Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

Since shotguns got a fix resently, can we get a second look on secondary shotguns?  Most of them were pretty nerfed pretty bad when all shotguns got nerfed way back when and the secondary ones never got the buffs the primary shotguns got.

I have only one question really;

1) Will there ever be a way to play higher level content other than sortie or hours in survival/defense. I would love the ability to test my builds and really see how things shake out, but i don't have hours to spend trying to grind my way up to lvl 100+ mobs. The sortie is great fun and a challenge that makes things really fun! I would love for more high lvl mob content, or at least more accessible. 

Edited by shanman88

This. This right there is the ultimate question:

6 hours ago, DJNeonNight said:

can we get more customization options regarding color combinations on accesories?
So we can have 1 color combination on our Syandanas and a different color combination on our shoulders, for example. 

Rebs please.

Edited by Shifted

On January devstream you guys talked about bringing more life to the world this year with more npc's and the like. Could you give us a hint of some minor or major changes coming to relays?

Will they all be themed after the tenno or can we expect to see more unique relays both in their layout, design and ownership? (example Maroo's Bazar). Could you hint at one specific new kind of NPC entering the game relay related?

Any plans to add more voice acting to the npc's walking around according to their faction?Or Npc's ambient dialog and more interactions that may change over time to deliver present time lore from their point of view?

thank you have a nice week

I don't think i can put this in one question T_T

Edited by Cosmosframe

Is there any plans to look into looting abilities such as desecrate? In an age of warframe design where we want our frame abilities to synergize and benefit from each other, it's perplexing that abilities like desecrate can often stick out like a sore thumb in a kit that plays around group play.

I am interested in knowing if you have any plans for more robust ingame community features beyond to upgraded chat interface, we could really use; a clan search feature, planet (plus derelict & void) based recruitment chat, & increased functionality of the relays.

I'm also hoping that you will finally announce a body revamp for Excal P, or maybe an Excal P exclusive accessory set that makes him look more prime :)

What changes have been made to the Phobos tileset for Update 18.5?

What aspects of Warframe lore will be explored in the new quest for Update 18.5?

What new weapons will be introduced in the latest update?

How will kavats be introduced to the players?

What is the next landing craft in the pipeline, and when will it be released?

When will a Lotus noggle appear in the marketplace?

News on any new skins?

Are you looking into improving kubrow movement and attacks? I ask this one because as it is right now it makes almost no sense to bring one instead of a sentinel

Current reworks being worked on or looked at?

Hooded Capes?

Capes that are very long and drag on the ground when walking (I'm talkin' Game of Thrones type capes)

Other type of Nikanas? (Maybe an infested one?)

Ship expansions?

Thanks for this Update , but please can u fix LOADOUT slots vertically , so this way can we chose faster what we did in loadouts, this will be great .

Q : Can DE put new arcanes in game, for Cosmetics like Chest armor (to be stronger / invisible / eficiency ) , or Shoulder armor (to hit faster / stronger) , Leg armor (to move or run faster) ?? Please need an answer , thanks .

Edited by Tarrasi

ages ago there was talk of a limbo rework i understand that other warframes have taken priority since then but i really like limbo and was wondering what was happening with him  also will we be receiving a rework for oberon with his skin 

Edited by skull75

The Second Dream quest was a magnificent addition to Warframe Lore. However, I feel that Warframe's quest system is bite sized, meaning that once the quest is done, and the loot (usually an amazing event weapon/mod) is acquired, there is no reason to repeat the quest.

Will Warframe implement a quest with replayability that isn't reward driven but rather story driven and NOT determined by community's participation (like Fomorian Fleet Attacks)? I say this because the Fomorian Fleet quests did not show how your personal efforts made a significant and obvious contribution (running the Fomorian quest 10 times did NOT decrease the % of the Fomorian ships life).

Something like a Turf War where you have to capture (and recapture) all of a planets nodes from Infested outbreak etc. The reward could also be something that players as a whole will want to come back to like core/key packs, forma, catalyst/reactor, xp/resource booster etc. rather than a new weapon/mod that once you attain, will remove your motivation/reason to continue playing the quest.

Also, aside from the Tenno, the operatives in the relay, and Tenno's enemies, Warframe's universe is a bit lonely. Will there be any regular citizens that we can meaningfully interact with/ help in quests? ex. Save a settlement/reclaim territory from turf war invasion etc.

P.S. Maybe quests should be made replayable by constructing a key that allows you to replay any one of the previous quests.

Will we be eventually getting a way to simulate entire tilesets in the simulacrum without enemies(and potential "Camera" positions placed inside as well)?
For Roleplay/Film capture, of course. As well as exploration, and for picture taking, to.

First question is if you can release any info on when valkyr prime and galetine prime will be in the game if they will be? Question two is when will excalibur umbra be in game? Because im still sad that excalibur prime is available. Third question will there ever be a way to craft more than one item at a time, because i have like 20 or so forma blueprint's. Fourth question is mag going to get any new abilities like excalibur did? That is all Thnx for making a really fun game.

9 hours ago, Archwizard said:

In order of importance:

Loot-providing “meta” skills, such as Desecrate and Pilfering Swarm, have been known to compel toxic behaviors, and encourage players to cheese missions with these frames for rewards (loot caving, 4 Ivaras pickpocketing Misery, etc) rather than play dynamically. While they are not "required", their benefit is compounded by the less than 1% drop chances on rare items making them the most effective strategy of loot advancement, as well as overshadowing other builds for the frames that have them. Why continue to make more of these skills, instead of positively adjusting base loot tables relative to mods and resources, and giving more room to customize frames like Nekros and Hydroid?

Presently all melee weapons share the same base stats in newer systems - Channeling, Comboing and Charging - and hidden stats relative to Stealth and Blocking. Have you considered altering these base stats for some weapon types, to enhance build variety and increase the value of weaker or "middle of the pack" weapons, such as Scythes?

The revamp to Focus presently encourages players to ignore distressed allies in favor of being "hallway heroes" during Convergence, while the random drop locations on Convergence often call for players to travel great distances away from party members. What is the next step, in dealing with this anti-teamplay?

In the Reddit AMA, you were asked if you'd considered adding an extra color tint option for metals on the PBR Prime items, to prevent the need to overwrite the tints on re-PBR'd frames like Loki Prime... and Sheldon missed the point when he answered. Would someone else care to revise?

I usually don't even post any questions, but this time I'm just going to quote the above ^ and say this pretty much contains most of my major questions over the past few months... I'd love to see these all answered.

Edited by Stratego89