Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Will the Sands of Inaros Quest release with new Tiles for the Tileset? . . . . . . Any chance other older tilesets will recieve an expansion? We love variety ^.^ , , , Any chance on renaming arsenal/cosmetic slots? 

Spoiler

IE instead of A B C We could say Corpus, Void, Stealth, etc / or cosmetically Halloween, Orokin, Cosplay etc And add D E F as well?

Any progress on us being able to colour attachments seperately? maybe even helmet from body too? Possibly add 5th tint box for metal to seperate it from immortal skins etc. Love you guys

With paid revives gone and tons more cosmetics than there were when open beta started, are there any plans to visit other old paid mechanics like inventory slots? I'm not against spending platinum, but it feels better when the thing I'm buying is an actual reward (a new item, cosmetic or otherwise) rather than the (temporary) removal of an existing restriction. Things like inventory slots (and, once you get to endgame, catalysts/reactors) feel more like upkeep than anything fun or exciting.

Any plans to add more combos to stances/weapons that currently have very few? In specific I'm thinking of both polearm stances, Pointed Wind, Iron Phoenix, Sinking Talon, and Coiling Viper, all of which only have one non-basic combo.

Any ideas for new katanas besides the Nikana line? I'd love to see a Corpus-themed katana myself. Also wouldn't mind seeing a few more options for other weapon categories that currently have very few--sparring and whip weapons are what I'm thinking of in particular, as they only have 2-3 each.

Snipers: After a lot of feedback and playtesting, there seems to be a popular opinion that snipers are still lacking. Has any thought gone into further adjustments for them?

Staticor: Is there any chance that the animations for Staticor will be touched up? Or possibly completely replaced so they don't awkwardly look like you're flinging shuriken?

Recently, I managed to compile a rough start to naming the colours in the Colour Palettes we use for general customisation. Whilst I am still working over making the end result look better with the help of a friend, I must ask as I always do:

Are there any plans to make it so that colour palette cells will tell you the name of the colour you've highlighted, like has been done for the Dojo colour palette?

So long as we've no actual clear tools to work on beyond using our eyes and bugging willing friends/randoms to tell us what colour something is, it's a little hard to fully appreciate the spread of colour choice actually available to us. I know it may seem minor, but I'm hoping that your previous efforts to support colourblind players such as myself through the Locker 'symbol lock' change, the Rarity Stars for Mod interface and of course Chroma's Elemental symbol so you know what his energy colour inclines him towards, means that this is something that will be addressed eventually.

Now that's out of the way...

1) Are there any plans to revisit Stances limited to a single alternative Combo? Bleeding Willow, Shimmering Blight, Iron Phoenix to name just a handful of examples could be so much more and yet they've remained unchanged since Update 13.

2) Focus as it stands has some quaint little fluff describing each different School, but there's something of a disconnect with what's written and what's offered. I certainly wasn't expecting a Melee-crit focussed tree after reading Naramon's description. What inspired the skills to be what they are, behind those words as given? Is this something that'll be reviewed to make more coherent sense as the system becomes more refined?

3) Are there any plans to balance out the lack of Vazarin mods for Primary, Secondary and Melee weapons, considering how often the Vazarin polarity can be found innately on a weapon? When your options can literally be reduced to the +15% Status mods or the +90% Cold mods...the actual benefit offered is rather underwhelming.

4) When, if ever, are we going to see some more elaboration on the deeper nuances of the Syndicates and their respective missions (as in their overarching goals)? We've been working off of merely two sentences for the majority of them since their introduction, and it's remained as such.

5) Are there any considerations for taking into account actions that aren't based around kills and dealing/avoiding damage? A given mission break down doesn't do much to make the Support type player think they're actually doing much unless they're killing just as much as everyone else. There's more than one way to contribute, yet the mission result screen boils it down to Kill quantity, Damage, Type of Kill, with Ability use, Revives and Accuracy being some of the few things not concerned with kills.

6) Are there any plans to make Affinity consider more than just killing as the main way to acquire it? Support is a difficult role to do well and mechanically there's very little incentive to take on that mantle unless your comrades are able to eliminate large groups of enemies to make the investment worthwhile. Perhaps I'm being cynical of the matter, though I still think it'd be nice to know which member of a squad was making a solid contribution outside of the raw kill statistics.

