[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.5.2

6 minutes ago, Darthmufin said:

When Mind Control ends on a Hyekka Master the Hyekkas turn back into hostiles, please fix this. Just like drahks that are spawned from Drahk Masters if they are spawned and commanded to attack the Grineer, they should continue doing so even when the duration ends. 

Please fix so it stops breaking immersion.

I have a feeling this may be more of a feedback/suggestion thing than a fix, in that I have a feeling its intended to work that way. 

If I understand what you are saying, if a Hyekka Master or Drahk Master is no longer mind controlled, wouldn't they just call their doges/kitties back to them? Why would they allow them to continue to attack the enemy? Even in Mind Control, its still them controlling the beasties either way (it's not like they summoned special versions who are Tenno loyal in MC). 

Anyways, Thanks DE for working on the weekend, we all appreciate it, especially us Ash players who like using his (3)!!!

Edited by Tesseract7777

fix lag, I had to turn off my master volume on wf to stop lag and hearing silence is kinda boring

1 minute ago, Tesseract7777 said:

I have a feeling this may be more of a feedback/suggestion thing than a fix, in that I have a feeling its intended to work that way. 

If I understand what you are saying, if a Hyekka Master or Drahk Master is no longer mind controlled, wouldn't they just call their doges/kitties back to them? Why would they allow them to continue to attack the enemy? Even in Mind Control, its still them controlling the beasties either way. 

Anyways, Thanks DE for working on the weekend, we all appreciate it, especially us Ash players who like using his (3)!!!

No, not really. They were spawned as allies and they change into enemies, that isn't supposed to happen. You are thinking of mind controlling a hyekka master, she tells the enemy hyekkas to attack, they do so and she becomes hostile again. Yes, in that case it would make sense that they would become hostile again but it dosn't work that way, she spawns them as allies to you. 

10 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues and Archwing Quest issues. Expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Removed Cannonade from Transmutation and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.

• Kavats have had their melee damage output halved. They will also no longer attack Defense targets or Excavators.

Fixes

• Fixed various crashes.

• Fixed issues with Host Migration

• Fixed Ash's Teleport not staggering enemies.

• Fixed a progression stopper in the Jordas Verdict Trial where Esophages wouldn't work.

• Possible fixes and improvements for performance issues related to the PhysX effects.

Appears that we cannot finish the mission we are in when you guys roll out a hotfix. Was on wave 18 of Orokin Derelict Defense and just got a random disconnect probably because of the hotfix. Host didn't disconnect and so I can't see anything else we can pin this on? Falling back to our original method of GTFO as soon as DE roll a hotfix out despite the last updates mentioning we could finish it. Disappointed with this as was truly looking forward to being able to finish missions and then update!

Nice ... dont knew that you (DE) are working on a saturday,... mmh by the way.. pls change every explosion mod... It makes no sense that they arent affected by Critical Chance or Status... Its affected by nothing

7 minutes ago, kkinnison said:

So sorry to hear DE is working on the weekend.

But it is appreciated

They are doing their job. 

• Upvote 1

This is great and all, but what about all the players that can't do any archwing missions for the Jordas Precept quest although we already own it? It says I need one, but I already have the archwing. Fix this soon, please.

Do enemies respawn in Deception/Spy/Rescue/Capture/Sabotage again?  Cause I can't farm my focus anymore.  Unable to do Draco due to my really crappy internet connection.

• Upvote 1

Yea we had to stop on the 2nd time on JV cuss it was not working.

TY , for that fix . DE TM

How about some look into , WHY arsenal damage # outcome not correct in modding for elements ?

Edited by ELDoGo

Ah so my abysmal framerate when i was using Staticor alongside a effect heavy frame like Iranos during sabotage was a physx problem. good to know you guys are on it! ^^

Since 18 dropped i have been having a problem with Mastery rank sigil displaying properly in my tenno regalia.  Is this going to be looked into?

While I'm loving all these updates, I'm really getting annoyed at how the "ghost elevator" has yet to be fixed.
For those that don't know, some clans (inlcuding my own) are unable to reduce their clan tier size due to a non-existant elevator that still requires components.  The elevator under construction appears in the clan log, but does not exist in the dojo.  Some clans report ghost hallways instead.