Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

56 minutes ago, Himodor said:

Yep, me. I think its called "OMG a million players are trying to suck down our update!!!"

Update failed!

Some content updates could not be downloaded from our servers.

Please restart Warframe to try again.

· Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.

· Valkyr’s Ripline now has a 0.5x energy multiplier per successive hit.

I'm sorry, but..... what? Is this actually penalizing players for being efficient? Also, this update removes the utility options of SEVERAL warframes against bosses. Seriously, what the heck? What is the point of picking a warframe if you guys want them to affect our play style less and less? I'm especially upset at the Loki thing. Loki's disarm SHOULD affect bosses in some way. It's his only real utility skill. What good is Disarm if it doesn't DISARM? Hell, several already ignore his Invisibility. Why was this a thing?! And his swap-teleport no longer seems to reliably stun enemies, or even reliably SWAP with things! I can't tell you how many times I accidentally teleported a Grineer Napalm from about 30m away directly onto my face, only for them to stomp me into the ground like a nail. Literally.

Also, upping the over-all graphics, while kinda nice, was not really necessary. Game already looked pretty good as is. Really hoping this doesn't affect the performance for me or my friends. Plus, wasn't there more pressing issues? Like, maybe finally re-balancing all the old Prime frames to have upgraded stats like all the newer ones? Or maybe adding some scaling to Ember and Mesa? New weapons and frames, shinier shiny things, some new tile-sets, it's all nice. But isn't this becoming a bit of a Bread-and-Games type deal? Can we please fix some things that the community has been griping about for the longest time? Don't take this for hate. It's not. The hard work you guys do is amazing. You crank out updates faster than nearly any other game I play, and usually with more in them. But I can't help but feel that hard work's going in the wrong direction.

I almost like it .

Super nerfing everyone against bosses isn't very cool as some bosses go through moments where you cannot attack them to do damage.  Also a time limit restriction?  Who cares how long someone is in a map for.  That is their time or my time hosted on their own personal PC, if people wish to explore let them.

2 minutes ago, ParaStatic said:

I almost like it .

Super nerfing everyone against bosses isn't very cool as some bosses go through moments where you cannot attack them to do damage.  Also a time limit restriction?  Who cares how long someone is in a map for.  That is their time or my time hosted on their own personal PC, if people wish to explore let them.

Yes. This.

19 minutes ago, DawnFalcon said:

New chat? Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

I don't want to see emotes (at all, no :FISHFINS: span, just %((^ or whatever text is in that), I want less alpha on the textblock, I want channel text names back, I want to be able to type :P without selecting it, and to not get a wierd diagnostic box with "input" in it and the client to freeze...

*sigh*

Seems a lot harder to click on names, text is fuzzy...

turn the emojis off then...thats what i did.

Lots of NEEDED changes in here, can't wait for more of those. A lot of the stuff should be in from day 1 and there's stuff still missing, both QOL and otherwise.

Thanks DE. No really, thank you guys.  Keep it up.

Edit : Can't wait to board friendly Lisets in the near future!

Edited by Kunavi

Just now, duhadventure said:

Enemy Caches have been added to these missions, players have the option to find 3 in each mission! Finding all 3 can yield access to rewards like Nitain and pieces of the new XIPHOS Landing Craft.

TY for new nitain way.

yeah it's going to be so good the farming of the nitain

Just now, Steelmark said:

Damn, that hurts those abilities really bad... They already drain energy on their own, why make it worse?

Wasn't this a point while making some of the Drain abilities? That you should not get... milked while using them? And while this will tone down Excalibros and Embers, it will not make an long standing change, since there are not that many drainers to begin with. But if you get one... You better not use QT as last resort, since it will not be able to catch you in those situations.

Yeah I got the update failed message three times, but it seems to keep downloading in the back. However I closed and launched it again to be sure.

Thanks for the update, this is quite the patch notes, some interesting stuff in it, but also feel sad about all the frames boss nerf. Can't wait to see the new lightning and PhysX effects !

3 hours of download though ...