Jump to content
[DE]Drew

Ps4: Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) Status [LIVE NOW]

Recommended Posts

What about the Shadow Debt event? How about Divine Will event? What about the week where PC players got 25 gold fusion cores for every Sortie completion? The missing stock from Baros wares? I know there's a lot more but I've forgotten most of the things missing because it's been 3 going on 4 months without an update. 

 

My enthusiasm for this game has diminished but I wanted to at least say that before I moved on. 

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

What about the Shadow Debt event? How about Divine Will event? What about the week where PC players got 25 gold fusion cores for every Sortie completion? The missing stock from Baros wares? I know there's a lot more but I've forgotten most of the things missing because it's been 3 going on 4 months without an update. 

 

Your math is faulty.  It has been 2 months.  Ring of fire was released on Jan 28th.  We will get shadow debt, divine will, and anniversary weapons sometime shortly after the update deploys.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, (PS4)RenovaKunumaru said:

What about the Shadow Debt event? How about Divine Will event? What about the week where PC players got 25 gold fusion cores for every Sortie completion? The missing stock from Baros wares? I know there's a lot more but I've forgotten most of the things missing because it's been 3 going on 4 months without an update. 

 

My enthusiasm for this game has diminished but I wanted to at least say that before I moved on. 

I know it feels like forever, but its only been two months.

January 28th was our most recent update.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)QwertyPwner said:

I'm not an active person in here, only in the game. Probably one of top donators in Europe.

I'm a heavy supporter but seriously I have to put my 2 cents here.. Its not correct that people who is supporting this game, has to deal with these situations.
Its taking way too long for us to wait for this Update.

Yeah the hype thing but all this time waiting, its killing it...

DE, think on what you are doing to the console players. Remember that you loose more than us. Time is money, think about it.

  Ok I get that you don't wana wait. Personally I'm the most impatient person I know if want a frame and it's not for my mastery I will keep selling primes until I get 50p to rush it.

  Honestly it's not there fault Sony and Microsoft are slow on the certs. If it was up to me I would have took speed nova right into there office and molecular primed.

#ifonlywarframeswerereal

Edited by (PS4)armaggeddoom123

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)QwertyPwner said:

I'm not an active person in here, only in the game. Probably one of top donators in Europe.

I'm a heavy supporter but seriously I have to put my 2 cents here.. Its not correct that people who is supporting this game, has to deal with these situations.
Its taking way too long for us to wait for this Update.

Yeah the hype thing but all this time waiting, its killing it...

DE, think on what you are doing to the console players. Remember that you loose more than us. Time is money, think about it.

Thank you it's like they don't give a rats &#! about us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)QwertyPwner said:

I'm not an active person in here, only in the game. Probably one of top donators in Europe.

I'm a heavy supporter but seriously I have to put my 2 cents here.. Its not correct that people who is supporting this game, has to deal with these situations.
Its taking way too long for us to wait for this Update.

Yeah the hype thing but all this time waiting, its killing it...

DE, think on what you are doing to the console players. Remember that you loose more than us. Time is money, think about it.

+

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, (PS4)Bigjoe1627joseph said:

Wow so much salt from people who doesn't understand certification.

Certification isn't the reason why there hasn't been an update in 2* months.

  • Upvote 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Update: 

We're very close to releasing Sands of Inaros, but we will not be ready to deploy this week. We appreciate your patience - we know this is has been an abnormally long wait for an update. This update is also abnormally large in terms of size and content. The graphics updates alone will make the update over 4gb. You can find all the details of what we're improving here: 

In addition to graphical improvements, this update has content for almost everyone - new event, new quest, new warframe, new weapons, new cosmetics, new sortie changes, new conclave changes, new spy missions, new sabotage missions, new tilesets, and more. We really hope you'll enjoy what we have coming, and thank you again for your patience. 

  • Upvote 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, (PS4)SofeSNBR said:

How much you are willing to bet sony has allready done cert but we are waiting something else? dont know what but something. Also in case of sony, sure final step is their approval, but they are not the ones who makes updates. When we get updates is still pretty much in DE hands. As sony cant approve things that doesnt exist. So his  frustation is directed towards right people, no matter how you twist it. regardless, i can wait. BTW just little PSA.. dont bother download FFXV demo if you are interested, its literally 15minutes long demo and only about 2minutes you get the chance to play with real stuff.

considering that theres been no update saying "hey, we just got notice that the build has been approved..." etc, id be willing to bet quite a bit. and no sony doesnt make the updates, DE does of course, and if they submitted every weekly update to sony, not only would we be backlogged immensely on updates and be farther behind than we are, but certs would be rejected for DE quite a bit since many of the updates we DONT get are right after a feature is implemented but before kinks are worked out. and Sony wont approve an update that has enough issues to damage either players systems or sonys reputation (constant software crashes look bad no matter how you twist it) so, no i would say DE is handling this exactly right, Sony isnt doing a bad job here themselves, and his frustration is being directed at external sources because so many people here have trouble accepting that the real problem here is their own impatience.

thx for that PSA, but im replaying Dark Sector while i wait for the update to roll in. just to give me some more appreciation for how much this game has grown; it helps offset the negativity here on the forums.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)phux0v said:

considering that theres been no update saying "hey, we just got notice that the build has been approved..." etc, id be willing to bet quite a bit. and no sony doesnt make the updates, DE does of course, and if they submitted every weekly update to sony, not only would we be backlogged immensely on updates and be farther behind than we are, but certs would be rejected for DE quite a bit since many of the updates we DONT get are right after a feature is implemented but before kinks are worked out. and Sony wont approve an update that has enough issues to damage either players systems or sonys reputation (constant software crashes look bad no matter how you twist it) so, no i would say DE is handling this exactly right, Sony isnt doing a bad job here themselves, and his frustration is being directed at external sources because so many people here have trouble accepting that the real problem here is their own impatience.

thx for that PSA, but im replaying Dark Sector while i wait for the update to roll in. just to give me some more appreciation for how much this game has grown; it helps offset the negativity here on the forums.

Well that PSA wasnt directed towards you... that is not what PSA means. And there is big difference between over 2months and 1week. Jumping on extremes wont help in cases. Anyways, now that drew confirmed update wont hit this week, we can all stop speculating when it arrives.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, [DE]Drew said:

Update: 

We're very close to releasing Sands of Inaros, but we will not be ready to deploy this week. We appreciate your patience - we know this is has been an abnormally long wait for an update. This update is also abnormally large in terms of size and content. The graphics updates alone will make the update over 4gb. You can find all the details of what we're improving here: 

In addition to graphical improvements, this update has content for almost everyone - new event, new quest, new warframe, new weapons, new cosmetics, new sortie changes, new conclave changes, new spy missions, new sabotage missions, new tilesets, and more. We really hope you'll enjoy what we have coming, and thank you again for your patience. 

Thanks for the update Drew - I guess that means that Sony has passed cert.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So disappointed. I'm so bored right now. I'll just do sorties and that's it. Can we (console players only) at least get some event or booster weekend?

  • Upvote 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I assume we will probably have a release on the 6th for consoles? If memory serves, I think all updates have gone out on a Tuesday or Wednesday...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

I assume we will probably have a release on the 6th for consoles? If memory serves, I think all updates have gone out on a Tuesday or Wednesday...

Not this again!!!

Here's a list, thanks for compiling it Loki1211.

On 29/03/2016 at 7:15 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

Since there is soooooooo much debate about update release dates, here is my list:

Thursday 12-13-13  Valkyr Unleased
Thursday 1-23-14 Cicero Crisis
Monday 3-3-14 Zephyr Rises
Tuesday 3-25-14 Tethra's Doom
Friday 5-9-14 Dark Sectors
Tuesday 6-10-14 Pack Hunters & Specters of Liberty
Friday 7-4-14 Depths of the Void
Thursday 8-21-14 Mad Cephalon
Tuesday 9-23-14 Cryotic Front
Thursday 10-16-14 Gate Crash
Tuesday 11-20-14 Archwing
Tuesday 12-16-14 Mesa
Tuesday 2-10-15 Eyes of Blight
Tuesday 3-17-15 Stolen Dreams
Thursday 4-23-15 Sanctuary
Thursday 6-4-15 Tubemen of Regor
Thursday 8-6-15 Excalibur Revisited
Wednesday 9-2-15 Echos of the Sentient
Tuesday 9-29-15 Weapons Locker
Tuesday 10-27-15 The Jordas Precept
Friday 12-18-15 The Second Dream
Thursday 1-28-16 Ring of Fire

 

 

  • Upvote 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...