Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.1

DE_Adam

Exterminate Missions now require a players to earn a kill every 15 minutes.  A 20 second warning will be given before the end of the 15 minute period, at which point players that have not killed an enemy will automatically fail the Mission.  *Please note: This timer is cancelled when an Exterminate Objective has been completed, allowing players to roam a level for as long as they like!

This stands out as a weird one. Out of curiosity, what was this meant to address?

Neat stuff in this update in general, though; Very interested!

There is a bug with the Staticor, i don't know how to replicate it, but sometimes during a mission my staticor stops fireing, like it consumes ammo and does the animation but no bullets come out and for that matter causes no damage, only thing that fixes it is getting out of the mission (finishing it or quitting)

55 minutes ago, wobbermo said:

welp my launcher has been broken since after update 18.5 so this does not help me

Ditto. :sad:

Edit: oh my, the sad face looks a bit more annoyed than sad. XD

Edited by JOJ650s

3 minutes ago, Maverick10069 said:

cannot even get warframe to load through steam now! guessing because of servers being down, but happened after failing to update

If you're using the Steam Beta thing, it has nothing to do about DE, after the last Steam Beta Update, Steam isn't lauching some games and Warframe is one of them.

6 minutes ago, BakuDM said:

If you're using the Steam Beta thing, it has nothing to do about DE, after the last Steam Beta Update, Steam isn't lauching some games and Warframe is one of them.

nope not part of any steam beta... ok apparently i was part of the beta, thanks for the info, now too see if it updates.

Edited by Maverick10069
update

Since the Hotfix i cant play the game anymore due to serious performance issues. It worked fine on Ultra before. I tried restarting the game, but once i get into a void mission, ist starts dropping fps. Please fix as soon as possible!

Edited by Gaminglp15

I just went into a game, and this is UNPLAYABLE. Im running an AMD Radeon r7 200, i have been playing the game at 60 fps on medium-high so far. Now, with lowest setting, everything off and 1280x720 resolution i get a constant 20-60 fps rollercoaster on 60 frames Capped. However, if i uncap it it goes from 40 to 160. Its unplayable, going up and down constantly.It stutters ever half a second. What is gong on?

Also, the game doesnt look any better. What are all this changes for? Am i blind? Its just an AMD compatibilty issue? Halp pls, i dont want to quit this game.

Ive been playing this game the past 30 days im new and i never had any problem , after this update cant play with anyone i load fast , but when the games is about to start i get miration host and im like with 30 ping i pretty much search for any fix and i cant find anything but i can see in this tpic lot of players having problems.

1 hour ago, BakuDM said:

Can I ask you if you're using Windows 10, playing through Steam and your Steam is on Steam Beta?

Because the last Steam Beta Update broke Warframe Launch, Steam isn't launching Warframe anymore.

Sure!

I am using Windows 7, and am not in Steam Beta.

My Synoid Simulor doesn't seem to be working correctly after the update 18.5 everything other than that works very smoothly. It's first shot disappears it wont cause an explosion it's like a phantom shot after the first shot the next two work. It only seems to happen in multi player. PLZ FIX THIS the Synoid Simulor is my favorite weapon.

The same problem with dropping FPS. Default settings, i've played 2 weeks. And now its comes to slide-show/ It seems to be SMOKE effects. Now all smoke clouds hawe 0% transparency. Looks disgusting. Now have no time to test ALL the settings. Expecially when I dont understand all that terminology. Tomorrow maybe.

P.S. We made so little donation last month, that the update is so crude? :)