Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.1

DE_Adam

9 minutes ago, RazrOutlaw said:

What happened to Mesa and Nova's channelling effect? It now covers their whole bodies, it looks horrible, was this a fix or is it a bug?

Also Mirage + Synoid Simulor is bugged and the orbs are not stacking, after a few shots a vortex is formed but the other orbs don't stack up.

yea I noticed the balls disapear for clients and not host

I have a bit of a visual issue. As someone that plays on lowest settings ever since the new update changed the lighting I've been seeing what I can only assume to be the skybox background appearing through walls and everything. It's very obstructive visually and normally makes it hard to see depending on what the skybox looks like.

27 minutes ago, DE_Adam said:

Fixes

• Fixed Dojo Room messages showing an inappropriate texture in the background.

Image for future reference (feat. A Flock of Seagulls)

Spoiler

JfU7pSr.jpg

Edited by YAWL
formating

Hyekka Masters seem to be either bugged or not properly tuned. On Helene (my favorite testing ground / casual farming spot), if they are intended to spawn there, they are the most powerful enemies; eximus have nothing on them. They one-shot any player in range, and if they get to the Power Core, they destroy it in seconds.

Please look into it.

Still cannot play.  No relief from 18.5.1, as a matter of fact, things got worse. 

When I load in, audio gets all distorted at the password login, then takes about 30 seconds to get into ship, and then my computer hard froze.  I had to hard shutdown computer to get out of game.  Here are my specs:

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD FX 8320 (8-ciore)

16GB DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost (1GB internal RAM)

Absolutely no problems before 18.5.

5 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

I feel your pain, Still cannot play.  No relief from 18.5.1, as a matter of fact, things got worse. 

When I load in, audio gets all distorted at the password login, then takes about 30 seconds to get into ship, and then my computer hard froze.  I had to hard shutdown computer to get out of game.  Here are my specs:

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD FX 8320 (8-ciore)

16GB DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost (1GB internal RAM)

Absolutely no problems before 18.5.

I feel your pain, this is absolutely atrocious, what an abysmal order of importance for patches.