Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #70!

[DE]Rebecca

I got to ask! When will my curious eyes get to see behind those two mysteriously unused doors inside the orbiter? I'm dying to find out and the curiosity is just piling up. I already cannot wait for update 18.5 to arrive on PS4. Keep up the amazing work!

Any updates on any upcoming reworks, such as volt, mag, and ash? If not, how about scaling in regards to flat damage abilities? I recall you guys discussing this recently, so I'm not sure if it'll launch with u18.5. If it does, or any of the reworks for that matter, disregard this question!

Now then, any word on upcoming PBR applications? I'm sure the u18.5 visual updates will make a lot of things gorgeous, just curious when they'll become even MORE gorgeous. Some things might even need touch-ups on their PBR, like Trinity Prime, for example.

Also, any chance that Aklex prime or Akvasto prime will get made?

Thank you! :y

Edited by Cyv001

okay here's some questions:

1. like in Halo's forge system, is there a chance that players will, at some point, be able to create custom maps?
  2. will we ever get to have Orokin-themed dojos?
  3. will faction ships ever recieve visual overhauls that compliment the design of the tiles, specificall the ones that have windows, which are never displayed on the ship's exterior
  4. the inconsistenc of ship tile generation can be identified based on the locations of tiles with windows/portholes. will there ever be any attempts to make ship tile generation more organised and give actual scale to ships?
  5. can we get a special type of player hub that exists in the void and can support tenno operators?
  6. given that Inaros will be the secend .5 frame in a row, what determines the pace of warframe releases outside of major updates?
  7. is Hunhow THE Sentient or is he just one of many "Alpha minds"?
  8. why does hunhow assume the form of a decaying metallic Lotus?
  9. is it a coincidence that the Lotus and Margulis are both space moms, or is there alot more to it than that?
  10. why did the Orokin design the warframes the way they did. it does not parallel with Orokin aesthetic, except for primes. was there a sort of Orokin Giger who was the head of warframe design in the Old Era?
  11. when will we be due to recieve the full warframe soundtrack from Second Dream?
  12. i dont mean to rush on moon development with questions, but will there be an Operator Defense mission type on the Moon?
  13. what is the nature of Sentient Fragments, how do they function in cunjuction with Hunhow himself?
  14. how do sentients reproduce?
  15. as a Sentient, does Lotus have fragments like Hunhow does?
  16. with the time bubbles coming our way, will you expand on this concept for future content such as going back in time to slap Ballas because he yells out "7 hands raised" like the golden spud he is?
  17. will the upcoming quest be riddled with deadly traps, something more OP than the Security Eye?
  18. will Grineer ever get modular enemy types

Is there any focus on bringing older, lesser used weapon categories onto par in either the new damage/mod system, or another weapon balancing push?  Machetes (which seem like they could be folded into a combined pool with swords) and dual daggers seem completely forgotten in a way that a new syndicate weapon version won't fix, and while scythes have good stances, there's really only one worth using...

Also, Spear melee category for weapons like the Sydon and tipedo and more?

Also also, can we get an item to remove (even if by destroying) lenses, in case we don't want a piece of gear to be polarized and take up capacity?  

Edited by Arkinvas
Adding another question I forgot to ask

Seems like something on the lower end of the spectrum, but any chance we could get abilities that place a filter on the screen to change to your warframe's energy color? I'd love to have a nice sickly green filter on my screen when I use Hysteria on Valkyr :P

Since I love playing as a melee only character, I would love to see a stat on the end-of-mission rewards screen that shows the highest melee combo multiplier achieved during that mission. I want proof that I reached 2,000+ hits without the need to record the entire session.

I've noticed a few systems in Warframe have grinded to a halt as DE has been working on larger projects. Is there short or long term goals currently in the works for these systems?

• Syndicates, it started to look like DE was creating another market and civilian factions but the only thing that is getting added is augments. There is no lore or variation in weaponry (non-nuke) being added.
  • Archwing, it had a small update but there has been no major changes since it came out. Grind and enemy scaling are excessively large, and we have yet to see maps varying from grineer = vastly open and corpus = enclosed. Things like an invasion between enemy ships, the derelict ships that entered the void, or just a regular asteroid belt are nowhere to be seen.
  • Kubrows/companion modding, I know required mods have been talked about before. However no one has really touched on the limited modding and high cost of modding companions and archwings. Kubrows still rely on your frame build to supply everything except damage, and sentinels can't equip the same mods as you. However for archwing this sort of system was thrown out in the first couple of weeks, why not kubrows and sentinels?

