Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Update 18.5: Sands of Inaros  

DE_Adam

"Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission."

Please please remove this from solo play.

New chat? Terrible. Absolutely terrible.

I don't want to see emotes (at all, no :FISHFINS: span, just %((^ or whatever text is in that), I want less alpha on the textblock, I want channel text names back, I want to be able to type :P without selecting it, and to not get a wierd diagnostic box with "input" in it and the client to freeze...

*sigh*

Seems a lot harder to click on names, text is fuzzy...

Edited by DawnFalcon

Almost everything sounds exciting and I reading the patch notes I think I can put this update in the "quality" ones. 

Still have to test it in game, clearly. 

The only thing annoying me is all those Conclave mods added, for a mods completitionist that's always bad news.. 

Nice update, but why would you make bosses nearly immune to all those CC abilities without doing something with their awful invulnerability stages? This is just going to make the already tedious farming even worse.

The new lighting shreds seemingly any AMD card from perfect FPS to stuttering and every few seconds freezing in the ship, can barely get down the ramp.

No matter if you turn all graphics setting to 'off' or 'low' doesn't even help in this slightest.

For random comments on this and others that have been having problems:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/comments/48yu6a/new_update_game_dying_in_ship/

Edited by shadowpikachu

8 minutes ago, DawnFalcon said:

The conclave standing mods? Well okay.

The end-of-PvP drop ones? UGH.

Well yea, sort of; I'm at max rank in the Syndicate but didn't gained reputation after the last rank up, so I don't even have enough reputation to buy Tenshin mods; but at least those can be found in trading chat...