[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.5.3

Guys please fix the fps drop :( many people I've encountered are having a lot of performance issues since hotfix 18.5.1. When I'm playing solo the game is just fine, super smooth and everything. When I set my matchmaking into public and joind a squad, my framerate drops as low as 12 fps then kinda gets its S#&$ together and stays at 20 or something, but its just not enough:( and I have all my settings on low. Its starting to become even painful :sad:

• Upvote 1

Still no fix for the worst bug i ever saw in this game (in i'm here since 2 years)

The new matchmaking is full of bugs,but during some changehost i got paired up with another group on a sector that is not the one i picked up. I was on sabotage,i got teleported on a defense mission elsewere.

Umm nope whatever you DE "fixed" it made crashes worse. Instead of crash/bluescreen every 2nd mission now im getting it in every mission.

I hope ultra-lug when FPS drops to ~0.33 & respond time go to 5sec gone too.

- During DAGGER stealth finishers I have noticed that enemies ragdoll before the animation actually finishes.

- LOTUS no longer tells us when the Juggernaut has moved on during Infested missions. Please bring that back, it was very good for pacing ourselves when we don't want to fight that thing.

- The portraits of Cephalons Simaris and Suda look a lot worse now. They are very bright and there is no hologram-like transparency to them. By contrast Ordis' portrait video looks a lot better now, it has a lot more detail to it.

- Please fix Salyx syandanna and Equinox Night Aspect's dress clipping through the torso and becoming stuck when rolling/performing parkour

- The Sun is a lot brighter in distant planets (Mars, Ceres, Pluto) than it is near Earth. I think that ought to be fixed.

• Upvote 1

Still have Massive Randomly FPS drops , special in Draco... A little would be aceptable , but geting from 60 FPS to 9 is a killer..

Spec:
CPU// AMD FX 8350
GPU// Evga GTX 970 WTF+
RAM// Corsair 16 GB

Before the Update last night , my game never runned into FPS issue and played it smoth at Maxed out..

ulower the speach volume in quest and i can't hear much. when shoot i hear nothing, when doing solo and not shooting the ambient is lauder than vocals. what is the point to add female voice and make the effort when i cant even enjoy it

i love the hotfixes but can u fix the fire effects and ship parts of crossfires because it lags quite badly even though i have every setting on low i tried every thing in my power such as (getting rid of temp files, scanning pc fore errors, making pc look so bad and yet no difference)

Me and my friend's launcher got errors after this hotfix, launcher is stuck in "checking new contents" and vertifying seems did not work either. will probably make a thread about this

Unbelievable, still no fix:

- issue causing the Ability Menu to not close is rebound to LB on X360 Controller!

Please FIX IT soon!!

Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

That means I can enable Reverb again?

Also, can you guys at least check this thread? Jesus.

Edited by BakuDM

Still no fix for Shock Eximus doing magnetic procs instead of electric procs

• Upvote 1

Does Exterminate mission not showing red highlight on the map area that have enemies been fixed yet?

I LUV U SO MUCH DE, now I can finally use my archwing... YOU GUYS DESERVE A SUNDAY PLZ go to your family and get a good night sleep

8 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

Finally! Nice work

Edited by Rodistar

does this happen to someone else ? max download speed is 2kb/s only in warframe launcher .. when im downloading something through steam i can have up to 3Mb/s :/

15qamxl.jpg

Edited by Le_ChosE_CZ

Hi Magestey [ DE ] Rebecca ----- > The '' Mastery Sigil '' in Regalia Apprance Has Been Buged ! Pls i Hope You Fix it At Soon at possible i Can't Find Best Than That Regalia For The Back of My Excalibur .. :-( ... :sadcry: