The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

3 hours ago, Feans said:

DESCRIPTION

• Who: Saryn Prime (Havent tested with normal Saryn)
  • Where: Doesnt matter
  • When using Miasma, saryn turns green

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it happens 10/10 times

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Eqiup  Saryn Prime
    •  2. Go to any places
    •  3. Use Miasma
    • 4. Turn Green!

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE:
  •   Hide contents

5zNW9IM.jpg

I can second this:

0RR2cFh.jpg

hGHh55q.jpg

My kind of green looks different though. Imo it makes my saryn look like a gummy bear.

DESCRIPTION: My health will not stop going down forcing me to revive, even when healing myself multiple times and there were no more enemies left and there were no effects on me. During the time my health was going down my screen would have a red outline until I died. This was on Drunlo, Phobos when farming (Solo) for kills to fill up my sacred vessel (My loadout was Frost Prime, Ignis, Vaykor Marelok, Mios (with life strike) and Carrier.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Not necessarily, as I don't know if a specific enemy hitting me that is causing it or an effect that says it's gone but actually isn't. BUT this has happened to me on multiple occasions, multiple times in different runs.

REPRODUCTION STEPS: 

•  1. Equip Vessel and Mios
  •  2. Go to a fairly high Grineer mission
  •  3. Keep playing!

SCREENSHOTS:  

http://imgur.com/a/W43Qd

http://imgur.com/a/cP94l

EDIT: Same thing happened when doing other missions with the only things staying the same was having the vessel in my gear ,the mios equipped and being a grineer mission (this was on Ceres, Draco). This makes me think it has something to do with the Hyekka masters or just the Hyekka's but I'm not quite sure...   

Edited by R1L3Z
Put in Reproduction Steps & further evidence.

On 04/03/2016 at 10:18 PM, Raitlor said:

Can't start Dual Toxocyst research.

Credits fail to donate. It also lets you put ridiculous numbers in the donation area.

Hide contents

tumblr_o3j3oqs1TR1rkyiebo1_1280.png

I had this problem as well, but what you need to do is this. First use all the money in your vault and when it reaches zero, press contribute. Then use your money and press contribute every 2,000 or so, until the amount is complete. Now it should accept the credit contribution and start the research. This worked for me.

On 5.3.2016 at 1:00 AM, armando3munoz said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Atlas 1 Ability when using it a lot would put you in like a stasis where only your shields go down but not your health and you cant activate any ability's or even your focus. /unstuck wouldn't do anything to get me out of this bug.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? You can reproduce it by just punching enemies until your in a position that you cant walk anymore or do anything.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    • Equip Atlas
    • Go into a mission for me it was orokin derelect survival.
    • Keep using your 1st ability until you can no longer move.
    • Then the bug happens

• https://imgur.com/a/NgbV2

Hello.

I got the same bug several times now.

Unstuck doesn't work. Sometimes you can get downed, but it doesn't fix it either. Reviving finally worked.

I can provide Video Evidence, but I would only send it to DE Staff directly instead of posting it here, as there is some personal information displayed in the video.

Please message me if you are interested in the Video.

Kind Regards

PHazon

8 hours ago, Jedib1 said:

Spoiler Warning

•  DESCRIPTION: Provide a general idea of what the issue is. Some of the following details might come in hand:
    • Who: Multiple People, including myself
    • What: Missing Sacred Vessel from inventory after disconnect during the Tomb Missions, preventing the mission from being entered again, and preventing quest progress 
    • Where (Planet,Mission, Area, Liset, etc.)? Opik, Phobos (Sands of Inaros Tomb Mission)
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Able to be reproduced by many people, though the bug can only happen once per person (completely locking them out of the quest) 

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Start and run through a tomb mission
    •  2. Place the sacred vessel and then abort the mission
    •  3. Attempt to start the mission again, unable to start (Needs Sacred Vessel in gear slot)
    •  4. Check gear inventory, Sacred Vessel is missing

