Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.2

[DE]Rebecca

Just now, JCShades said:

Issue seems to be fixed. Guess they jammed out a mini-hotfix for it.

In the past 10 minutes? Hopefully so. I'm getting my new PC which is literally 4 times better than mine tomorrow, so I'll just refrain from playing today. Unless they release a hotfix before midnight then I'll gladly finish these T3 MD's.

35 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.2

Changes

• Removed Cannonade from Transmutation and marked it untradable until it can be balanced and released properly. If you have it, you can keep it, but note it might change.

as if DE would actually learn anything from the past like the xp aura mod fiasco :|

give them their multiple legendary cores already

pls fix a new Mesa bug asap.

Since 18.5 she awkwardly locks onto enemies using her ultimate (peace maker).

It feels like you lose control, hell I thought the battery in my mouse was dying.

It kinda makes her impossible to play with atm, fix it soon pls.

im having issues on using esophage on Jordas Verdict because the esophage sometimes it doesn't work, and every time that the host migration process during the battle, there's some mod that is removed during the battle ( Sorry for bad english )

Edited by 2Dk.

My Synoid Simulor WHYYYYYYYYYYY why u no fix DE? its still broken when your not tho host for some reason. after the update 18.5 everything other than that works very smoothly. It's first shot disappears it wont cause an explosion it's like a phantom shot after the first shot the next two work. It only seems to happen in multi player. 

Massive stuttering to the point that the game locks up since this hotfix.

I have Direct X 11 on and turning off Nvidia PhysX hasn't solved the problem. :/

Edit: Each time I ran a mission (Mars, Alator, Capture) I got further before a lockup occurred. I have since been able to complete the entire mission, including a MOA Synthesis scan.

Edited by Prof_Blocks_007

39 minutes ago, Frost_King said:

Do enemies respawn in Deception/Spy/Rescue/Capture/Sabotage again?  Cause I can't farm my focus anymore.  Unable to do Draco due to my really crappy internet connection.

I'm interested also to know if this is a deliberate nerf or not.

Because it would show that DE is nerfing solo play and forcing people to group together to get better XP which I'm not a fan of.

My phsyx still not working. With Nvidia GeForce GTX 960... Reinstalled the driver, get the thing with pshyx from internet, set the processor on GTX 960... Still my option is blocked.. Please fix this... The graphic is so cool, but you took my phsyx effects... 

The new moon levels still have unplayable amounts of lag, trying to shoot a gun drops the game below 1fps.  Even if I make the game look worse than before 18.5, I still get frame drops into the single digits.  

Edited by Aziraphale86