Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.1

DE_Adam

8 hours ago, trams87 said:

I'm experencing huge lag and high CPU at 100% on my pc
I know I'm using a lowend pc, but I could easily run this prior update.

CPU: Intel Pentium G630
Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 200 series

I know my CPU isn't the best but I never used to struggle.

Can confirm. CPU runs 100%. Fans going crazy.

1 hour ago, SkurvYHippO said:

try lowering ur in game gfx qualities? like turning off glare,bloom, anti-alliesing(spelling) stuff like that? i had same issue the patch had reset some of my in game display settings once i set them back it ran perfect again

But before on default everything was fine 

Seriously disappointed, U18.5 made the game more beautiful and it was even running better than usual. but you had to do a hotfix (U18.5.1) for something  which indirectly ruined the whole game. I usually play with high settings, now It is even impossible to move or stand still in my liset without the CPU going crazy and the game freezing for sometime and then back for 1 seconds then freezing again. even after changing the setting to low and turning all of the options that affect performance, nothing changes.

Edited by RagnaEternalCurse

Finally got into game by running 32-bit. 

Went into solo stealth mode and noticed a ninja nerf or another bug, when playing deception or sabotage, the enemies just stop spawning.  After you kill them once, they do not spawn.  Now solo stealth focus farm is completely dead.  Force everyone to progress with focus to Draco...

Bugs aside, why can't a patch just be good things?  Why not mention it in patch notes?  I hate Draco, I could tolerate solo stealth, it is impossible now.  And everything I invested in in regaurds to loki setups (yea plural) and namauri melee XP bonus, is wasted. 

19 minutes ago, Educated_Beast said:

Went into solo stealth mode and noticed a ninja nerf or another bug, when playing deception or sabotage, the enemies just stop spawning.  After you kill them once, they do not spawn.  Now solo stealth focus farm is completely dead.  Force everyone to progress with focus to Draco...

Bugs aside, why can't a patch just be good things?  Why not mention it in patch notes?  I hate Draco, I could tolerate solo stealth, it is impossible now.  And everything I invested in in regaurds to loki setups (yea plural) and namauri melee XP bonus, is wasted. 

Ye, not too happy with this either, be it a bug or an undocumented change(in which case it seems a bit malicious to have done so). Hope this gets changed/fixed ASAP.

ok de 3 things this update needs. an option to return the old loadout gui. i enjoyed having all the loadouts up and easy to see. i can see how the new one would help while at relay but i prefer the old one can you give an option to return it.

with the moon spy im finding it reinforced how useful movement 1.0 wallclimbing was. *cough wall chaining is CLEM illogical with movement 2.0 cough*

and no :FrostPrime: emoji.

3 jobs de.

8 minutes ago, Doomrock20 said:

ok de 3 things this update needs. an option to return the old loadout gui. i enjoyed having all the loadouts up and easy to see. i can see how the new one would help while at relay but i prefer the old one can you give an option to return it.

with the moon spy im finding it reinforced how useful movement 1.0 wallclimbing was. *cough wall chaining is CLEM illogical with movement 2.0 cough*

and no :FrostPrime: emoji.

3 jobs de.

Movement 2.0 is ok, stop QQ please.

I'm going to jump on the FPS issue band wagon. My specs are...

AMD FX 8350, 8 core, 4.0 GHz
Sapphire R9 285
12 GB Ram
Windows 7 64 bit

I'm getting my usual 150 fps in my ship, but the when i start a mission it looks and feels like I'm getting seconds per frame, despite the game telling me I'm getting 150 fps!!! I've tried rolling back my drivers, reinstalling my drivers, I've even run tried cleaning my registry and performing a scan for malware. There is literally nothing on my end that should be causing a frame rate this low.

And it's actually gotten worse since 18.5.1 dropped.

there's a bug about Sands of Inaros quest

when i doing the last mission of it

just need to exit for finish this mission,

my game was collapse

when i back online, the item "Sacred Vessel" was disapper

now i can't do the last mission because of no item

please help to finish it..

My Game freezes completely when i come in back room inside a ship or enter any mission, this happeden when 18.5 just came out, but i figured out how to fix it by switching the vertical sync to Auto, but after this hotfix my solution become useless and i basically can't play any mission now and do stuff till next hotfix (if it even solve the problem)

P.S as i read  from this thread, it's probably some AMD CPUs compatibility issue (because most of who posted that they have similar problem to mine have AMD CPUs, and i have it myself)

Edited by Kryotex

I found a bug in the new quest... and I'll try to be avoiding spoilers...

I lost the "Item" for the quest and cannot continue it.

Here's how it happened - I was in the latter part of it and brought the "item" there to "use" it after which it proceed with the "encounter"...

during the end of the "encounter", i lost connection and i think it saved me as no longer having that "item"

I cannot restart the quest mission without it so i'm stuck...

PC Tenno - SnacksLP

Well now you guys(devs) really f*cked things up, in a blink of an eye the game went from looking good and enjoyable to complete clusterf*ck! WELL DONE! 
It´s amazing how my rig normaly runs warframe approx +30fps and now in LOGIN SCREEN the fps is 11fps.. 11PFS!?!? SERIOUSLY!?

I don't like the new loadout selection. I also don't enjoy seeing other players' ships all up in my grill and pointed at my face when looking out the window. Other than that it's a great update. The game looks fantastic.

2 hours ago, Educated_Beast said:

What about Mobile Defense for stealth? Didn't they change it so that enemies are unalerted untill you start a terminal hack...?

7 minutes ago, VonDarkOne said:

Well now you guys(devs) really f*cked things up, in a blink of an eye the game went from looking good and enjoyable to complete clusterf*ck! WELL DONE! 
It´s amazing how my rig normaly runs warframe approx +30fps and now in LOGIN SCREEN the fps is 11fps.. 11PFS!?!? SERIOUSLY!?

Same with me. I always loved Warframe for its great graphic engine and now after the lighting changes it runs really poorly. The days of 50+ FPS are gone, now I have to disable everything and play on minimal specs to achieve at least 20 FPS. How is that an improvement? Or did you think: " Man, there are some pretty high-end PCs out there, better make sure our game ONLY runs on them!" Don't F*** up the engine! It's god-damn The Secret World again. And we all know how that worked out for Funcom....