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: Reports with visual aid helps speed up investigation and in turn a fix.Warframe0001.jpgWarframe0003.jpgWarframe0002.jpg
  • Please Note, the following video is not mine

same problem , im stuck at this waiting for fix

22 hours ago, Benfung said:
  • DESCRIPTION: Atlas's landslide ability sometimes causes him unable to do anything(including walking) except roll, display power in use when try to use ability
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, it happens every single mission i have played so far

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1.Spam Landslide

Please fix it as soon as possible, it makes Atlas unplayable since landslide is a spamming ability which make the bug happens a lot and when it happens the only way to fix it is to die. If revived by allies the bug will persist so it means death when the bug happens.

I'd like to add on to this. If you roll off a ledge and respawn, it will fix the glitch. However, this isn't always possible. I have recorded a (low quality) video showcasing it.

On the ship, there is a blue fog that makes it hard to see things. On Jupiter, this happens. https://gyazo.com/d35fdf4c4f6152482e14b4601c1755ff 

This graphical bug is reoccurring in many of the planets, however, the void is okay until the end. https://gyazo.com/44a79c74c5fbe73b89a7a4e471259192

After the 18.5 patch, it appeared and remains in the game. So far, tried verifying the game to no avail. 

Edited by TheNephilims

Currently I have been stuck after using atlas #1 ability in a combo, and could not move or do anything else. It has only happened on defense mission (which I play most), but it has happened multiple times. /unstuck command does not work, and if revived I will still be stuck, if I die it will reset

the guy above me shows the same thing I have seen

Edited by soulchamber
another person posting bug

New update broke matchmaking for me.

When I run with DirectX 11, every time I join a match the loading screen freezes, and then I join and immediately get a host migration.

Now I'm running with DirextX 9 and now I don't freeze in the loading screen and I get to play for a minute but after then it host migrates again.

Before 18.5 everything worked fine.

• DESCRIPTION: Mesa has no body collision...
    • Who? Mesa
    • What? Physics collision problem
    • Where? Everywhere

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: How did you come upon this bug, what are the steps we need to take to recreate it?
    •  1. Equip Mesa...

Screen shot

Before Update

PnCyK8n.jpg

After Update

Edited by Neptlude

The Looter mod from Cephalon Simaris does not do anything.  I have it fully ranked up and tried it in both my regular carrier prime setup and with vacuum and Looter only and nothing happens.  Same thing with the standard Carrier, only I haven't tried it in there solo.

Using Inaros on a Corpus Exterminate mission, enemies around level 20 and Inaros around level 6. Used 2nd ability on a Bursa, held down to continue feeding off of it once it was dragged to me. A Scrambus enemy wielding a Lecta came close, and "scrambled" my skills while I was feeding off the Bursa. I was doing extremely low damage and the skill was going to run out soon, but the scrambling seemed to nullify the skill timer. I continued to stand there, using the skill, for a long time until the Bursa finally died.

Seemingly unrelated to this, on the same mission directly afterwards, whenever Bursas would knock me down, I noticed that I laid down flat on my back for a few seconds before getting back up. I was also getting roped and pulled back towards the Bursa immediately after I got up, sliding to them on my back for a few seconds, then back up to try again. That may just have been because I was down for longer than usual and it coincided with the timer to try lassoing me again.

Kavvat's tails don't turn to sand when I devour them to make a sand shadow clone. The photo was taken on Draco, Ceres.

Lastly, an area on a Grineer ship during a freezing hazard New Loka exterminate mission was considered "out of bounds" even though it's a normal area I'd been in hundreds of times before. Entering the area caused me to be respawned where I am in the final screenshot, and after multiple tries, I found that if I crawled or slid underneath, I could access the green door to the next area. Tried to get squad to attempt it too but they weren't paying attention.

http://imgur.com/a/0oIVC

EDIT: Just remembered, a section of rocks at extraction on Phobos float off the ground a good bit. They're ground-trimming rocks so it's noticeable that the bottoms aren't there. Walk towards it from Inaros's tomb and you can see it. No screenshot, sorry.

