Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Hi I would like to ask if the change to getting Stance Mods will be coming with this update?

Where you use the weapon you want the stance for instead of it being random.

Also if it would be possible to add some kind of minigame or reward system or quest line we could do with the app. Something to make the app a little more interactive. 

Edited by DestinyEX

32 minutes ago, vitmerc said:

So, will there be a rework to the map generation? 

Like, generating corpus ship tiles in a pattern that could actually remind of a ship on the inside?

As an extension of this, add simple code to the random map generator that basically performs the function "IF X room, then NOT X room attached" because I find it very immersion breaking when I play the void and get 3 sewer tiles in a row. Three of the exact same room attached in a line. Are orokin not some master race? Why would such an architectural feat take place in their ship or any other for that matter?

Thanks for creating Warframe in the first place.

i need to ask:

Will we ever get a "kick" option with the consentiment of everyone (even from the one being kicked) in the 4-person squad interface? there are people that love to disrespect and offend others, can we simply kick them out of the match to prevent more insults to be shot at inocent tenno?

1. Could you please consider adding an option to invite people into the simulacrum for team synergy testing purposes? 

2. Nekros is primarily used as a Desecrate machine for loot. Can you PLEASE make desecrate auto cast so I dont have to break my 3 key for the 10th time?

3. With Movement 2.0 giving a lot of mobility to every frame I find Vaubans jump pad to be pretty useless now. Will Vauban get a small rework to fix this?

Hey Steve, Scott, Sheldon, Geoff, and Rebecca,

Thanks for all you guys do for us.  I'm wondering where the state of highest level play is at?  Will there be far more challenging enemy levels and more lucrative difficulties for the highest level players to choose from in the near future?  Farming Saryn Prime, especially in survivals, has sadly emphasized the lack of a challenge once a player has started to accumulate those R10 mods.  The void just doesn't offer much of a challenge these days, certainly for the highest level players unless you're looking to wait until minute 60/wave 30...would love to hear that more challenge is coming, survival 2.0 is on the way, or heck more challenge and less time spent getting to reward pool C for those who have reached the higher tier play of Warframe.

Is there any update on when some of the new Trial missions will be implemented?

For the future are there any plans to make them multi mission types similar to the original archwing quest, e.g. archwing sabotage (similar to Fomorian) into survival into exterminate into archwing exterminate?

Will there be lore quests which focus more on the origin of the Tenno themselves? Perhaps a mission based on the fall of the Orokin empire.

When will you make other healers as good as trinity?

When are you going to make stealth more interesting?

When are you going to fix the sortie rewards so that they don't suck?

Will you ever encorperate Life Strike into melee channel by default, it's a real burden to have to put on all my stuff.

And finally.

WHEN WILL YOU GIVE US UNLIMATED UPGRADE LOADOUTS? A,B anc C don't cut it when I have to make custom made melee builds.

Yours, DALOS <3

I was wondering if there are still any plans for both syndicate melee and syndicate cosmetic armor and whether adding syndicate cosmetic armor will open up putting arcane enhancements on cosmetic armors as well as syandana and cosmetic helmets?

Has anything new been nailed down for Tennocon? I know you guys were still in the process of hammering out details last stream when you answered my question, but I'm so excited and want to make sure I can guarantee my attendance!

Edited by (PS4)appretice

The release of deluxe skins usually comes with a rework/quality of life update for the particular frame, however, the past couple skin releases didn't bring any new changes to their respective frame. Has this "tradition" been discontinued? 

(Banshee seriously deserves an update, hint hint)

Personally I like the PC login screen a lot more than the starting screen we have on consoles (which is usually a panning view of the space around the last planet you visited)

Will there ever come a time when we console Tenno can look forward to seeing our frames meditating upon logging into the game until we press a button like on PC? I realize that the login screen is what makes this screen necessary for PC, and since consoles don't really need a log-in screen it wouldn't exactly be necessary, but replacing the space background scene with the one currently used as the PC login screen seems doable since we can only have one account per console.

Edited by (PS4)KestralSylver
added clarifying phrases

-Any information about the Dex wepon of this year ?
-What will be the next warframes/wepons customisables on Tennogen ?
-When the Banshee Deluxe skin will come ?
-Some new cosmetics types will come ? (even on primary and secondary wepons)

Q:) DE Kary/any - Will Kubrow Genetic Colors work with the Kavats? Or will we have to buy new seperate colors?

Q:) DE Scott- Will we ever see love for Banshee aka buff/rework of her ult

Q:) DE Geoff- Any new stances or combos for machete or dual swords planned?

Q:) DE Sheldon- Any more ideas on how to unlock stances or progress on previously mentioned methods like using said weapon in mission to unlock a stance?

Q:) DE Steve- After finishing your current projects, star chart and lighting, what element of the game do you plan on adjusting next? DMG 3.0. Stealth improvements, Etc Etc

39 minutes ago, OnyX1705 said:

Hi i got several simple questions:

-Will Pistol Amp aura be back?

-Will we get a dedicated place for Gold Fusion Core farming?

-Will Machete, Lato Vandal and Braton Vandal be back through sortie?

-Will Sheev parts be tradable?

-Will Gram and Plasma sword be buffed?

-Will Syndicates get melee weapons and more weapon aug mods?

-Will there be AkVasto prime and AkLex prime?

THANK YOU if you answer any of these questions <3 LOVE YOU GUYS

Those Vandals are never coming back. And we have 2 dedicated Gold Core farms: Triton, Hieracon.

Hi, first time I'll post a question.

Will the Tenno ever use Solar rails to take the fight to the Sentient threat? I believe that as a MAJOR update, or as a series of updates that we could eventually have the Sol system and the Tau Ceti system.

Well, the Sentients were originally developed as terraforming drones.

Imagine fighting different enemy types on alien planets.

15 minutes ago, DALOS said:

When will you make other healers as good as trinity?

How would they even go about that? Trinity has an ability to instantly undo all damage, active procs, and provide scaling damage resistance. They just need to add more support focused frames (not necessarily just healing, per se)

When are you going to make stealth more interesting?

They outlined the addition of enemy awareness indicators in the last Devstream (or maybe it was the one before) Either way, asking this question is pointless as they have already stated that stealth mechanics are constantly in development.

When are you going to fix the sortie rewards so that they don't suck?

Completely subjective and a bit antagonistic, don't you think?

Will you ever encorperate Life Strike into melee channel by default, it's a real burden to have to put on all my stuff.

A lot of players don't find it to be necessary in their builds and would argue against it's infusion as an added mechanic to channeling. I'm personally for it, but don't pretend that because it's something that you want that DE is in any way obligated to implement it.

And finally.

WHEN WILL YOU GIVE US UNLIMATED UPGRADE LOADOUTS? A,B anc C don't cut it when I have to make custom made melee builds.

Well, they're allowing us to buy arsenal loadout slots soon, I imagine that the ability to buy weapon build loadouts is an eventuality. Personally I'd like for them to allow us to name our loadouts so I don't have to remember which one of my Nova builds is for speed and which one is for slow, for example.

Yours, DALOS <3

Replies in black.