Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.1

DE_Adam

17 minutes ago, morningstar999 said:

update 19 should have catbrows! ^^

Excellent!

Although I have one gripe, why the heck is new Oberon so shiny and glossy? Is there a way to change this in the settings?

Edited by Lucernam
had another thought i wanted to add

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

Still cannot play.  No relief from 18.5.1, as a matter of fact, things got worse. 

When I load in, audio gets all distorted at the password login, then takes about 30 seconds to get into ship, and then my computer hard froze.  I had to hard shutdown computer to get out of game.  Here are my specs:

Windows 7 64 Bit

AMD FX 8320 (8-ciore)

16GB DDR3 RAM

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost (1GB internal RAM)

Absolutely no problems before 18.5.

Roughly the same specs just an amd card, game is unplayable after hotfix

update, for some like me it may be an att server

Edited by soulchamber
found isp problems

3 hours ago, DE_Adam said:

ZtBrjRp.jpg

Sands of Inaros Changes and Fixes

•  Slightly adjusted Baro Ki’Teer’s audio VO during the Quest.

• Lowered damage of the Rumbler rock throw.
  • Lowered damage of the Inaros Golem’s laser eyes.
  • Improved the targeting of the Inaros Golem.
  • Adjusted the volume of the Onyx Golem’s audio FX.
  • Improved the quality of Kavat spawning VO.
  • Slightly adjusted the quality of all VO within the Sands of Inaros Quest.
  • Slightly adjusted the final boss’s movement AI.
  • Made overall improvements to enemy attacks and AI.
  • Made various audio adjustments to the Sands of Inaros’ Quest levels.
  • Fixed an issue causing unique golem enemies in the Sands of Inaros Quest to get stuck.
  • Fixed an issue that would enable players to kill the final boss of the Quest when playing as Inaros in a pre-death state.

Changes

• Increased Warframe’s minimum driver requirements to support APEX.
  • Players can now advertise XP locked items when setting up shop in Maroo’s Bazaar.
  • Slightly adjusted the Mutalist Cernos’ draw rate audio FX.
  • Adjusted Inaros’ sarcophagus audio FX.
  • Improved the quality of Inaros’ sarcophagus’ animations.
  • Adjusted the audio FX radius in Grineer Sabotage Missions.
  • Adjusted the fog visual FX on Grineer Ocean tilesets.
  • Reduced the lensflare visual FX on Ember’s World on Fire.
  • Adjusted the audio FX of the Xiphos Landing Craft.
  • Adjusted the audio FX of Landing Craft flybys, and warp-in booms.
  • Adjusted the audio FX of the Hyekka Master, Kavat and Dual Toxocyst.
  • Added a small delay to the Lotus’ VO at the start of Sabotage.
  • Adjusted the spread of fire in Reactor Sabotage Missions.

Fixes

• Fixed laser traps occasionally disappearing or pointing the wrong way in Spy Missions on the Orokin Moon tileset.
  • Fixed players being unable to trade Inaros’ Blueprint.
  • Fixed Inaros’ Idle Animation Icons not displaying properly.
  • Fixed blast door closing audio FX not properly playing.
  • Fixed Inaros’ Scarab Swarm not taking on the proper energy color for audio FX.
  • Fixed a water splash visual FX not playing properly.
  • Fixed a lighting issue that would cause doorways to turn black.
  • Fixed the Garden Arch, Dokomo Bell, Jakari Bell, Katsuen Bell, and Nishan Bell not displaying properly in the Dojo.
  • Fixed a rare issue affecting Kavat movement.
  • Fixed an area in the Orokin Moon tileset where enemies could become stuck while moving.
  • Fixed some animation issues in Sargas Ruk’s firing FX.
  • Fixed Dojo Room messages showing an inappropriate texture in the background.
  • Fixed Loki’s Radial Disarm not functioning on Hyekka Masters.
  • Fixed chat autocomplete not properly recognizing emotes.
  • Fixed clouds appearing as squares in the Corpus Gas City tileset.
  • Fixed a progression stopped at the end of the Second Dream Quest.
  • Fixed some improper visual FX appearing on Grineer Derelict tilesets.
  • Fixed @playername autocomplete crashing when used in a private conversation.
  • Fixed tab cycling not working with the pause menu open.
  • Fixed Grineer Sabotage Missions missing panic buttons.
  • Fixed many common crashes.