Any event...apologies for going on, as ever. Any event, hope all is well and such.

will there be anymore advancements in pvp that make people more interested to play it, like conclave weapons that can be bought with rep or built in market for people who dont play, because right now we only have skins and 3 frames, 2 of which are not in a good place for a lot of warframes content imo

2 minutes ago, Alan said:

What does the tenno eat? I've always wondered. And if he does eat... what about the digestion?

they probably dont eat because they are mostly intense void energy and it looks like the chair they sit in feeds them energy from behind.... just a theory

1st question) Every month or so, we get a new update, with new content (and sometimes updates to old content). But for a while now, it's seemed that Warframe's ambition has been getting out of hand. New Warframes are added more often than old Warframes get reworked. New weapons and skins come out more than old weapons get PBR'ed. New systems and entire gameplay modes, like Focus, are added before old content, like Archwing, is even near being finished. A substantial portion of Warframe's content, maybe even the majority, is unfinished and unpolished, yet it goes neglected in favor of a new weapon every Wednesday. I understand that a F2P game needs new content coming in to keep players interested, but going back and finishing old content keeps players hooked just as much as new content. Is anything going to be done about this problem? If so, what's in store?

2nd question) Bursas have been implemented after more than six months, and so far player reception has been lukewarm at best. Rushed recolors and unnecessary variants, rehashed gameplay mechanics in an overwhelming quantity, and overpowered, broken enemy design (invulnerable shields, with Bursas moving too fast for players to exploit their intended weakness), all make Bursas a hot mess. They're also problems that speak to the Corpus faction as a whole, making them overwhelming and frustrating to play against. What's in store for the Corpus?

I've been floating some concepts around for some QOL improvements, and I'd like to hear if any are being looked at:

Polarising

A lot of posters recently seem to bemoan the lack of Forma drops, while some like myself rarely end up using it at all because of the downsides of removing build flexibility. Is there any chance of a Polarisation quality of life change so we don't have to suffer our obsolete polarity builds when balance changes and new mods happen? Body Count and Blood Rush gave melees more reason to want Madurai slots, while the upcoming removal of 'mandatory' base damage and multishot mods might ruin heavily Madurai polarised guns.

Here's my original thread on the subject and a solution, with more discussion from another player's similar suggestion here.

Ammo

With static ammo pickups and certain restrictions, high ammo consumption weapons often fall short, not in raw DPS which they compete evenly in, but because they just can't keep going for long before they're completely dry and relying on pickups/Restores. We also see such bugs as the Sniper+Castana ammo restriction issue.
My suggestion here attempts to address all of that, as well as opens up balance levers by allowing any ammo type to be used for secondaries. There's also a chance for this to bring currently unused Max Ammo mods up to a functional level by allowing them to improve ammo gained per pickup (while not making Mutation obsolete either).

Finally, what balance changes might we see in the near future in terms of guns that are completely outclassed in their field (Gorgon family), or have suffered nerfs as outliers in the past (such as the Brakk) when today's weapons are so much stronger that those nerfs are now unwarranted?

Any further details in regards to upcoming reworks/rebalances (ie Mag & Volt)? Also while relatively different Inaros dies bring Nekros to mind and makes one wonder what do you have planned for him if anything at all.

Have you considered making Chroma able to change his elements mid-mission like how Equinox and Ivara can alter the effect of their powers?

There was hint by Steve about replayable quest in U19, presumably starchart 3.0 works. Is this perhaps a sign of closing in to assigning past events and special alerts to the starchart for lore purposes (ie filling a lot of gaps between quests and some bosses)? Perhaps an idea of when could those be ideally implemented?

Any plans for Ash deluxe skin?

Will we get more gunblade weapons/when will it be?

Why cant covert lethality be equipable on dual daggers?

Any plans on buffing meele stances to make lackluster ones a lil closer to Crimson Dervish?

Edited by Kripion

Now that we got more warframe slots, can we move on to add more config slots?

Cause that's the more limiting thing in the game. You can switch between only 3 types of setups and that doesnt even cover half of the mission types.

Given that one of the main features of this game is to quickly remake your frame with whatever stats you want, you should have the option to keep a good number of config slots to actually do this.