Edited by Pfysicyst

Some minor lighting issue... 

• DESCRIPTION: Lighting issue on the void
    • who? Valkyr Gersmeni skin with Bastet Helm
    • what? Lighting/Shader
    • Where? Only in the Void 2 rooms (The large rectangle room with 2 bridges and Square room with circle stage in the middle with lots of containers)

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes

•  1. Equip Valkyr with gersemeni and bastet helm...
    • 2. Go to void

Screenshot

Spoiler

With lighting Issue

rU4kYEp.jpg

Rest of the void

VvlZAog.jpg

AGkmLg7.jpg

It was waaaaay worst before the Update 18.5 tho... lol

Edited by Neptlude

hola a todos. Tengo un problema com en el warframe caba de terminar de actualizar pero me tiro un  error al iniciar le de en aceptar, pero luego de eso me tira esta una ventana donde reporto el problema, escribo lo que pasa, le doy en siguiente y nada pasa no me inicia el juego. Espero no volver a descargar el juego completamente seria muy estresante, espero que me ayuden GRACIAS!!!

Also am unable to complete update. Is there a confirmed issue or confirmed fix?

Tried Verify 

Tried Optimize

Full/Windowed

Unselected Directx 10

Unselected Directx 11

Unselected both (because i dont know how to computer)

Is there anything I missed that might work? (I'm not on Steam so I can't do that trick)

When playing Atlas I find myself getting stuck constantly while using his "1" ability. I just got him so I'm not too familiar with the names of his abilities yet. I noticed it happens most frequently if I slide towards an NPC and then use the ability, after completing the ability I just sort of stand there. I can't use /unstuck and I am not able to use any other abilities to free myself. I wait for NPCs to to attack me so I can see if dying/reviving will fix it but they just walk past as if I'm not there.

Sorry I do not have any screenshots to post with this.

Load-out: Atlas, Synoid Simulor, Synoid Gammacor, Tekko

I don't know if that has an impact or not but that's all the information I have.

• DESCRIPTION: The Mastery Sigil resets to its base MR level when placed on Excal's Proto-Skin.
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes. After U18.5, the Mastery Sigil on my Excal reverted.  Changing from Excal's Proto-Skin to the Default Skin seems to bring the Mastery Sigil back to its proper level.
  • REPRODUCTION STEPS: Order of operations doesn't matter.
    •  1. Equip Excal's Proto-Skin
    •  2. Equip the Master Sigil (either front or back)
    •  3. (Optional) Equip Excal's Default Skin to demonstrate that the Mastery Sigil returns to its proper appearance

dvLNmTa.jpg FYwmFQ2.jpg

Not sure if listed already but I'm having a Inaros quest bug. The bug is when being disconnected during the mission after a certain point in the mission. After using the urn and then being disconnected leaves me player unable to accept the mission to return the urn for it is no longer in my inventory when logging back on. The picture shows my status of what part of the mission i am on and the next picture is the message I get for not having the item. This leaves me stuck at this point of the mission. 3W2m9Eo.png

qzpRx6D.png

DESCRIPTION: After typing something (often) in chat you can't use your left or right arrows to move cursor through the text.

CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? But of course, just use your chat for a couple of minutes and you'll get this bug.

Bandaids: use 'home' and then 'end' while typing something - after this you'll be able to move your cursor with left or right arrow keys again.

2 hours ago, Zerga-08 said:

New update broke matchmaking for me.

When I run with DirectX 11, every time I join a match the loading screen freezes, and then I join and immediately get a host migration.

Now I'm running with DirextX 9 and now I don't freeze in the loading screen and I get to play for a minute but after then it host migrates again.

Before 18.5 everything worked fine.

I have the same problem , thing that sucks is that a week ago i purchased 100 USD and i was planing getting more if a patch cause so much caos why implement it to piss off there customers ?