[DE]Drew

Ps4: Sands of Inaros (18.5.6) Status [LIVE NOW]

On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 11:17 AM, (PS4)JonnyThunder007 said:

Having to wait for shadow debt has got me looking to play other games, which is unheard of in my household.  A dead month in a game like this is a slow death because many people don't come back. If I don't have something new (like an event or double xp weekend) or even recycled every week or two, I get restless, and lose friends to other games. I don't expect a new questline every 3 weeks,  but at least give us something to keep the loyal foundation from straying to other games competing for the same cashflow. It's driving my clan crazy that they are supposedly releasing the event at the same time as a major update, especially when the event hit PC several weeks ago. It's probably not the best business plan in a free to play game, and the reason many people came over to this from Destiny in the first place. Please rethink this in the future, if that is truly the plan. People need the digital carrots to keep coming back, and when they aren't there... they move on.  Having said that, thanks for a truly fun and wonderful game.

With warframe u should always have another game besides warframe to play otherwise you get this feeling of burn out or u have no reason to play it anymore . just because sony and cert process is no guarantee that continent is going to come fast or if they are going to approve it for our consoles on the first submit with and update as big as this I can see there being a lot of issues even may have to submit twice ? who knows but when it comes I will be ready.  anniversary weapons coming some.   

• Upvote 2

One thing I would love to see in our next update is some more robust control options.

With Ivara, just letting me switch what the swipe does on the touch pad for her first power would be perfect (so that the swipe fires the arrow, and the swipe and hold changes).

I've heard Inaros has powers that kind of work in a similar way, where it's "hold down the power's button" to use the power. This again seems like it's going to be annoying for PS4 players that use the touch pad for powers. But just like we have for running, it would be great to set it to a toggle.

These are both seemingly simple options that would make both frames way more fun for players who still use the touch pad for powers.

Sony really isn't the only culprit here, they want you to blindly look at sony as if they are the problem while [DE] sits back and only works on a pc build while later working on a console build 2 weeks after PC release. Other companies have proven that they can get content out to all platforms within the same week [DE] can do the same they choose not to. Don't say anything about not making enough money because I know more than half of the player base ends up forking out cash every few weeks whether it be the new players looking to buy the new prime access or it be old vet's like me who just happen to want something in trade fast instead of farming. An intermittent mid month build would suffice every player on console just bring 18.4 while we wait our month twiddling our thumbs and watching all the PC players enjoy their new upgrades.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, (PS4)SlasHLizard said:

Sony really isn't the only culprit here, they want you to blindly look at sony as if they are the problem while [DE] sits back and only works on a pc build while later working on a console build 2 weeks after PC release. Other companies have proven that they can get content out to all platforms within the same week [DE] can do the same they choose not to. Don't say anything about not making enough money because I know more than half of the player base ends up forking out cash every few weeks whether it be the new players looking to buy the new prime access or it be old vet's like me who just happen to want something in trade fast instead of farming. An intermittent mid month build would suffice every player on console just bring 18.4 while we wait our month twiddling our thumbs and watching all the PC players enjoy their new upgrades.

While the wait is horrible..think of how much content gets bundled in at once relatively bug free.  Also we get the benefit of knowing what resources, ducats, ect we need way in advance so we don't get caught with our pants down so to speak. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, (PS4)slayerserenity said:

Is 18.5 update is today for PS4? Peeps I relay are chatting saying it's today..

Not even close.  It sounds like DE is targeting the end of the month to submit to cert.  If that holds true, we should see it early to mid April.

The end of the month doesn't sound right.

They're just trying to quash the majority of the bugs that popped up with 18.5 on PC before they submit a build for console.

It's harder to fix broken things on the console build because of the cert process so they tend to include a large amount of the hotfixes they PC version sees.

• Upvote 1

Lets just be thankful we get the updates without all the stressful malfunctions and irritating bugs, I'm glad we get as much content as we do

Thanks to all the devs!

• Upvote 1

Issue with the game all day (March  11,2016) please don't be like Bungie who let Destiny get worst and don't give us free reward for our hard time and playing the game then losing all rewards after an error message "Account won't be updated and progress won't be save"...S.O.S fix issue 

On 3/4/2016 at 3:33 PM, (PS4)Loki1211 said:

It will be part of our next update.  From the dev stream talk it sounds like they want to submit by the end of the month.

Thank you so much for the feedback, from least someone. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Mr_MikeyDmason said:

What's going on with ps4? I hear it's a Ddos or somrthing?

That would be Warframe itself, not PS4.

• Upvote 3

On 3/4/2016 at 3:52 PM, (PS4)LUCK_VARIOUS said:

And how about the Kuria glitch?After scanning all, just receive an empty message from Lotus...

Submit a support request to get your Kuria noggle. It took a couple weeks to get this resolved for my account...

https://digitalextremes.zendesk.com

• Upvote 1

My friend got his third market coupon for 50% off. He barely plays the game. I haven't got one and I'm almost at 100 days. Somewhere in the high 80s. I thought this was fixed?

3 hours ago, (PS4)SonofNyx1 said:

My friend got his third market coupon for 50% off. He barely plays the game. I haven't got one and I'm almost at 100 days. Somewhere in the high 80s. I thought this was fixed?

I'm at the some point as you. Something around 80 days. So far I've gotten 2 one just a few days back. A friend you played around 60 days and can't even count anymore how many coupons he got (far more then 10). It's very frustrating.

Another friend just started to play and on his second day he received a 50% coupon. 

I know how you feel....