Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

Just now, Pheonix_Magnum said:

The reason you play Chroma is his 3, not his 4.

Yes, now tell me how often do you see a Chroma in a mission where it is not likely that they will be able use their 4th ability. The 3rd ability is very useful and necessary when playing Chroma, but without his 4th ability he loses his most appealing reason to play him. Not to mention it provides great crowd control, which is the reason "I play him".

why'd you nerf the jump you could pull off after bullet jumping>slide>jump. i can't launch myself great distances anymore, the 2nd jump after using a slide in the air just produces a worthless flip that i can't propel myself with

New Weapons

LESION -  Pierce enemy defenses at a comfortable melee distance

MUTALIST CERNOS - Overcome with Infestation, this bow’s arrows now spread poisonous contagion to any surface they hit.

DUAL TOXOCYST - Brain-strikes excite this bioweapon, causing it to rapidly release toxic munitions.

Is that a bow that always does AoE damage I see. Sounds like fun.

::: Here is new stupid bug. :::

AFTER LEAVING MISSION WITH RANDOM PARTY, THE "DRACO" FOR EXAMPLE, AND RETURNING TO THE SHIP, I SEE MESSAGE ABOUT "MIGRATION HOST NOW" AND AFTER 30 SEC, NEW WARNING "MIGRATION WAS FAILED"..

Please fix it, its terrible.

I'm somewhat concerned about the exterminate changes. While 15 minutes is a generous enough timer that I can't see it being a problem, I don't like the direction this is going - the trend toward mechanics that mandate rushing doesn't sit right with me. Exterminate is my favorite mission type for solo play because I enjoy clearing the map of a finite number of enemies at my leisure. Please, DE, do not shorten the timer - I'd like to still be able to do a leisurely syndicate scavenger hunt without having to worry about keeping track of how long it's been since I last killed something.

4 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Atlas’s Landslide and Rhino’s Charge now have a 0.8x energy multiplier per successive hit.

Two questions about this.

Does this stack with each enemy hit?

Does this go into addition with rhino's recent charge changes or is that gone now

Some new BUGS

- During DAGGER stealth finishers I have noticed that enemies ragdoll before the animation actually finishes.

- LOTUS no longer tells us when the Juggernaut has moved on during Infested missions. Please bring that back, it was very good for pacing ourselves when we don't want to fight that thing.

1 hour ago, ShiroiTora said:

This isn't a fix, nor is it ok to have it.

A toggled ability prevents any kind of energy regeneration.. this includes warframe abilities such as Trinity's as well as auras like Energy Siphon, schools like Zenurik or any other energy regeneration. For this reason, a Leech Eximus could never drain energy if a toggled ability was active as they can't have any regeneration already (which could counter or at least reduce a Leech Eximus drain)

So it used to be a "feature" as it's already a rather complicated matter since regeneration's are disabled already.

I don;t see why a lack of regeneration should be preventing drain?

1 hour ago, AM-Bunny said:

This makes me sad. 

This was the cause of some of Stalker's greatest infamy and the stories related to him. I feel like the entire memory of what he used to stand for has been squashed.

Don't worry he'll still come for you at level 11 XD

First - thanks for the update - looks great.

Second - I have a problem with this change - 

"Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission."

True, it should make these missions more flowing, but I already dislike playing these with random players since I like to use them to pick up any and all resources I can find (they take longer off course), this will force me to rush them (less when playing with others, but if I wanted to rush that's what I'll do).

Also, it's unclear what happens to 1 player who didn't kill for 15 minutes and others did - does the "Failed Mission" becomes personal now? This may happen to new players so I think it's important.

• Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.  *Please note: This timer is cancelled when an Exterminate Objective has been completed, allowing players to roam a level for as long as they like!

Added a final clarifying point for players entering Void Derelict Exterminate Missions!

4 hours ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Widespread improvements to the damage and critical stats of Hate, Reaper Prime and Ether Reaper have been made.

Just hearing that put a huge grin on my face :D

Edited by Ibro156

NO, NO HYPE! THANKS FOR THE ****ING GRAPHIC UPDATE $&*^S. I, and my group of friends, are no longer able to stably play your game. I have dropped from 30 fps to 5fps while standing still inside my ship. I played one game and my game crashed because my computer is no longer able to keep up with the game. Thank you for ****ing killing your casual audience. I put a lot of time and money into this game. Patch it, Give more graphical options, OR GIVE ME MY GODAMN MONEY BACK.

Yess a new bow :D And a new frame, that gives me the incentive to want to finish any Phobos missions unfinished if there are any. It's good to see the Orokin Moon get some more missions, makes it even more fun to go into and the sabotage 2.0 looks like it's going to be a good challenge especially since it gives the caches as well. Can't wait to see the graphical improvements :D