Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

I expected to see Banshee's Deluxe skin in this update, but anyway, great work, DE!

This CC nerf on boss-type enemies also seems to be a good idea, as CC was kinda OP before this update, especially on Interception-type missions, where you could just press Banshee's 4 and stand for technically infinite number of waves, as long as you have a source of energy for this. Loki's disarm also could turn any ranged faction's units into harmless meat bags.

Also, about that new region stuff for Russian players - I'm really glad that it's not forced. Because i actually enjoyed playing with people from other countries in random missions, like sorties, for example. Thanks for this, DE.

P.S. - My English is probably pretty bad, sorry.

2 hours ago, TheRealDRAGVAR said:

The Highlights of The changes: (I Suggest You All Read This)
Players can now equip a Sigil on their Operator in the Operator Customizations menu.
Physics collision, performance and stability have all been improved, as a long-awaited upgrade of Warframe PhysX libraries has been completed.
Emoji color settings has been added to the Chat Options menu.
Auto-complete player name functionality has been added.  This tab will open when typing @, and will only show players recently spoken to.
Grineer Flameblade has now been given a flaming blade!  To compensate for this lack of firepower we have given the Grineer Flameblade two flame axes. These attacks have a high chance to proc burning, which will hopefully make the Flameblade feel a little better.
Grineer Powerfists will now slam the ground before entering melee range, setting off an electric proc to disorient his target.  He is also really jealous of the Flameblade, but that’s life.
A new ‘Hide Owned’ button has been added to the Syndicate Offerings menu
Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards.
It is now possible to finish missions during Red Text's Updates without losing your stuff.
Void missions like Exterminate now start un-alert, allowing them to be stealthable. Enemies are un-alert until something happens (e.g they see you, you start the Mobile Defense task), which is now a temporary level-wide alert.
Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.
A search bar has been added to the Foundry!
A search bar has been added to Trading item sub-menus!
The Stalker’s blueprint drop chance has been increased to 50%.
A small hint on when to use Focus powers will now play when picking up the Operator in the Second Dream Quest.
Squads can now join a Relay together, instead of being paired into separate instances.
Hydroid’s Tempest Barrage will now display a preview of its AoE zone before being cast.
Players will now see their Squad’s Landing Crafts outside of the Liset when preparing for a Mission.
Players can now adjust their Matchmaking settings (ie.Public, Friends Only) while in a Squad.
Fixed Sheev Parts being untradable.

Hey man, try not to quote the whole thing next time (or add a spoiler tag) : you're forcing us to scroll through the whooooole patchnotes before reading your comment... :/

Ok, got a real probleme after this update (again right before the week-end so no fix till monday).

My specs : GPU : Nvidia GTX 970 / CPU : AMD FX-8320E (8core 3.2GHz) / Ram : 8Gb DDR3

So why am able to play only with less than 15 fps (all graphic options minimum) when before the update i was at 60+ without any problem all graphic options maxed. It freeze like crazy !!!

It's unplayable at the moment, one of my friends actually had his PC overheat when before it runned just fine.

6 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

General Changes

• Players will now keep parts of their inventory when reconnecting to a Mission after having crashed or disconnected:
    • Clients can only recover their previous rewards as long as the Host is still in the Mission.
    • The Mission must still be in-progress and not completed for a Client to receive their rewards

BRk4Gd2_700wa_0.gif

6 minutes ago, rohankeluskar1 said:

urm inventory protection doesn't work. just lost potato bp when pub squad decided to extract while the update was going on. I warned them but nothing I can do when 3 out 4 people are standing on extraction point.

The update added protection. It can't work until you download it. 

with this update i suddenly have MASSIVE stuttering issues!
fps counter was in the 40-60fps region as always when i play but this is really ugly. and for example the sorty spy is unplayable! i have run enough nightmare raids to do the grineer hacks blindfold (nearly *g*) but now i died several times due to electrocution because the stuttering make the hack impossibruuuu

also big bug: if you die you can no longer leave the mission, you have to revive!!! (arcane revives at least, dunno if bug also exists if you dont have arcanes)