get Missions where we have to jump from "Normal" to "Archwing" - maybe even multiple times (similar to Sharkwing)? (not sure if that was already mentioned as something that's planned)

Hey DE's I just wondering if there will ever be any changes in kubrow breeding. I have 22 stasis slots and I love breeding. The thing that bothers me is how random it is when it comes down to breeding with prints. Will there ever be a changing in the way prints are copied. like I can be able to pull off certain traits off a print. The thing that gets me is how I can put 2 different prints and it makes a pattern that neither of the prints had. Will there every be a change in it? Please answer me please. If I could pull of 3 traits per print would b great. Iike size color and patter. Or type color gender. Please make a change to breeding I'm sick of losing nice prints and not getting what I want. Thanx De

Instead of sorties automatically giving you 25 cores for a non-repeatable single season reward (lenses, nezha, weapons, etc), can we choose between getting the item or 25 cores?  I'm asking since, until I have lenses on most of my weapons/frames, I want would prefer to have a lens instead of 25 cores.  Once I have lenses on most of my stuff, I will be choosing cores or making greater lenses.

Thank you.

Since the release of the Mummy frame (Iranos?) many people see the way it's described as what Nekros should have been. Will he get some love after 18.5? Can this frame inspire a more interesting ability for him than playing DJ with corpses?

Archwing. Basically that's it. They were introduced and....that's it.

They need to be part of the game and not just some obligatory nuisance. 

There way too few options to customize (mods) and hardly anything you can do with them that's actually related to the rest of the game.

There could be missions to protect or attack orokin towers that would reward players with acces to void missions. Hell there could be archwing missions IN the void.

So, before introducing new stuff, plz explore and expand the usefullness of things already in the game.

Cheers,

I know I'm one of the latest devstreams, you were talking about expanding pvp (possibly including arcwing pvp/races). Are there any current plans on implementation or is that still just an idea for now?

1. New frame profile video? (If it dont come by this Devstream)

2. Word on Oberon rework? Would love him to become the Sayrn of Radiation.

3. Accessories that will come with Oberon Deluxe Skin?

4. Thoughts on getting a new Sparring Weapon?

5. Thoughts about a shield only melee weapon?

6. Will this frame come with a new quest? (if not answered by Friday)

7. There was talk about weapons getting a Exulis slot. Any update on this?

8. There was talk about 1 time unequipping a Focus lens from a frame/weapon. Any update on this?

9. Multishot to consume more ammo or tied to last 5 levels of weapon lvling? Any update to whats gonna happen to multishot?

10. Someone on Twitter mentioned Lisets not being abled to fly freely & [DE]steve replied with "yet". Mind expanding?

11. Better look at the new Starchart

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293
added #10 & #11

I've been thinking about relays and clan dojos.Is it possible to see some changes and advancements towards customization for dojos and things to do in relays?A proposal I have is a currency system that enables clan members to receive credits according to what they offered to the dojo,as for relays how about random missions for the relay it self (i.e. the extermination of a nearby grineer platoon,or clearing out the area around the relay of asteroids in archwing mode).

Edited by (PS4)exterminator00cy

Howdy doody all the new mummy-frame (Inaros I presume?) is looking like a nice frame to mix up Warframe's gameplay, additional I have 2 questions for ye.

1- How's the Mods 2.0 rework progressing? I understand there was still some internal debate, has there been a consensus reached as to what direction to take it?

2- (what a surprise!) What is the possibility of adding additional tabs for appearances/ upgrades to allow greater flexibility for builds and appearances to create what we need? I have also created a thread to discuss this matter if anyone wishes to support this it would be greatly appreciated.  

Q1: Nekros has been a hot topic lately for a rework/polish up. I know there are others in line first for a rework, but can we get some confirmation that he will be gone over eventually? It would be nice to get some dev feedback on the ideas started in some topics already such as here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/606438-nekros-rework/
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/609586-nekros-overhaul-if-i-were-god-emperor-for-a-day/
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/581906-nekros-the-dead-frame/

Q2: Are there any plans for the bleedout state rework. Some problems noted are:

• no way to fight back if secondary weapon is either not equipped, or out of ammo (especially in melee-only scenarios)
  • there is no incentive to "crawl away" unless you're sitting in an environmental trap or something similar, especially when  you can only move for a few seconds before your warframe "tires out" and stops crawling
  • movement while downed is buggy and difficult to control, will we be seeing movement changes to bleedout state?

Q3: Excavators and other defense objects seem to suffer from scaling issues, as such, at higher levels they get 1 shot, preventing any further progress after a certain point unless enemies can be kept permanently CC'd. Is this something that can be looked in to? Excavators specifically seem to suffer from this the most. 

Q4: Last one ( I promise) will we ever be able to invite other Tenno to explore our Lisets/ships? And are there any other socializing changes coming like changes to dojo to give players more interactive things to do inside the dojos? (An example of something we already have would be things like dueling rooms, instruments, ect)

Edited by Zorrandor
clarifying some points, fixing sloppy typing

Is it possible to make other throwing weapons since the tech is already there like swiss arrows, javelins, shield and spear etc? since warframes have much more strength than the strongest human alive, it would be awesome to see effects like throwing a javelin so hard it breaks the sound barrier doing blast proc to the surrounding area, or javelins made of void energy the awesomeness is limitless.

last year you guys said that you would release the second dream full soundtrack this year and i would like to know whens it gonna be released because i can't wait till i hear  the full thing 

also please make clem tell me his twin grakata build he refuses to tell me :3

1: Synoid Simulor and Sancti Tigris nerfs?

2: Mirage, Hydroid and Volt reworks?

3: Kela is ready?

4: Updates on archwing?

5: New Grineer / Corpus tileset? I could love see on Neptune Corpus temples, since Neptune description according to that.

6: Sentient will spawn in spy moon mission?

7: Where is my catbrow? (IMPORTANT QUESTION!)

Is it possible to give some sort of audio fix and/or renewal to most of the older weaponry? like Grakata and Hek got new firing sounds etc etc a while back, so would it be possible that other weapons could get new audio as well? Can't list each one right off the bat, but some of the older weapons sound a bit ''stale'' or in general doesn't sound ''reasonable'' if anyone knows what I mean.