Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

Just now, mechnoob said:

well thanks for the update but yikes 4.1 g of update what did you change for get this much size.

Have you paid any attention at all? They said it in the previous stream, there was a thread about it and a ton of tweets.

23 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.

Wait, does this mean we can't use finished exterminates to explore tilesets anymore?  Do we fail the exterminate after killing everyone if we go past 15 minutes without extracting?  I like to use them to explore and find hidden things.

Just now, Gelkor said:

Wait, does this mean we can't use finished exterminates to explore tilesets anymore?  Do we fail the exterminate after killing everyone if we go past 15 minutes without extracting?  I like to use them to explore and find hidden things.

I believe after killing all and the extraction point is activated, you are free to explore. Need some staff confirmation or testing though.

That is a lot of fixes, much thanks.

Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.

I am all for preventing leeching, but I'm not sure about this. I've seen many missions where a low MR player gets teamed with an MR21 player Max Power Build Ember for an alert...

1 minute ago, DaftMeat said:

That is a lot of fixes, much thanks.

I am all for preventing leeching, but I'm not sure about this. I've seen many missions where a low MR player gets teamed with an MR21 player Max Power Build Ember for an alert...

I don't think a max power Ember that could kill anything before a newbie can will take longer than 15 minutes to finish an exterminate, more like 6 minutes.

32 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

Archwing Changes

• Changed the number of Excavation extractions required in The Archwing Quest to 2.
  • Made various optimization improvements to the final Mission in The Archwing Quest.
  • Archwing Crafting requirements have been adjusted for players crafting the Odonata in The Archwing Quest:
    • Orokin Cell is now 3x Control Module.
    • Wings BP Neural Sensor is now Neurode.
    • Systems BP 500 Plastids is now 300 Circuits.
    • Reduced crafting time for main BP to 12 hours.

Whenever I see such trivial changes...

November 2014>March 2016

Managed to realize archwing requirements weren't balanced.

cropped-frustrated_man_throwing_his_hand

Back to rigging before I say something that will get me in trouble. Again.

Edited by Mofixil