Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE 18.5 - BUG REPORT MEGATHREAD

[DE]Danielle

Spoiler

Description: Ramparts can aim on you through invisibility.

Reproducible: yes

Steps:

1). Cast invisibility.

2). Go past rampart.

3). Be shoot at.

Disregard. The actual reason is ramparts being to sensitive on sound and opening fire on any sound.

Edited by -cS-igo95862-ICE-

After grabbing the update, I played a few matches, the first was 100% normal.

I started playing void after that. 2 games and none of them finished. The first is T4 Intercept 5 min in, Warframe froze and refuses to recover (4 min wait).

I had to force close warframe, restart it, and rejoin the session. No xp or items were kept. This happened 2 more times in the same match, I didn't rejoin after the 3rd freeze.

After that I tried another void mission T2 Capture, 10 seconds after spawning the game froze. this time I waited 6min and closed every other application, the game did respond this time, it showed "connection to host lost"  and then game froze... again.

The bug only appears in multiplayer and doesn't effect my pc (as my media player is working the whole time)

System Spec:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 (no overclock)

GPU: Nvidea GT 740 (driver up to date)

Ram: 4 GB

Game is stored on SSD, internet maintains ping of 40~80

*Edit: Reproducible: Yes (tried it again after system reboot and game still froze T_T)

Edited by Miku_Empowered

• Description:

Screen freeze when entering Operator's room. Also occurs if entering room via the Operator options in the menu rather than going in on foot. The game continues playing and the sound suggests that the game is still responding to movement and other key presses but the screen is totally frozen. Alt-tabbing has no effect and only Ctrl-Alt-Delete will let me get back to the desktop. There are no crash messages or warnings about the graphics driver having crashed and restarted. System is running Win 8.1 with twin GTX590's in SLI using current drivers.

• Can you reproduce the bug:

So far it seems to happen every time. Changing equipped frame and gear had no effect.

• Reproduction steps: 

Just head into the Operator room.

3 hours ago, ArmyUnit said:

Warframe crashes on startup for me (after the launcher does its thing).

I'm currently having the launcher verify the download cache. Will update this post if the launcher does/doesn't fix the issue.

EDIT: ok the verification finished. Still crashes on startup :(

bug number is WAR-796779 if that helps any.

Quoting for visibility:

I SEEM TO HAVE FOUND A SOLUTION TO THIS (or at least a workaround). Setting the mode to 32bit fixed the issue for me. Setting the launcher to run in dx9 mode solved this (My gfx is dx10 capable, but not dx11). Something interesting I noticed is that the PhysX option (in the display settings) is now gray'd out and disabled, so perhaps PhysX had something to do with the crash?

Anyway, so happy that I got around that issue. The game runs and looks so nice right now :D :lotus:

Edited by ArmyUnit
Wow can't beleive I mixed up dx9/dx10 modes and 32bit mode.. I am so scatter brained right now haha

23 minutes ago, Brujeira said:
  • Description:

Screen freeze when entering Operator's room. Also occurs if entering room via the Operator options in the menu rather than going in on foot. The game continues playing and the sound suggests that the game is still responding to movement and other key presses but the screen is totally frozen. Alt-tabbing has no effect and only Ctrl-Alt-Delete will let me get back to the desktop. There are no crash messages or warnings about the graphics driver having crashed and restarted. System is running Win 8.1 with twin GTX590's in SLI using current drivers.

• Can you reproduce the bug:

So far it seems to happen every time. Changing equipped frame and gear had no effect.

• Reproduction steps: 

Just head into the Operator room.

That would also explain why I cannot finish the Second Dream quest.

Also at: 

1 minute ago, Souldend78 said:

That would also explain why I cannot finish the Second Dream quest.

Also at: 

I've managed to get it working again by turning SLI off for Warframe. If you're also running a dual GPU system then it might be worth doing the same to see if it helps. The problem seems be down to performance under SLI (and presumably also CrossFire) to some extent. I've had one further freeze since turning it off but that in the main body of the Liset and I was alt-tabbed... haven't been able to reproduce that.

