Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.5 Moon Spy Vaults: Shadow Debt Mods!

[DE]Rebecca

Question

PC Tenno,

Maybe you've seen/heard that your fellow Tenno are getting Shadow Debt Mods from the Moon Spy Vaults. In an effort to aid your loot-seeking, here is a list of the 4 Shadow Debt Mods represented in the Vaults:

• Blood Rush
  • Hydraulic Crosshairs
  • Shrapnel Shot
  • Catalyzer Link

As for me, what I've gotten so far is,

• A bunch of Coiling Vipers
  • Gnashing Payara
  • High Noon
  • Cleaving Whirlwind
  • Crushing Ruin
  • Astral Twilight

Not too sure if that's all there is, I've been grinding a lot of rounds and I haven't gotten anything else so far. I'll see if I can get anything else but I'll add on if I get anything else.

Seems like I'm probably wrong with the guess that most of the stances would be available in the drop tables but I find it a little odd that it's an arbitrary selection of Rare stances. Especially with Astral Twilight and High Noon in the list.

Edited by Flandyrll

Spy are great.. but...

Maybe next time release mods from OLD events.. not from last one?

You know.. those that costs 200+ platinum per mod... not one that you can buy for 20 or less.

P.S. (Edit)

Maybe new enemies should have some more unique mods? So far i scan Hyekka and Hyekka Master.. according to codex first one has no drops at all.. and second only some extremally common mods.

Edited by SmerfMaruda

11 hours ago, DERebecca said:

PC Tenno,

Maybe you've seen/heard that your fellow Tenno are getting Shadow Debt Mods from the Moon Spy Vaults. In an effort to aid your loot-seeking, here is a list of the 4 Shadow Debt Mods represented in the Vaults:

• Blood Rush
  • Hydraulic Crosshairs
  • Shrapnel Shot
  • Catalyzer Link

just a request, could all of the shadow debt mods be found in the future on the moon?

9 hours ago, SmerfMaruda said:

Spy are great.. but...

Maybe next time release mods from OLD events.. not from last one?

You know.. those that costs 200+ platinum per mod... not one that you can buy for 20 or less.

P.S. (Edit)

Maybe new enemies should have some more unique mods? So far i scan Hyekka and Hyekka Master.. according to codex first one has no drops at all.. and second only some extremally common mods.

Rare enemies get rare unique mods - be wary of what you ask for lol. Trader brought Impact mods - just Puncture and Slash now and ideally said mods become cheaper in trade.

I've gotten a few Coiling Viper and Crushing Ruin which could mean that you can get most, if not all of the Rare Stances from the rewards. As for Tower Keys, I've seen a few keys from Tower II up to Tower IV.

Edit : Recently got Astral Twilight (For whatever reason, it's automatically max rank), Gnashing Payara and Cleaving Whirlwind. I think it's safe to guess that all the other rare Stance mods are also available.

Edited by Flandyrll

I've have a couple perfect runs now as well as a bunch of not so perfect runs.  So far of all the Shadow Debt mods, I've found a Catalyzer Link and a Blood Rush.  Rest of the time I've found trashy mods (looking at you No Return, Shocking Touch, Pistol Gambit, Fast Hand and Piercing Hit) and surprisingly number of Streamline mods.  I've also gotten some keys and Ivara chassis bp.  No stances for me yet.  The vaults are pretty fun and I love the idea of multiple solutions to the puzzles, but so far the rewards have been kind of a let down.  Luckily I already have most of the rare stances and Shadow Debt mods so I can do the Moon spy missions for fun.

On 04.03.2016 at 5:54 AM, DERebecca said:

Maybe you've seen/heard that your fellow Tenno are getting Shadow Debt Mods

Yeah, at this moment it's 50 runs and no event mods. Just another grindwall, not even going to bother. (Anyway I already have all mods that I need)

On 3/4/2016 at 4:44 AM, TheyreFood said:

Just got a focus defense from a spy...

i can also confirm this.  makes me hope with enough luck that other shadow debt mods available? i missed the event however ive had a friend wiling to give me some of his extras so i've luckily gotten body count blood rush and argon scope already but i'd like them all for my codex entries and personal collection.

loving argon on my rakta cernos can get red crits with it now lol

Edited by Neji_RIP