Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

2 minutes ago, Seraph-the-Hazel said:

Really cool thing in there thx! I am quite happy with the boss powering up, because they are boss and they were just too easy to beat.
But..... "The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10." Is it really needed, i mean 200 hours on the game i am at rank 7! Why so high?

Restriction is for warframe rank, not mastery rank.

1 minute ago, cincgr said:

My updater is stuck on "Checking for new content".  

I restarted Steam and it still won't download anything ?  

Anyone with the same problem ?

Yep, me. I think its called "OMG a million players are trying to suck down our update!!!"

2 minutes ago, cincgr said:

My updater is stuck on "Checking for new content".  

I restarted Steam and it still won't download anything ?  

Anyone with the same problem ?

If that happens just wait, everyone is updating their game, so it will take some time.

1 minute ago, Himodor said:

Yep, me. I think its called "OMG a million players are trying to suck down our update!!!"

You're probably right, I will go to the Winchester, grab a pint and wait for all this blow over.

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:

Fixed toggled Abilities preventing energy drain effects from Leech Eximus enemies.

Now you just need a fix for this "fix" (really the nerf stick at work again). That makes these moves horrible now. Especially when it's hard to find the enemy causing this to begin with most of the time. I really hope you guys get on this and quick. Still appreciate the update though.

Edited by KakarrotSSJ4

I'm getting MASSIVE hitches. Missions are unplayable right now. My FPS (Capped at 72) goes to 2 making it impossible to move forward in the level, the more I move forward the worse the performance gets.

GTX 960.

8 minutes ago, Pheonix_Magnum said:

Paraphrasing, but still. Giant update making bosses unable to be CC'd.

Really?

EDIT: This includes Bursas, Manics, and Juggernauts.

Lets all enjoy never being able to stop Bursas from turning, pin Manics down for codex scans, or... well, I guess Juggs was pretty slow in the first place, but it's the principle of the thing.

Or be able to Prowl them for rare mod farming, god forbid.

• Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.

So Exterminates basically now have a permanent Nightmare condition? And what if I happened to like to explore the ship after I've murdered everything on it?

You could at least make it so that the timer turns off after a player has killed everything.

Just now, Nealend86 said:

So Exterminates basically now have a permanent Nightmare condition? And what if I happened to like to explore the ship after I've murdered everything on it?

You could at least make it so that the timer turns off after a player has killed everything.

This will make Syndicate missions a bit annoying if this is the case.

"Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission."

I do not see the point of having this to begin with, but let's say that we are indeed in syndy extermination mission, and we hunt for sigils. Now what, we must learn to teleport? If you are hellbent on using this mechanic, please raise the timer to something more acceptable.

Thanks for the update, will now crawl at 125kb/s towards the 4Gb monstrosity... Can't wait to get my hands on it <3

1 hour ago, DE_Adam said:
  • Fixed an ancient bug that prevented Shock Eximus auras from having any effect

Now though, what exactly does the quoted line mean? What is supposed to be the Shock Eximus' aura effect?

4 minutes ago, Shokky said:

I'm getting MASSIVE hitches. Missions are unplayable right now. My FPS (Capped at 72) goes to 2 making it impossible to move forward in the level, the more I move forward the worse the performance gets.

GTX 960.

I fixed that problem switching Vertical sync to auto.

22 minutes ago, Seraph-the-Hazel said:

Really cool thing in there thx! I am quite happy with the boss powering up, because they are boss and they were just too easy to beat.
But..... "The Stalker will no longer appear to attack players wearing a Warframe under Rank 10." Is it really needed, i mean 200 hours on the game i am at rank 7! Why so high?

i think they mean ranked gear...so if anyone who has gear that is less than rank 10 will not have the stalker attack them.