•  DESCRIPTION: Atlas 1 Ability when using it a lot would put you in like a stasis where only your shields go down but not your health and you cant activate any ability's or even your focus. /unstuck wouldn't do anything to get me out of this bug.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? You can reproduce it by just punching enemies until your in a position that you cant walk anymore or do anything.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    • Equip Atlas
    • Go into a mission for me it was orokin derelect survival.
    • Keep using your 1st ability until you can no longer move.
    • Then the bug happens

• SCREENSHOT / VIDEO EVIDENCE: 
  • https://imgur.com/a/NgbV2

•  DESCRIPTION: Vulklok weapon bug, Adding more mods to the weapon decreases its damage instead of amping it up... 
    •  
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, the more mods (eg. elemental damage) added, the LESS damage it deals (at least the numbers in the UI)

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Add one elemental stat mod, add another, and the damage is halved almost.

Description: Everything in the game is in some way or another being plagued by audio glitches since the update, usually following total freeze ups and stuttering that temporarily crash the game. I can recover fine enough, but these aren't few and far between and is making actually playing the game a massive pain. Even standing in my Liset, the background ambiance or communications from Ordis/Baro causes these stutters to happen.

Reproducible: Yes

Steps:

1. Open Warframe

2. Transition into anything in your ship; the starmap, the foundry, shop, or whatnot.

3. Spend ten seconds moving the mouse and clicking trying to restore it because it decided to stop working.

Here we go again, just like the last big update my game is stuffed in exactly the same way.

Soon after the mission starts the lag starts which soon becomes a total freeze and only turning off my computer gets me out of it.

So just like the last time I might as well bugger off for 2 weeks and hope it's fixed by the time I come back . . . ta ta, cya. . . Far Cry Primal here I come.

Description: Nova Immortal skin trxture bug. The skin seem to be just shiny version on the basic nova body textures with none of the "decoration". The skin is buggen in the loadout, in the landcraft and in missions as well.

Reproduction: Anytime.

Reproducing stepps: Equip the skin on Nova in your arsenal.

Screenshots trieing to show the difference between normal Nova body skin and the immortal skin.

http://imgur.com/97N9QX2 with the immortal skin. 97N9QX2.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/zYYVbV7 normal skin. zYYVbV7.jpg?1

Edited by Hades-hun

•  DESCRIPTION:  The Update messed up the Ninkondi body placement on Atlas. (possibly other melee weapons on Atlas as well). It is now holstered right through the thigh.  ):

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG?:   Yes.  -

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: -  Equip Atlas and equip Ninkondi

31 minutes ago, Hades-hun said:

Description: Nova Immortal skin trxture bug. The skin seem to be just shiny version on the basic nova body textures with none of the "decoration". The skin is buggen in the loadout, in the landcraft and in missions as well.

Reproduction: Anytime.

Reproducing stepps: Equip the skin on Nova in your arsenal.

Screenshots trieing to show the difference between normal Nova body skin and the immortal skin.

http://imgur.com/97N9QX2 with the immortal skin. 97N9QX2.jpg?1

http://imgur.com/zYYVbV7 normal skin. zYYVbV7.jpg?1

If you're looking for the grey outlines, they have been fixed. What you are seeing is the intended look of the skin that was broken for well over a year, resulting in the grey pixelated outlines. Change either primary or secondary color. See dev quote below.

(The following occured during the Acanth (Eris): Destroy Enemy Facility - 43m - 11600cr - Pulse Volt Helmet (Blueprint) mission.)

Spawning the Juggernaut before you killed any Hives will result in the first hive becoming invincible, making the mission impossible to complete.

Also during today's Sortie defense mission, Ash Prime and Vauban's abilities (Bladestorm and Vortex) were selecting me (I was Nyx Prime, mostly using Chaos) and the Operative, which led to our deaths several times.

4 hours ago, TehMud said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Moon Spy Mission. A button is not working. It is active, but no matter how much is shot won't activate for what I believe is an elevator.

• CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Unsure. Just went into the room and the button won't activate.

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: 
    •  1. Go to the tile pictured and see if the button doesn't work.
    • r9IbV6B.jpg?1
    •  

I am pretty sure this isn't an elevator. I believe the button opens a door located behind the button instead.

1 hour ago, Double_Rainbow said:
  •  DESCRIPTION: Vulklok weapon bug, Adding more mods to the weapon decreases its damage instead of amping it up... 
    •  
  • CAN YOU REPRODUCE THE BUG? Yes, the more mods (eg. elemental damage) added, the LESS damage it deals (at least the numbers in the UI)

• REPRODUCTION STEPS: Add one elemental stat mod, add another, and the damage is halved almost.

I can confirm this bug. Tested it with several mod combinations and almost always got weird results (damage and stat chance reduced when adding a crit improving mod or simply nothing does change at all when adding split chamber). Seems like split chamber and the elemental mods don´t work well together.