Edited by Postal_pat

5 hours ago, shanman88 said:

I have only one question really;

1) Will there ever be a way to play higher level content other than sortie or hours in survival/defense. I would love the ability to test my builds and really see how things shake out, but i don't have hours to spend trying to grind my way up to lvl 100+ mobs. The sortie is great fun and a challenge that makes things really fun! I would love for more high lvl mob content, or at least more accessible. 

Going to piggyback off of your suggestion/question/thought here, and bring up something that came to mind today. I was hoping that we could potentially get something for the Simulacrum where we can simulate specific mission types/tile sets, such as: Tower III Survival, and also simulate the progress of the mission. Example: I'd like to test things at 60+ minutes in a Tower III Survival, but I really don't want to waste my time getting all the way there only to: Waste my key to repeated deaths, and/or have what I was looking to test be a bust. Having the ability to simulate this stuff in the Simulacrum would be absolutely wonderful.

Edited by Eibhleann

I have a War BP from Stalker (thank you for the Baro beacons, even if they are expensive) but I don't want to give up my Broken-War from the Second Dream quest, since it has a Catalyst on it.  When will you add a built Broken-War to the Sortie drop tables?  Update 18 has been out for three months now, and the only way to own both War and Broken-War at the same time remains locked behind the 595 plat Hunhow's Gift bundle.

Nerf Draco more.... the most recent nerf didn't do enough because its till farmed to hell <3

You guys mentioned in past Dev streams that you were  working on quest/misc items being able to be sold for credits, when can we see that and will certain resources be able to be sold again?

Is there any chance, that the focus sign on the minimap can be other color like yellow? when you dont have time during example mobil defens mission, in a tough situation, to check correctly the shape of the symbol, and go on a wrong direction. Or if other player stand on the spot, the minimap show only the other team member, and you can see only the focus yellow.

Just now, CrazyheadNobrain said:

Есть ли шанс, что знак внимания на миникарте может быть другой цвет, как желтый? когда вы не имеете время, в течение, например, мобил дефенс миссии, в сложной ситуации, чтобы правильно проверить форму символа, и идти на неправильном направлении. Или, если другой игрок стоит на месте, миникарта шоу только другой член команды, и вы можете увидеть только фокус желтый.

Agree icon color accent on the mini-map, it is better to change.

Question:

As we have Kubrows right now, and Kavats are coming out soon, are there any plans to give the possibility to rename our pet? Since we do not really know how the pet will look like when matured, especially "random outcome", sometimes it might turn out that its name is somewhat unfitting. There could be an option, even for a platinum, and for example limited by some period of time, that, lets say, you cannot rename more often than once per week/month/whatever. I know it is a very minor thing to ask for, but I'm curious.

Also, will the Kubrows/Kavats/Sentinels get their own aura/exilus slot?

When Baro is going to bring us some new primed mods or something new at all? It's annoying to see all the same items every time. I didn't missed SINGLE ONE of his visits, and as veteran player I wish that he would bring new items more often... 

Edited by JustOR1G1N

A few devstreams ago there was talk of a ash rework. Will there be anything like saryns rework planned for my ninja assassin? Perhaps reworking shuriken to hit targets more reliably? Maybe a damage buff to skills while in smoke screen?

Thanks for reading and looking forward to next big update, keep up the good work. :)

To Steve.

You mentioned wanting more life and a more living universe. This was in regards to more NPC's like Syndicates, colonists and so on.

How far are these ideas along now that the Starchart will be different?

We hear about people, but so far we never actually see them. The freedom fighters,  smugglers, small corps, free colonists and so on. I want to see them some day.

Are there any solid ideas for Corpus Homeworld, Temples and Board? We know next to nothing about them, but tons about the Gri eer.

1. Is there any chance that we will be getting Heavy class of weapons? Something like Imperator but which can be used in normal (non archwing missions)

2. Any idea when older frames will be looked at? For example Vauban. I can surely say that with the introduction of Parkour 2.0 Bounce became completely obsolete and currently it is used only to troll people.

3. Question about new Star-map and Void collapse are there any new information about that? My thoughts are that it would be like a Void rift similar to invasions. During set amount on time all missions on certain planet will drop prime parts while presenting corrupted enemies.