Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.1

DE_Adam

Same story. Not playable anymore and its really pissing me off. i just bought prime access and now the game isn't working at all. I load up, everything is fine, then the liset sounds clip a tiny bit, nothing much, a few frame skips here and there. then i enter the game. no longer can I do anything. maybe a frame or two every 30 seconds. I was always able to play on ultra and now, after turning all graphical settings to the lowest, optimizing cache, verifying cache, disabling DX 10, you name it, nothing at all seems to be able to fix it. Im starting to get really upset with this.

AMD FX 9590, 12GB ram, GTX 760,
The game looks beautiful. but i read that AMD doesn't like it anymore. this needs to change. fast. it seems kinda unfair

Edited by Xanderplayer

Yes very annoying that games developers seem to cater to Intel Chipsets and Nvidia GPUs , I got rid of my Radeon GPU and replaced it with a Nividia to have access to those "Nvidia only" graphic settings, but im buggerd if im gonna change my CPU.

Edited by SLic3R

Thanks for the continued updates, Sadly the game is unplayable on this laptop now. Even in the Liset the game lags so badly I'm getting 1 FPS, before this update I tended to get around 60 fps in the liset and between 30 and 40 on most levels save for Archwing levels where I was often back to 1 fps. Guess I'll just have to wait till I get my desktop fixed to play again. :-(

bugs so far:

- my mastery sigil just shows the level zero sigil ( something like this one ->  -.- )

- void trader is subtitled and voiced in english in my game (location and launcher and steam and so on: germany)

- still lots of spelling errors in the translations in the german version (ordis, codex, subtitles)

- the new mastery rank arena textures are pretty hard to see (blue in blue.. silver grounds apearing in the air over a silver like background: smart move -.-)

- kavats and their trainer: do they have to be so OP ?

and thanks to the server ... i was in the mastery arena and got logged out with login screen.. funny thing -.-

Eyy, now that energy drain goes through toggled abilities, do you think you could make it so energy gain goes through toggled abilities again too?  You already have all sorts of other anti-AFK protections, and nerfed Mesa, gMag, Radial Javelin and so on.  Pretty please?  I want to be able to get energy from a Trinity while channeling Reneral, or get the regen from my Zenurik while having Effigy out, and so on.

1 minute ago, Plagueinjected said:

Can't even update the game. Downloads at less than 10KB per second.

Same here, i think there's an issue with the launcher for some of us. I even waited for 3 hours for the it to reach 100% and it still didn't start. Hopefully this gets resolved tomorrow.

bugs i've noticed so far.

1. The lag is crazy. Draco is almost unplayable because of it.  

2. the delay for bladestorm (probably also lag related) is worse than ever.  Also I keep randomly teleporting into the walls and floor and the only way out is to either do the unstuck option or bladestorm again.

3. Why the random noises when I join or leave a squad?

4. I hear the cinematic you hear when flying into a level while i'm still at the navigation screen watching the countdown to start mission.

5. during a host migration there's a chance your health/armor/etc will revert to the base unmodded state. (noted by a clanmate)

6. trying to join a squad during public matchmaking will often not work or the game will act like it worked, but the icons and stuff you see at the top of the screen will disappear leaving only start mission or leave squad buttons. Though you can't see any players icons including yours.

On another note. The levels and pickups do look much better than before the update.  Very pretty.

Good to see some issues being fixed. But there is still the issue where upon mission completion, the player loot screen shows the mods// credits but does not show any of the void// alert drops ( which happened to me and I didn't receive nitain when i completed the alert). This issue also occurs with a glitch that causes the player to spawn in the exit point when the player boards the liset at the end of the mission.

Any fix for this? It's been around since the Destreza update, and I've been posting in many hotfix topics as well. While I understand it may not be the highest priority, it is still a bugged gameplay element that may be more important than a codex bug I believe.

Thank you for your continuous efforts though!

Just my two cents: the damage of Hyekka needs to be rebalanced. these things are onehitting everything they pass in sortie Nr.2. 

