[DE]Drew

Ps4: Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) Status [LIVE NOW]

3 hours ago, (PS4)darkside4125 said:

this is why most my friends/clan have left warframe, the devs dont care for console players and they  mute/ban you for having opinion

Nope.

they just decided to release bigger update instead of 2 smaller ones

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Shade0217 said:

^ LOL my bad! I apologize for the misinformation. We will get it soon enough!

Apologies if I sounded kinda passive aggressive, I just don't want a repeat of the dong show we had two days ago.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Apologies if I sounded kinda passive aggressive, I just don't want a repeat of the dong show we had two days ago.

No worries my friend! There's nothing wrong with correcting a mistake and ensuring bad information isn't spread!

32 minutes ago, (PS4)SofeSNBR said:

Well that PSA wasnt directed towards you... that is not what PSA means. And there is big difference between over 2months and 1week. Jumping on extremes wont help in cases. Anyways, now that drew confirmed update wont hit this week, we can all stop speculating when it arrives.

PSA means its directed at everyone. i simply chose to respond to that since i was already addressing you.

and i said weekly updates because thats what a lot of ppl on here are saying we should have, even though it usually takes about a week to get a cert passed, leaving no development time whatsoever

Yo That sucks about the update not coming this week. But it sure does sound like next week is a lock! Hopefully Monday! 

That said atleast I can play bo3 & other games for the final time this weekend as next week my ps+ expires so I'll be all WF all the time for a month or two..

That said I'm noticing alot of people asking if such & such is gonna be in this update.

Please stop littering this thread with those questions don't be lazy learn to use the search button &or search through the pc update forum look at only page 1 & read all the patch notes from 18.3.2 to 18.5.6 & you should find the answer to your questions.

Either way disappointed no patch this week even though it sounds like it passed cert but atleast the bright side is ill be on wf alot starting next week as my ps+ expires the 7th so talk about perfect timing! 

Well I'm out 4 the week cya all next week on update week & update day have a great weekend..

53 minutes ago, (PS4)Marfiastrikes said:

I know we won't get the update this week but not even a date. I don't care if you going take more time on it but just please release a estimated date so we know.

Sony has the update. What do you want DE to tell you?

• Upvote 1

Ty for the update Drew. I have no qualms with waiting until next week. I mean, sure, would of loved it today or tomorrow, but I rather it take more time and be deployed right then the alternative. 

• Upvote 1

What I'm most concerned now at this point is what sortie season they will put us at... pc is on season 5. While we are on season 3.. for 2 freaking months... I wonder if they'll make us skip a season or still continue to season 4

Though it's a bummer that the update hasn't been released on console yet. I'm sure there is plenty to do. So boring, I know, putting multiple forma on a weapon here and there to perfect your build, but hey...what would I know. Plenty of you, I'm sure, could help your clan mates rather than make it all about how bored you are. Revisit missions you've not done in a while, they might be different than they were from last update. I'm sure an FTP game isn't the only one you have. Clearly; however, if you're here complaining about it...you must like it enough to play whatever content is available to you regardless. That's just my opinion though. May the salt be with you, Tenno....

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, (PS4)X1155752X said:

Blah blah dong show.

With the drought of content, falling farther behind Mr. Ki'tears, god knows how far the sorties we've fallen, and the mods that everyone takes for granted on pc that we haven't even gotten to sniff with our nonexistent nostrils... I expected many many more dongs.. 

Instead, it seems the attitude of eeveryone is complacent apathy, aside from a few outliers.

• Upvote 5

14 minutes ago, (PS4)maxspik said:

Dark soul 3, 12nd april sands of inaro too?

so you think it still takes 2weeks. Also goodluck with competing with dark souls 3.... im sure as hell wont be there at the sametime as dark souls 3 is out and im sure as hell i wont be only one(before ANYONE smartass is going to attack me, im not saying everyone leaves)

2 hours ago, (PS4)KwietStorm said:

Sony has the update. What do you want DE to tell you?

Actually way Drew announced it, sure sounded like sony doesnt have update anymore...

2 hours ago, (PS4)Raven_Blitz said:

haha looks I may end up playing through dark souls 3 and WoW legion for a while before getting back warframe again.

you are not only one. As soon dark souls 3 is out, warframe simply vanishes from my ps4 playlist, surely that keeps me occupied long enough till doom arrives, wich in return occupies me long enough for fire emblem: birthright and pokken tournament. I sincery hope update hits next week, so i wont miss event. As im wont be there from april 12th onwards.

• Upvote 3