Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fps & Lag Issues

nkfilmboy

Hey Guys, Post 18.5 i am very impressed with all that has been done. i have played 5 hours of 18.5 & keep facing a recurring issue. Whenever i

play online 80% of time Lag & Fps Drops (my avg is 70) occur, which most of the time causes host migrations & disconnections.

i'm running on AMD cards and would like to know if i'm the only one.

Edited by Saske92
removed wrongly place tags

Had no problem with 18.5 yesterday. Today the hotfix came and now, I don't think this is even classified as lag anymore, I am freezing at random moments while playing

Edit: Restarted and had no problems at all. 

Edited by Privus

i m suffering lag during missions, it gets alot worse when there are alot of enemies like on triton, neptune. i have the admit the rework DE did is really impressive and kudos to thier staff for that. i m on an i7 cpu with an nvidia 750Ti, so it seems its not just the users with amd hardware suffering.

Having the same problem here.

Prior to 18.5 had 65-72 FPS, while after the update it drops below 15
GPU - AMD HD 5830 (Driver: AMD Crimson - 15.30.1025.1001)

However, i've managed to trace the lag to number of enemies and FX on screen (most visible in 4 man Missions ). By turning off the High Shader Quality in display options, FPS reverted to normal 65-75 state.
Notice: You must disable the option every time you start the game because it auto enables itself on startup... Also a bug