Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Focus System

Any News on Focus System powers tweaks/changes ?

After having some time too review the data on focus gain since the changes will you be making anymore ? 

Draco is still the ONLY viable way to gain focus.

Archwing

Any news on new Mission Types ? Expanding the current selection ? Affity gains for Archwing are PAINFUL

Boosters

Have you ever considered Short term boosters for less plat ? i.e 4 hour boosters for 5 plat?

" I am Connor MacLeod of the Clan MacLeod. I was born in 1518 in the village of Glenfinnan on the shores of Loch Shiel. And I am immortal. "  -Highlander.

The Clan,  above all, the clan!!

Seriously, can we please get a bulletin board inside our dojos?

Can we get tracking of all donations for clan leaders?

Can we donate resources like Plastids and Polymer bundles to the clan without having to specify the project?

Can you confirm if spectors and solar rails will be included in future DS conflicts? Our members are still donating.

If the schemas are going to change, can we get full refunds into the clan bank?

Thanks a lot!!

-

Richard Chance: If I was one of your (censored) cronies, you'd be spread-eagled on your desk to do this for me!

Judge Filo Cedillo: Don't say something you'll regret later.

-To Live and Die in L.A.

i have to agree on the pvp team subject as thee are clients being able to use certain warframes with powers not assigned to the frame in use such as nyx or excal being able to use the loki or loki prime invisibility power? i have even seen frost use embers accelerant and volt use valkyrs tether line power. the pvp team may be small but there should be REAL gameplay testing going on to see how these things are going especially on the console, lol I even seen people get 1 shot from the kraken and the sheev when the dmg numbers dont add up it makes it unfair to this great game i have spent a lot of money on eventhough it was initially free and has been one of my favorites since it came out

You are making tons of new stuff (also fixing old ones) appreciate it a lot.
I guess i have a question from all of Oberon fans:
"When will dead deer get rework?"
Heard that meg is on a list of rework, yet she is more powerfull that Oberon :(

will in the near future there ever be a way do dismantle, trade, or convert unwanted prime weapons into ducats or anything on syndicate armors and skins plus forearm armor pices and armor for the thighs to give the frame a more armor clad look

oh oh oh me again sorry in the first archwing trailer they show excalibur using the archwing to infiltrate a greener ship thens he goes on foot to kill some baddies in sexy tenno fashion any new on space air to land and in between missions coming out latter on in the distant future? # stalker is a human that went crazy # deal with it hons!!!!!

I'm pumped full of energy but why not make something else other than the orokin? they must have had a nemesis who tried to help the tenno but some of their descendants could have been made into faction types EG a human-like ally faction that look pure human that can be the tenno's allies and they will have 2 negative versions of them as enemies: corrupted and wither

Ok. So strangely I can't post to this thread and only this thread from my pc. So phone post time

Many, including myself, feel like what has been described to us of this new frame better follows the necromancer archetype than nerkos, the actual necromancer. How do you feel about these thoughts and discussions, and what will you do to make nekros a more appealing necromancer? Currently he is a grave robber, as, while shadows of the dead is good and fun, it scales into becoming a meat shield power due to enemy damage vs health and armor scaling is not equal. He only has one ability involving his minions, his abilities do not sync/have synergy, and he is used mostly for a stationary power that gives loot. Some people argue he is a support frame with giving health orbs but generally he is extremely niche with people building towards desecrate, maybe revive soul punch, or sotd with some hybrid builds that aren't always the greatest. To take maximum advantage of his sotd augment you must sacrifice most other abilites, and they have pretty low duration and aren't as mobile ad you do you are restricted to a tiny area unless you risk taking more damage. I love nekros, necromancy, how metal nekros is, but he is in a sad state. 

Personal input is that he should focus around his minions. Summon unique minions, sacrifice current minions for health or making better minions, utilize them for something like attack or defense, some people even say give him a reaper form. I say give him a new ult where you sacrifice all minions for some unique minion or minions with different effects and maybe 4 horsemen style elemental dtuff, or some shadow blink ability for minions. Definitely use soul punch to sacrifice minions for a renewal style wave of health I feel.

Please take nekros into consideration as he is lacking and I feel he needs more about minions and is a bit too niche 

1. New assassins? .... Stalker was upgraded how about Zanuka and G3 too?
  2. Attachments for weapons? Either upgrading the weapons stats or accessories that we can install arcanes that affect weapons instead of having them installed on syandanas or frame helmets.
  3. Will we get more weapons that need other weapons to build? (But don't lower the stats compared to its base weapons)

You know i might just have some thing to throw out there for you guys to think about. We have seen animal type warframes like Valkyr and Wukong, This sounds very Alad V. Do you think it might be possible to do a warframe Smilar to Zanuka. Its just a thought at this moment but it would be very cool.

