Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Inaros quest is broken. Impossible to complete. If you play last mission of the quest and kill Tomb Guardian, and you for some reason fail to extract, you'll get stuck with "Sacred Vessel" vanishing from your inventory, and you're not allowed to play the mission again without the Vessel... Eventho the Vessel is still visible in Liset, near the codex console.

Can you PLEASE deal with the annoying as **** visual fog thing that makes the skybox take up most of your screen? I've been unable to play Warframe seriously because of it and after about days of not hearing any response I'm getting legitimately ticked off now, nevermind I had to BUY and BUILD the bloody quest I want to play what is meant to be a "lore heavy" quest already.

5 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Can you PLEASE deal with the annoying as **** visual fog thing that makes the skybox take up most of your screen? I've been unable to play Warframe seriously because of it and after about days of not hearing any response I'm getting legitimately ticked off now, nevermind I had to BUY and BUILD the bloody quest I want to play what is meant to be a "lore heavy" quest already.

Oh yeah, the annoying fog. It's like the universe is a big Ceres factory now. Even the liset looks like Ordis and your Orokin Bugs Bunny started chain smoking. The last time I saw that much fog in a game was in the Turok Remastered game...or Minecraft?

4 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues and Archwing Quest issues. Expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Removed Cannonade from Transmutation and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.

• Kavats have had their melee damage output halved. They will also no longer attack Defense targets or Excavators.

Fixes

• Fixed various crashes.

• Fixed issues with Host Migration

• Fixed Ash's Teleport not staggering enemies.

• Fixed a progression stopper in the Jordas Verdict Trial where Esophages wouldn't work.

• Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects.

In Regards toy the host migration, you need to add a few "Fixes" to this rediculousness, game needs to pause during migration, buffs skills and such that are active need to stay active, this gets ever more annoying, maybe even add a penalty for host leaving early for reasons other than technical. happens way to much.

2 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

Please reconsider the Shock Eximus. I'm sure you can come up with a more fair mechanic than an instant energy drain that completely ruins a number of playstyles and loadouts and causes a major headache for the rest.

Players shouldn't be punished (especially this harshly) for being too close to an enemy they didn't know existed on the map until after they were drained of all their energy, stripped naked and disoriented.

Idk, I kinda like it. Especially cuz' it's an electric eximus anyway, so stealin' energy's related. Or.. how about changing that to slowly or completely draining shields?

5 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues and Archwing Quest issues. Expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Removed Cannonade from Transmutation and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.

• Kavats have had their melee damage output halved. They will also no longer attack Defense targets or Excavators.

Fixes

• Fixed various crashes.

• Fixed a progression stopper in the Jordas Verdict Trial where Esophages wouldn't work.

• Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects.

Still having a bit of trouble with the Host Migration and try to join squads.

6 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

Changes

Fixes

• Fixed various crashes.

"Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects"

You guys optimized it by not letting me activate them, please fix it! :(

6 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

-

Not sure if you're aware, Rebecca, but the copy-pasting includes formatting that looks strange on the forum dark theme.

3c3ba7c584.png

It's readable so it's not a big deal. Just thought you'd like to see :)

So only after reading comments in patchnote i discover that shock eximus can strip off your energy....Ok, this is plain BS, i get it if it's ancient disruptor, he is tall and you can actually SEE him and kill before he come close to ya, but this, cmon!? I was drained dry like 3-4 times and i didn't even know why this happened.
Keep ancient disruptors, but remove that BS and return shock eximus their previous attack, this isn't cool at all.

7 minutes ago, Hekovashi said:

So only after reading comments in patchnote i discover that shock eximus can strip off your energy....Ok, this is plain BS, i get it if it's ancient disruptor, he is tall and you can actually SEE him and kill before he come close to ya, but this, cmon!? I was drained dry like 3-4 times and i didn't even know why this happened.
Keep ancient disruptors, but remove that BS and return shock eximus their previous attack, this isn't cool at all.

I propose shield draining. More bonus advantages to Iranos. :L

12 hours ago, Homer87 said:

Is there a fix in the works for mobile defense? After loading in on 18.5, I had to abort a couple of mobile defense missions due to the timer not showing up/the game not recognizing the datamass being inserted into the console.

Had this issue before the current update.

19 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Fixed issues with Host Migration

I got this problem in U 18,5, now after few games I'm unable to play again, same issues as before, freeze in the loading screen and then "The connection to the host has been lost" text...