Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #70 Overview

AM-Bunny

aLoNc9H.png

Desert Tomb Quest
• The new Quest is activated by purchasing it from Baro Ki'Teer for 200 ducats and 50k credits
• Baro is currently residing in the Relay on Saturn, Kronia
• The Quest will remain in Baro's inventory indefinitely and it will be tradable
• The Quest must be crafted after purchase - it requires 1 Nitain Extract
• Inaros is obtained by completing this Quest

Inaros
• Has a colossal pool of health - over 4000 with mods
• Devour reels in enemies drains health from an enemy and restores health to Inaros
• Enemies killed by Devour are turned into sand minions
• The base duration for Devour minions is 15 seconds, but more powerful enemies last longer
• Inaros' ult is a held charge that slowly drains his health and upgrades his armour
• When entering his bleedout state, Inaros enters his sarcophagus and can drain enemy health to revive himself

Mutalist Cernos
• There are spores that fly along with the arrow that make a toxic cloud
• Has a 15% base crit chance

Dual Toxocist 
• Headshots give the weapon a temporary buff
• The buff is shown visually by the weapon opening up

Lesion
• Gains a temporary buff when it procs status
• The buff is shown visually by the blade splitting open

Banshee Skin
• Was delayed because there were some changes to the weapon packaged with her
• Will release before U19

Mag Revamp
• Was delayed by U18.5
• Should be ready for discussion and possibly playtesting next Devstream

Other Stuff
• Pet Kavats are releasing in U19
• Alternate melee holster position may release before U19
• Console Update will include up to 18.5, hopefully will be sent to cert before the end of March

Devstream Gameplay Roadmap
• Click HERE to see Rebecca customise the new gear in the Arsenal, including some weapons stats
• Click HERE to see Rebecca play the new Moon Spy Mission
• Click HERE to see Rebecca begin the new Quest

Nothing really new shown in this Devstream - considering 18.5 has been released, it was more akin to Prime Time than a Devstream. Just Rebecca playing with the new stuff.

Edited by AM-Bunny

Just now, crimsonspartan1 said:

first...

all serious though thanks agin for giving us the details of the latest devstream

No problem. Considering all they did was show us stuff we already have, I was pretty disappointed. 

Oh well, seemed wrong not to post it >.>

1 minute ago, InglriousB said:

So the new warframe will only be farmable once every two weeks if you don't get the quest now. 

I wonder who's gonna buy it for trading though. 

Thanks for the overview ^^

I honestly don't mind that method of acquisition. I appreciate the attempt to integrate Baro Ki'Teer into the main game and add some cohesion to some of the game's many scattered systems. I'd rather wait two weeks for him to show up than farm 200 Spy Missions.

Just now, AM-Bunny said:

I honestly don't mind that method of acquisition. I appreciate the attempt to integrate Baro Ki'Teer into the main game and add some cohesion to some of the game's many scattered systems. I'd rather wait two weeks for him to show up than farm 200 Spy Missions.

Oh so much that. I still have to find some motivation to farm the last two ivara parts. 

1 minute ago, (PS4)Magician_NG said:

Ugh.

April for console tenno.

Guess I'll be playing The Division for a while.

Yeah, I don't envy you. It would've been nice if they released an interim build before U18.5 with the Shadow Debt stuff. I guess you're probably used to it by now though.

6 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

How did they do Ivara?

Well her first ability is switched by swiped and cast by holding the touch pad down (vs tapping it which is what I have my map expand on). Now that he has two hold abilities though that won't be an option. Plus switching arrows then casting is different than hold casting.

My key bindings atm for PS4 is

1 = R3/right thumbstick click (works great with ivara and other hard target 1's)

2 = swipe down

3 = swipe left

4 = swipe right

The touch pad doesn't recognize slow or fast swipes in this manner and since you can't really hold a swipe, they have quite the quandary on their hands.

Edited by (PS4)appretice

30 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

No problem. Considering all they did was show us stuff we already have, I was pretty disappointed. 

Oh well, seemed wrong not to post it >.>

And I was also disappointed, this was more like a primetime and not devstream.... I did not expect for you to share this on forum. I was expecting for DE to show us something far more...

Edited by Vlada91