The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Will Machete receive a Augment mod or buff?
It's currently the weakest weapon in the game, and could use some love.

Any chance for a Prisma Machete sold by the Void Trader soon?

Any chance we'll have Syndicate cosmetic skins and/or helmets one day?

Detron got a Void Trader variant, will Brakk be getting one too?

Will there be Vandal skins for Warframes?
I like the designs of the Vandal weapons, but they don't really match any of the warframes.
Would be cool if their colors where changeable, or at least there where matching Warframe skins.

Will we ever getting a male Grineer themed tank/combat warframe with tons of armor?
I put up a concept for my ideas for him, Titan - Warframe Concept (Rework)

Would be cool is there where optional secondary missions during your main mission.
Like, during a spy mission, a officer could spawn,
and you could go capture him.
If you fail or choose not to do the optimal mission you don't fail your main mission,
it's just a chance at getting extra affinity,
and something to freshen up the game-play a little.

Would be cool for each Relay to get their own Bar where the Void Trader could go.
(he's always talking about wanting you to come to parties he's throwing.)

Would be cool of the Relays could have an Arcade, 
where you can play the different mini games like Happy Zephyr and Wyrmius,
instead of them being found next to loadout options.
(i've clicked on them being like, "what is that?")

Would be cool if the Relays could have a fighting pit where anyone in the relay can fight each other.

Also, could we get a smaller Kubrow body type?
I want to make a tiny dog, but even the smallest one isn't small enough.

Hello, DEvstreamers!

I have a few questions that I would love to see answered in the Devstream:

Any ETA on Syndicate melees? If yes, can we get a hint about the Cephalon melee weapon will look like?

Many cool weapons (including, but not limited to my beloved AkLato) have been left to gather dust or simply used as mastery fodder. Are any changes planned to not leave those weapons in such a bad state? Perhaps more Syndicate augment mods or prisma versions to buff them up?

There are two Vandal weapons that are legends among those of us, who joined a bit later after Warframe went out of closed beta. I am talking about Lato and Braton Vandal. Will they make a return through the sortie system or some tac. alert? What about another legend - the Snipetron Vandal?

Steve mentioned how fog has changed in the forums, can you guys elaborate what it means? Will it feel lifelike or synthetic? Is enemy AI going to be hampered by fog like loss of accuracy? Because in Sortie I still get snipe'd during the current fog. 

Also, could there please be a show case video of prime accessories? The same way you ladies and gentlemen did for prestige/renown packs? Sometimes Its hard to find people in relay using the prime accessories gear and even if I find them they're using custom bright or darker colors that hides the details.

Will the updated physics be an issue for consoles?

Edited by (PS4)Killerworld
Added physics question

From what I understand, the Premium skins are in the same vein as the Proto- skins for Excalibur and Nyx, but is there a possibility for more designs with the same sort of gritty feel? Kind of an "old war" proto design?

Also, I don't remember if its been asked in a while, but with all the new VA work comin in hot has there been any consideration on revamping Lotus lines for players who have been around a long time, either by MR or log-in frequency? Being mothered and told what's the haps is great, but it'd be rad to have a more personal or relevant message to the combat veterans.

Hi,

since u guys are doing such an amazing work i only have a few questiones.

Q1: What are your thoughts about clipping issues with warframes, weapons and cosmetics? Is something being done to fix this issue?

Q2: Are we ever going to have an hangar in our dojos where we can park our lisets?

Q3: What is the future of Archwing?

Thanks for 18.5 btw... looking good! <3

We have seen new skins for both Oberon and Banshee. That prompts two questions from me. 

The first is will either of those skins come with a rework to those frames? 

Question number 2 is what is the status on skin concepts for other frames. Frames like ash!

Now that last question takes me into my third and final question. A few devstreams ago we heard about a change to how Ash's bladestorm works. I am wondering if there has been any progress into that little venture?

As an old player that has recently rejoined the battle, what are you going to do to help with tutorials?

Do you have any plans to decrease grind for rare items, perhaps a credit-bought boost or something? 

What are your plans for mastery rank?

What are your thoughts on the current situation of enemy scaling?

Any potential thought on a possible ammo rework, to address the issue of semi-automatic weapons being too ammo efficient, while most automatics fire large quantities very quickly, but end up going through their ammo supply quickly, but both receive the same amount from a pickup?

Basically, you could reduce ammo drops to two types, Primary and Secondary (thus getting rid of all the extra loot nobody will ever be able to pick up unless you got ammo mutation). The actual ammo gained from pickups (small or large) is decided by the weapon itself. I believe this would be a much easier way to balance ammo between the various weapon types, and make some weapons, such as the Glaxion, usable for longer than 20 seconds.

For example, right now, the Glaxion uses, iirc, 20 Ammo per second of holding the trigger, that equals to 1 ammo drop. 3 seconds if you bring Rifle Scavenger. You won't be firing this weapon as often as you'd like, while bringing any semi-auto would allow you to defeat a whole lot of enemies.

Q1: Can Excalibur get an Exalted Blade charge attack?

Q2: Is it possible that we can mod Summoned weapons directly, rather than having them simply use the current melee / primary mods? I think this is important because it allows for diversity in builds, for example, With exalted blade, I have a sword... I don't want to equip a sword then as my melee weapon, but rather, something else unique, say, nuchucks or a glaive... but you mod the glaive very different than the sword, and you end up either modding for EB, which takes away from the glaive, or for the glaive which takes away from EB. For me, I end up equiping a sword, modding for EB, and then never using my melee weapon. Kinda disappointing. Same problem exists with Ivara's Artemis bow.

Q3: Speaking of Artemis Bow, I, along with many others, gave much feedback on this, and it seemed that the majority of players really wanted to see the charging mechanism change the spread of the arrows, rather than the angle. Any chanced of this happening? (BTW, I think Ivara is amazing - even in some ways surpassing my Excailbro, if I dare say, but a barely ever use her artemis bow due to both this and the problem mentioned in question 2). As the bow stands, it feels like more of a close range shot gun, which is contrary to Ivara's distant, up on dashwires, in the shadows, kinda of theme.

To Geoff and anyone that can answer this question regarding Frost.

I've waited, I've longed for it, I'm begging for it.

When are the cloth physics for Frost tail coat comming ? Are we going to have to wait till his deluxe skin to even see it ?

I mean you showed it for the melee 2.0 update video and I got hyped then nothing when cloth physics came. Please some answers guys!!

Will there be a reworked clan emblem showcase in the future.
   A showcase that show's players what the emblem would look like under the effects of the new/old lighting format.

e.g:  Basically with a click of a button you can change the tileset that the emblem is being shown off in, so you can veiw how the different lighting styles increase/decrease the brightness of the emblem.

Question Regarding the new forums

For the forms will there be a keyword filter systems to automatically hide post that contains a certain word or phrase?

Question regarding the new in-game chat

Will there be an option to turn off emoticons globally?