Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

Guys please fix the fps drop :( many people I've encountered are having a lot of performance issues since hotfix 18.5.1. When I'm playing solo the game is just fine, super smooth and everything. When I set my matchmaking into public and joind a squad, my framerate drops as low as 12 fps then kinda gets its S#&$ together and stays at 20 or something, but its just not enough:( and I have all my settings on low. Its starting to become even painful :sad:

- During DAGGER stealth finishers I have noticed that enemies ragdoll before the animation actually finishes.

- LOTUS no longer tells us when the Juggernaut has moved on during Infested missions. Please bring that back, it was very good for pacing ourselves when we don't want to fight that thing.

- The portraits of Cephalons Simaris and Suda look a lot worse now. They are very bright and there is no hologram-like transparency to them. By contrast Ordis' portrait video looks a lot better now, it has a lot more detail to it.

- Please fix Salyx syandanna and Equinox Night Aspect's dress clipping through the torso and becoming stuck when rolling/performing parkour

- The Sun is a lot brighter in distant planets (Mars, Ceres, Pluto) than it is near Earth. I think that ought to be fixed.

Still have Massive Randomly FPS drops , special in Draco... A little would be aceptable , but geting from 60 FPS to 9 is a killer..

Spec:
CPU// AMD FX 8350
GPU// Evga GTX 970 WTF+
RAM// Corsair 16 GB

Before the Update last night , my game never runned into FPS issue and played it smoth at Maxed out..

i love the hotfixes but can u fix the fire effects and ship parts of crossfires because it lags quite badly even though i have every setting on low i tried every thing in my power such as (getting rid of temp files, scanning pc fore errors, making pc look so bad and yet no difference)