The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trouble Naming This Warframe Concept PLEASE VOTE!

Barrett_Linwei8

Question

Im making a Warframe Concept that is a rabbit based on Chinese, Aztec, and Japanese Folklore. Called the Moon Rabbit frame. I dont want to get into abilities for that will be for a different thread. I just want some votes on what name i should choose based on their meaning.

She is based on many Chinese and Japanese Folklore surrounding an fable called the Moon Rabbit which is a rabbit that lives on the moon, based on pareidolia that identifies the markings of the Moon as a rabbit. The story exists in many cultures, prominently in East Asian folklore.In East Asia, it is seen pounding in a mortar and pestle, but the contents of the mortar differ among Chinese, Japanese, and Korean folklore. In Chinese folklore, it is often portrayed as a companion of the Moon goddess Chang'e, constantly pounding the elixir of life for her; but in Japanese and Korean versions, it is pounding the ingredients for rice cake.220px-Rabbit_in_the_moon_standing_by_pot220px-White-Rabbit-making-elixir-of-immo

Japanese Names

Mizuki- Beautiful Moon

Tsukiko- Moon Child

Yuzuki- Gentleness, Superiority Moon

Usagi- Rabbit

Etsuko- joy Child

Chinese Names

Ming- Elightening

Nuan- Affectionate

Shu- warm hearted

Im sorry its alot to think of and alot to choose but i really need some name guidnce so choose 2 of your picks

My Life Struggles DX 

Spoiler

Choose-another-name....jpgeknsv.jpgdog-name-lol-meme.jpg

Edited by Barrett_Linwei8
Needed more info

9 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, BattleBrows said:

We really can't help you with the name if we don't know what it does. Sure, Moon Rabbit is a pretty niche theme, but without seeing the kit, I honestly can't do much in terms of helping you here.

Understandable, but i cant give out all the info. Or else this would be a FAN CONCEPT