Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

24 minutes ago, MadnessCanceler said:

D.E pls you can write the nerfs of the update? the nerf of broken war is TO BIG for forget it

crits x1.5 :'v

What nerf are you talking about? The crit damage was always x1.5

10 hours ago, Manu2948 said:

Probably by the automatic voltage control and mhz. My msi gtx 960 is set to 135mhz / 400mhz mode (low load mode) in areas of the map, for no apparent reason, and there begins to be unplayable. using the msi afterburner or other program, you can check this. A temporary solution until it fixed, is to use some program that you can set the maximum load of graphic card. In my case the "msi gaming app", fixing it in OC mode.

edit: apparently with the "force constant voltage" in the Msi Afterburner options, it works perfect

sorry for my English :P

Will try that thanks. but being able to play at a stable fps on games likes the witcher 3 wiht no problem seems really strange as the specs required for warframe are far lower than the specs required for this game.

8 hours ago, Maicael said:

The launcher itself has a place to "Verify" and "Optimize" the game files if you click the gear icon in the top right. I verified my game that way and it got rid of the framerate issues that I had been having when I first installed the update.

I think i'll try that also if it can make me have a stable 50-60 fps while playing,

Anyway, can't wait from being able to play again, thanks guys for the tips, hope this works.

Edit; Sadly it didn't changed anything at all, hope the game get patch soon. Even after 18.5.1 it stutter and freeze so much it's unplayable

Edit 2: I don't know what i did, but i got back to 60+ stable fps. Well i'll be able to play the game again.

Edited by Weathnarh

5 hours ago, Novaster said:

3) Even if I turn emojis off (I never have liked emojis anywhere on the vast Intranetz, having them is fine of course), the chat tries to "autocorrect" me when I type anything that registers with a ":", so I can no longer idly ":P" at my friends etc, requiring more steps just to send. Extremely frustrating, and no options in the Chat tab seem to fix this.

Agree. This is extremely annoying.

Nothing said about changes to spawn of enemies on missions like sabotage or deception - it's now impossible to camp in one big room and stealth farm focus. Enemies just won't respawn again, even if you run through several tiles and return to the original tile. I guess DE want us to go to Drako after all.

Thx for nyx and rhino deluxe skin profile icons but i think it would be fair if they were added to their deluxe skin packs and all those who already bought them would get the profile icon. I feel kindda cheated i have to buy icon seperatly with plat when i have already bought the pack with plat and knowing all other deluxe skin packs had it included from start.

Not a single deluxe pack contains profile icon.

Edited by ograzzt

Well DE promises optimizations less cpu usage, less ram usage personally i dont see it. With every major update game performance is getting progressively worse. Before that update i could play normal missions (not raid cause 100% times crash on 2nd loading screen without Crash report option) not it happens every 2nd mission. And yet every devsteam de promises yet again that the game will run better and yet 75% of ppl report serious fps problems and overall lower performance of the game...... So yeah thats my 5 cents 

Edited by Anubias

I was doing the archwing quest but then i had to update after it updated i got to build the archwing  so i went to do the last mission and it says i must have an archwing and complete  the archwing mission but i have to do the mission to complete, i'm confused.

• All Warframes now have an innate 4 second immunity to being staggered or knocked down after being staggered or knocked down in Conclave.

R.I.P. Fracturing Wind :(((

Btw. Good work! :D But visual overhaul? Okay but I am still playing at the lowest settings :( At least You optimized the game after 18.00! Now I have more than 90 fps in SOLO missions <3

• Fixed Alt+F4 allowing players to close Warframe then rejoin a Mission with their revives refreshed.
  • Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.
  • Fixed an error causing Trinity’s Energy Vampire to potentially instant kill bosses.
  • Fixed Nullifier Bubbles not properly deactivating abilities for Clients.

Oh come on! xDDD
I must change description in my YT video xD (about Trinity)

Thanks once again for manyyyyy fixes! :)

Things with new lighting mostly look better. But i've noticed that in mission selection Europa and Sedna have particularly annoying flare effect. On Europa it almost entirely covers some noggles. I'm not going to play the guessing game and try disabling/enabling various settings to see if it solves the problem.

Another mildly inconvenient change is in Arsenal. I don't understand why chosing loadout opens separate window. I have to admit though - i only have 4 (plus 2 unused) at the moment. Maybe high MR players had to scroll a lot from first loadout to the last? In that case wouldn't a simple drop-down list have been more convenient? Also prior to this change the loadout change itself used to happen much quicker and without "Please wait" notification.

P.S. that sneaky sneaky Iron Skin nerf :P

New chat looks bad. Especially the icons and elements like those:

ch.jpg

It was meant for ants. The icons are also should be 1. bigger (at the very least there should be the option in the chat menu to choose different sizes like with the text 2. more simplistic - too many small elements, and overall the icons don't look informative - can't tell which is which until you click on it. Only clan icon is kinda ok, the others are not.