note that this hot fix sucks it just kicked my freind out of the game. and there is a huge bug FIX IT OR THERE WILL BAD THINGS HAPPEN!!!

Bug reports (Sory for english! its not my main language :) )

-Synoid Simulor doesnt "stack" correctly when im using Mirage... i have to shoot 4 times even with 1st skill on and Split Chamber

-Creating Session 5mins... login to the game even longer...

-After mission normaly we are going to the green spot... ok but my ship "dropped me" ??!! Cant move... Cant do anything... after 5 mins i got DC !! and again 10-15 mins loggin to the game

-Again After mission when we back to the Liset... i cant choice and actlualy do anything... i got view like on mission that mean camera got far view... another ~5mins till game back to normal

-Launcher: Checking for Updates ~3-5mins (cant even see any progress on it) and i got msg : Update Failed!

Edited by Mcjaco

1 minute ago, Mcjaco said:

Bug reports (Sory for english! its not my main language :) )

-Synoid Simulor doesnt "stack" correctly when im using Mirage... i have to shoot 4 times even with 1st skill on and Split Chamber

-Creating Session 5mins... login to the game even longer...

-After mission normaly we are going to the green spot... ok but my ship "dropped me" ??!! Cant move... Cant do anything... after 5 mins i got DC !! and again 10-15 mins loggin to the game

-Again After mission when we back to the Liset... i cant choice and actlualy do anything... i got view like on mission that mean camera got far view... another ~5mins till game back to normal

I've had all those happen to me also... But that was before U18.5... Now I can't even get into the game...

3 minutes ago, Jamoo691 said:

is it me or when I just updated the game to update 18.5 it will never play or get pass the update screen. Anyway to fix this without reinstalling the game?

Its happening to alot of people... We just need to wait until the Warframe servers aren't under extreme stress ;)

8 minutes ago, Johldemort said:

I've had all those happen to me also... But that was before U18.5... Now I can't even get into the game...

ive had only that camera view but it was about 1 month ago...

AMD user here, as well, & it seems that everyone with AMD is tanking pretty bad in terms of FPS / sound quality / load times, including myself. Not sure how bad it is 100% for everyone else, but the game altogether damn-near unplayable for me, & I've been playing since around Update 8 & never had any issues like this.

FPS drops, Synoid Simulor doesn't work correctly with Mirage. And pls fix this horrible lighting. Corpus and Grineer treasures are overexposed. It makes no fun to find the rare one in sabotage missions. Tesures looks now like a comic -.- .  Sry for my bad english :)

Edited by Zebrax

Bug Report:

FPS is dropping severely while in mission especially in the darker areas of the map. the same problem is being reported by fellow clan mates and people in region chat. I have a Intel Pentium dual core with 2.5 GHz per core powered by a Nvidia Geforce 820 with 1 Gb of graphic memory. The game was running smoothly before the update and none of my Graphic settings is different from before.

Once again thanks for your hard work staff @ DE. The game looks amazing while in the ship and the lighting on my frames is just gorgeous.   

Game is now unplayable for me after this hotfix, upon starting WF my computer experiences major slow down (Grinds to a halt requires a hard reset of pc) cannot even get to the Liset. The game was running smooth as silk at initial 18.5 update.

My PC Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1600Mhz 

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Running the game on Ultra settings with ease before. 

Love the update (before this game breaking hotfix) the game looks amazing!!! Thank you DE.