Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

1. Why Limbo doesn't have full control of his skills? Grinner and Corpus still can hack operate machinery while rifted and he can't. (Well, this and he being too niche)
  2. Any news on Banshee deluxe?
Edited by Hoezell

When will the focus affinity  gains encourage Team play?

The focus changes to not encourage any type of team play, and a lion share of focus gains are only for "killing' frames (Ember, Ash, Loki, excaliber, Valkyr) while the others end up being in a support role for the killer, and a 2nd killer will reduce the affinity gains of both

How will Inaros be obtainable? Through the quest? And speaking of which, when will quests be repeatable? As early as Devstream 45 (that was back in JANUARY 2015!!!!) you said you were "working on it". I'd love to play through The Second Dream again...

Not quite as 18.5 related, but colouring armour pieces independently of each other would be nice.

And, finally, the obligatory request for Aklex Prime and Akvasto Prime. One day...

How do you see parkour's future with bullet jump allowing to bypass most obstacle that are not laser and the likes? Are there any plan revisiting parkour/bullet jump this year? This also include all tileset where bullet jump trivialize everything, will we ever see change?

Will we ever be able to quit the Lotus? The Second Dream gives a nice in-game reason to leave and go on our own join other organisation/people.

In relation will we ever be able to change who brief us during mission? We have temporary one like teshin during a quest or syndicate leader during syndicate missions. Any plan to release choose-able ones for normal missions? (IE: I wish for teshin to brief me at all time unless exception, or Red Veil leader so i buy with X currency those options).

28 minutes ago, Konga said:

Are there any plans for a robotic tenno companion, similar to Zanuka?

=) I like this question a lot.

Tenno have wanted this before kubrow and since Alad V began rambling about his zanuka project.

Is the Focus reset or respec still on the table? I remember a while back on twitter Steve mentioned that there would be one available due to people getting into a school that they didn't want or investing points into things that weren't actually advertised right until full power discriptions were added (systemic override in zenurik for example).

Question:

Is there any plan to make a "Challenge 2.0" ?

Currently some of them aren't very interesting/challenging (kill 30 mobs) or even odd (asking to hack a console in an AW mission).
The rewards are also a bit out of date (1~5k XP).

Suggestion:

1. When you guys decide to remake/improve the UI, it would be good to see a timer shows how long does the mission takes; survival mission is the only mission type has this feature, and if other missions can have a timer that may be helpful.

2. I really like the parkour 2.0, it gives us great improvement on maneuverability.  However, when the Tombs of the Sentient Trailer released (and the announcement of parkour 2.0), the Excalibur's movement on the wall was dashing, not jumping.  I prefer the the old Wall Dash animation(both vertical and horizontal). It really feels like dashing on the wall, instead of a bunch jumping.

Thank you for making such a great game :D

1 minute ago, Vecasra said:

Question:

Is there any plan to make a "Challenge 2.0" ?

Currently some of them aren't very interesting/challenging (kill 30 mobs) or even odd (asking to hack a console in an AW mission).
The rewards are also a bit out of date (1~5k XP).

Also, Hacker and Treasure Hunter never seem to work for me as a client.

question: we can currently trade prime parts and nezha parts as well as other parts from sortie drops, so will we ever be able to trade other parts? exp. vauban parts, stalker weapon BP, detron, brakk, and what about prebuilt wrath weapons? we can trade syndicate weapons as long as they are not used or potatoed will be able to trade these? there is lots of variation on how some of these are handled when can we expect some order imposed on this mess?

Is there a overclock system in the works for status weapons (excluding beam weapons) like there is for crit weapons with the red crit system? Also will the status damage immunity issue be fixed with Frost and Atlas stationary crowd control abilities aka Freeze,Snow Globe,Avalanche, and Petrify?

Edited by (PS4)N-Viso-Bill
Past post was never addressed

on the topic of the focus system in the varzarin type there is the ability to revive a player instantly and this uses charges that you get from activating the ability and they stack is it possible to have a stack counter so players can see how many stacks they have?

thanks

does excalibur umbra go to be farm in void/special boss/questline/sortie or founders pack like his prime? and does he be tradeable between players?

Edited by Guest

Well i'm afraid most of my questions won't fit the update related stuff currently. But maybe one of these might still fit in somewhere.

Q1. Back in 2012 when you (re)started development on Warframe, how did you imagine the game to be played (in terms of gameplay and people using it)?

Q2. What's your vision for Archwing? Where do you see the mode in the future and what were your original intentions for it?

Q3. I liked the old Grineer Sawman back in 2013. Any chance they could make a comeback in some way?

Q4. How are the multi-shot fix, the plans to remove Serration and co. and the plans to rebalance mastery rank requirements progressing?

Q5. Is there a reason against replacing the current Skana and Lato as starter weapons with MK-1 variants and buff the regular version to a more mid tier position?

Q6. Which other weapons are in for a visual makeover and how do you judge a weapon as being in need of it currently?

PS: How is the new Burston model progressing?

Q7. Have you considered adding locations to the new star chart which would only exist as lore texts (perhaps with some images), rather than mission tilsets, in order to make the Origin System feel more populated?

For example orbital colony clusters, major cities, trade hubs (for common goods), or nomad fleets?