Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

42 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

ВExterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.

Dafuq is wrong with you?! How long I take to kill someone and spend on mission is my friggin business.

I REALLY appreciate the update and like what I'm seeing (though I disagree with some of the abilities not effecting bosses, but you guys are going to do it regardless of what we think), but my only disappointment at this point is I now miss out on Kubrow Egg and Neural Sensors (not that it's that big of a deal really). This update won't be done downloading for me before I get a chance to snag them. =/ Oh well. Still, great update. Keep up the good work.

Really cool thing in there thx! I am quite happy with the boss powering up, because they are boss and they were just too easy to beat.
But..... "The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10." Is it really needed, i mean 200 hours on the game i am at rank 7! Why so high?

Just now, Seraph-the-Hazel said:

Really cool thing in there thx! I am quite happy with the boss powering up, because they are boss and they were just too easy to beat.
But..... "The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10." Is it really needed, i mean 200 hours on the game i am at rank 7! Why so high?

I think that means that if you have a new warframe under warframe rank 10 then the stalker wont appear to split it in half.

55 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

Can no longer do anything to bosses

Paraphrasing, but still. Giant update making bosses unable to be CC'd.

Really?

EDIT: This includes Bursas, Manics, and Juggernauts.

Lets all enjoy never being able to stop Bursas from turning, pin Manics down for codex scans, or... well, I guess Juggs was pretty slow in the first place, but it's the principle of the thing.

Edited by Pheonix_Magnum