Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

1.Can the Kubrow armors be usable on Kavats??

2.All the Textures and new Rendering is good and all but will the game be optimized as there has been a huge drop in frame rate for most players since Update 18??

3.Any news on Fashion Frame 2.0?? We need new ways to make our Tenno and their warframes look unique??

4.Randomizer button in U18.5??

Edited by SharkPot

Auras

Can we get some new, different, unique auras? The auras have not really changed or seen any updates for years. Plus, everyone defaults to energy siphon, corrosive projection or steel charge.

Maybe consider syndicate auras with their own effects. Also, auras that apply a bonus once certain criteria is met like the new acolyte mods, blood rush and body count. Something different and unique would be a breath of fresh air. 

Edited by -Theritor-

6 minutes ago, Swbn19 said:

Any plans on doing a Frost deluxe skin?

Are syndicate melees coming along with U18.5?

Yes, Frost needs some love, and some badass skins, he has some of the fewest skins in the game (his default and immortal), which is lower then a lot of other frames currently, especially considering he is one of the first "warframes" his design going as far back as Dark Sector, when will Frost/Frost P get some love?

Question #1: With Star Chart 3.0 in the works, are there any plans on making the quests more accessible? Some quests, especially those where you need to buy the blueprint in the market for (Hidden Message) seem hidden away.

Question #2: With Kavats coming soonTM, are there any plans on removing ability mods from campanions like they were removed from Warframes in Update 15?

Question #3: What is Scotts (#undercoverboss) opinion on mandatory mods?

I'm really impressed with update 18.5 for far. Graphics look great, Inaros looks like a ton of fun, I just wish I played on PC so I could get it sooner. I have a couple of questions though.

1. ETA on the new archwing?

2. Can we get a hint/peek (if it's ready) of Mag's rework?

3. Will these new kavat master enemies be able to see you when you're invisible as suggested many devstreams ago?

4. Is the new solar map aimed for 19 or later?

5. I assume the next big lore expansion is coming in the next major quest. In what stage of development is this quest? Is there any plan to introduce another big system like focus?

6. Can we see more wildlife throughout the game? I think kavats are a step in the right direction. But it seems like the solar system is pretty unpopulated. Even on earth. Also, I want to actually fight one of those sharks we see on Uranus.

That's it from me. Keep up the great work everyone!

Will you continue Immortal skins for frames in the future? They feel a bit neglected at the moment with all the Deluxe and TennoGen skins going up.

Also I want Space Rabbits.

Spoiler

VSqRauo.jpg

PS. Any thoughts on Dojo (building) overhaul?

Edited by Kotommi
Better wording

Do you think we could ever have the option to switch the model of a primed warframe to its original unprimed model like we can do with the helmets? I dont like keeping the original warframe when i get the primed version because thats an extra slot to buy and theyre not as good anyway so i dont see much point in keeping them but i do enjoy the original model and i think it would be really nice to have that option :D

When consoles get the sortie update to repeatable and non-repeatable rewards will we finally get 15 day seasons?  We had season one rewards for about a month, never had season two (on PS4), and now we've been on season three for over a month and counting.  That doesn't work with non-repeatable rewards, we need seasons to cycle correctly.

Question: Will we ever be able to synchronize our preset loadouts with any of the Focus School Trees so we don't have to keep remembering changing them manually when ever we switch to another loadout that would work better as a Naramon build then that of a Zen build.   

Got a rather odd question for the sound techies!

It is regarding a certain "soundgasm" i got, which might be among the oddest? But never claimed to be a normal person either.

The metallic wire echoing sound that plays when you jump onto a zipline (Pretty much that sound, but prefer a bit more echo from a longer and wider wire). 

-Does that certain type of sound got a name? (So i can google it, since googling my description of the sound, kinda gives me poor results)

-Is it possible to "hook" me up, with some of those sounds, and perhaps some sounds leaning more towards the super big and long wires (i.e. not ingame) Could pay plat for em =P

Also, if by any chance this got some sunshine in the devstream, could one of you (not rebecca) scream Rebeeeeecccaaaaaaaaaaa! aswell, or is it too much to ask? =P

(ala https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3u1cSIVor0 )

I have two questions:

1) Why can't we have a drop down menu for loadouts instead of this cumbersome side-scrolling interface?

2) What is current state of channeling and are there any plans to rework the game mechanic now that melee has had such a renaissance (due to blood rush / body count)?

Thank you!

This is a bit late but Christmas Decoration for the clan dojo didn't show this year, any new decorations/room for a clan dojo? Any planned weapons added to the game? Beacons from the Prosecutors are still useless at the moment, maybe have a blueprint to have those used into creating assassin beacons? Archwing still needs more in my opinion. Steam Workshop Round 2 Items here yet? Corpus seems to have been getting more and more units (Bursas being common now), Grineer has been stuck with their same units as I can see, If we Tenno got to keep the balance in the systems we're gonna end up hitting the corpus at this rate. Acolytes gonna be in 18.5? Since Formorians are coming and going, I think different rewards should be placed other than credit or that one Vandal Weapon Dropping, Maybe have those Archwing event mods drop when Formorians show up. I missed the Rift Sigil we gonna have another chance at that? :(