Hello DEvs, I'm a longtime player of Warframe that has recently switched over from PS4 to PC. On PS4, I started my own clan and more-or less built my dojo and researched everything on my own, having only a few (almost-never active) clan members. I built only the essential rooms (All the halls, oracle, research, observatory) and organized it to where everything was accessible from the main Grandest hall. I always thought it odd that I could not destroy the old Halls with no purpose, but it did not bother me much do to the layout of my dojo.

However, after starting on PC and joining a clan of relative newcomers, I have begun to see the flaws in the dojo-building system. Our dojo is currently a nightmare, constructed like a maze shooting off from the starting Hall with assorted research rooms scattered about. I've though to ask the clan leader to give me building permissions, but realized that the only way to fix the current configuration would be to annihilate the rooms and sets of hallways one-at-a-time over a period of several days and start over from scratch, preventing any clan members from accessing the all-important clan research. Alternately, I could build and elevator and add on to the dojo, eventually changing the spawn room and ignoring the mess from the previous level altogether. Either method is a ridiculous waste of time and resources that highlights the unpolished state the clan dojo (a vital element of the game that gates several warframes and some of the best weapons) is in.

TL;DR or The Question: Are there any plans to rework, or at least tweak, dojo-building and clan management to allow:

1) Faster room destruction

2) Larger Halls to exist without their prerequisite halls

3) Research without the Oracle. Orokin and Tenno research are not represented in the Oracle and it is essentially a waste of a room

4) Rewards and incentives for clan members

5) Resource and (limited) item contribution to the treasury

6) Recruiting that is not limited to shouting in the Recruiting Chat tab. Availability and functionality of clans should be made clear to new players immediately.

If so, do we have an ETA (soon, around the corner, next year, U74)?

QUESTION: Will we be given any explanation to how Captain Vor is alive in the void known as "Corrupted Vor" maybe some lore on the Janis key explaining what makes it different to a normal key used to enter the void could give people a vaig idea on how he's there?

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

When will we get a new synthesis target?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons ever get lore entries like warframes?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Will we ever get other weapons that have base cold damage? Currently there is only one.

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

When we will see supressor mods to have upgrade, currently they dont have any sound difference to un-supressed versions and while at it....

When shotguns will finaly get supressor mod and why are EXPLOSIONS able to be supressed, in time of space traveling and robots (with bows and sticks (big ones!))... yet shotguns can't be silenced.

While this question has been brought up a few different ways, I would like to clarify my interests in asking it.

Are there any plans to make cosmetic attachments such as helms with fixed-color metal bits match the fixed-color metal bits of the frame they are attached to?

For example, the Rhino Vanguard Helmet has fixed-color silver wings where the prime frame of coarse has fixed-gold bits. The color options that can aesthetically merge these two are very limited. If the wings on that helm automatically changed to gold to match the prime frame it was attached to it would enable a larger variety of aesthetic color customization options. What I think others are asking for however is the option to switch the prime frames fixed-metal bits to the non-prime variant so as to better match these attachments and give an even larger variety of color customization options.

Heyo! This thread is already has more hits than that news story about Vay Hek and the Lotus' secret love child so I'll try to make this short and sweet.

For the following list of features or suggestions, can we get a very quick (seriously, like 10 words or less per item) update.

Spoiler

• "Never."
  • "Probably Not."
  • "Maybe, eventually... but don't hold your breath in the meantime."
  • "Yes, but not a current priority."
  • "Yep! It's a priority for us."

General

• Simulacrum group access or 'observer mode' (and/ or a dojo room that functions simularly)
  • Ability to walk around Dojo/ Relay as operator
  • Sentient Sorties (make them hurt. already, sorties are trivial)
  • Non-child operators
  • Community Mission Builder (Editor allows tile selection, hazards, spawns, level. Save and publish like an alert. Battle pay like solar rails, perhaps.)
  • Gear Wheel Equipment saved per Loadout

Graphics

• List/ schedule/ order of PBR updates for primes (my personal interest is in Rhino and Lex)
  • Frost cloth physics (for skirt/ coat)
  • Full frame models in Steam Workshop (to allow community created Deluxe Skins)
  • New/ more customization for operators (face, suit, etc)

Dojo

• Return of the Orokin Tileset (or a few rooms that attach to the new tileset that are Orokin)
  • Observatory used similar to Relay Mission Control Room (launch missions, etc)
  • Copy of the Relay's Docking Bay
  • NPC Decorations (eg Syndicate guards, Tenno Staff, feel less empty) 

Thanks for your time reading! (... and even more so if you reply! ;)  )

Edited by Aurentus

1. Any news on the Ash Bladestorm rework you guys were kicking around late last year? Im sure that leading up too second dream you guys threw a lot of stuff on the back burner but since you were moving to a more active play-style on most frames (saryn and mesa are on top of my head) was wondering if any progress had been made since you guys made it sound like you were still spit balling ideas around about it