Also dagger finisher with covert lethality are somewhat strange, now instant killing the enemy in the sec the dagger reaches the body. (no problem with that) But after Ivara Sleep Arrow the old killing speed is applied.

Edit: HUGE Update thanks for this DE, adding tons of stuff brings bugs i know :D

Edited by Azrayle
forgot something

I found a problem after the updates.... I go to Albedo Ceres using frame like always... After killing some enemies on 1 area to another, i go back to that area after some times, they didn't respawn anymore... is it a bug or an update change? isn't mission like deception suppose to be endless mission?

Edited by fixars

In a mobile defense earlier I had the counter fail to start on two different occasions. Ash Prime's "pony tail" seems to ignore collisions now. Others have reported bladestorm/teleport issues with him as well. Sigils are also on top of his "back spikes" although I'm pretty sure that one was intentional (even though I felt the previous setup was more appealing). Besides these so far so good on my end.

Edit: Mios whip color remains black.

Edited by BludKnite
Another Bug.

After this latest hotfix i am now experiencing huge stuttering in all missions no matter the node, which makes the game 100% non playable. I did not have this issue with the launch of 18.5 or any version prior to that either. Have tried lowering all settings to lowest values, changing from DX11 to DX10 via the launcher and it's just as bad no matter what i do.

Specs:  Not the best by far but in no way a total toaster.

CPU: 6 core AMD FX 6300

Ram: 8GB DDR3 1866

GPU: Gainward GTX 660 Golden sample 2GB

Hoping for a fix today so i can actually play the game. Thank you muchly.

Edit: It seems disabling physics in game has solved my issue for the time being and alleviated all game stutter in my case. Although i am hoping this is but a temporary fix but i can at least play now.

Further trivial issue: Any chance we can have the Opacity for the in game chat reverted to how it used to be when in the esc menu prior to U18.5? (as in a dark non opaque chat box) Finding it rather hard to read the chat at all with the level of opacity it currently has, even a slider option for the opacity of the hud would be a very welcome feature for my failing eyes.

Edited by Ixxolos
additions

13 minutes ago, teobukvic2103 said:

Me aswell,i was playing game just fine yestereday and today all got ****up
Cpu:Intel E8400 2 cores 3.3ghz
Ram 4 g ddr2 
Gpu:HD 48900

i hope you guys make it a bit easier on lower end pc users and higher end amd users

try lowering ur in game gfx qualities? like turning off glare,bloom, anti-alliesing(spelling) stuff like that? i had same issue the patch had reset some of my in game display settings once i set them back it ran perfect again

1 minute ago, aerosoul1337 said:

Still no fix for:

Certain mods do not work properly after host migration.

My natural talent worked till host migrated, I became the host but natural talent doesn't work after that.

how was it not working? just curious as i had some similar issues but i didnt know what was wrong maybe its a similar issue we have

so i crafted the odonata archwing for the archwing quest and i have a archwing 110% and im on the last part of the quest the one where u first get to play with your archwing and its saying i cant do the mission cuz i dont have a archwing but i do have one plz fix this 

So I saved the last sortie quest for tonight when I had time, now the game crashes and I cannot even get into the options to play around with settings.  I crash at the password login and impossible to even play with settings. 

Well, I hope they are working late tonight, was really looking forward to this patch.  I'm really hating the large patches though, seems it always better to release many small ones first.  Well, I guess it really is beta. 

3 hours ago, SLic3R said:

Game is now unplayable for me after this hotfix, upon starting WF my computer experiences major slow down (Grinds to a halt requires a hard reset of pc) cannot even get to the Liset. The game was running smooth as silk at initial 18.5 update.

My PC Specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8320 Eight-Core Processor

RAM: 16 GB DDR3 1600Mhz 

GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960

Running the game on Ultra settings with ease before. 

Love the update (before this game breaking hotfix) the game looks amazing!!! Thank you DE.

Exact same specs except NVIDIA GeForce 650 TiBoost on windows 7 64 bit.  Also exact same problems. 

Why did you have to release on Friday???

Edited by Educated_Beast