Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.3

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, ograzzt said:

When Shock Eximi will be removed, or at least reworked? Insant draining of all our energy for just staying near them is ridiculuos.

This wasn't fun or interesting or intuitive back in ye olde times and it isn't fun or interesting or intuitive now. It was always really really dumb and shows a lack of integrity or talent by whoever came up with this in the first place. Why in the hell were they re-added? 

Hey DE; adding more stupid cheese to enemies that we have no way of reacting to, anticipating, or reason for even existing, esp ones that we already got you to get rid of, is not making this game more interesting to play. Just makes folks not wanna play at all, really. 

Idk exactly where to put this but I think this is a bug. Failed last section of inaros quest and cannot retry mission due to placing sacred vessel in the previous mission and I can't start it because it's not in my inventory so I can't put it in my gear slot.

So while leveling my Inaros, I decided to do an Infested Mobile Defense mission, but I ended up finding this...

53d9668fd6.jpg

Fun fact, I proceeded to place the datamass into a console, it ate the datamass without allowing me to start defending it.

Hope this helps bring yet another fix to this great update, also, Staticor is still broken with carrying items, I want my beloved new wep to be fixed. D:

Edited by ValsezDraggy
Added the "D:" face at the end, to make it clear I'm not demanding anything.

11 hours ago, DERebecca said:

I don't know if it's a bug from this update but I noticed that there is one in the codex:

Go to Codex -> Training -> Advanced movements

Seems like I can't click on "1/5 Next", but I can only replay the tutorial, everything's OK with the other training programs.

12 hours ago, DERebecca said:

Hotfix 18.5.3

Note: We are continuing to work on fixes related to Sands of Inaros quest issues, expect this to be deployed in a future hotfix.

Changes

• Slightly tweaked wording on Ping limit warning to be more clear to end users.

• Optimized physics memory usage.

Fixes

• Fixed an issue with The Archwing Quest not being completable for players, specifically players being unable to start the Balor Fomorian mission..

• Fixed overzealous checks in cache verify that would mis-diganose corruption in data that was perfectly fine.

• Fixed regression in sound code causing performance issues.

• Fixed issues with certain weapons / powers causing ragdoll issues.

Still unable to turn on my PhysX :/

Good time of day. This is a message, a multiple Tenno wished me to send here, as they believe it would help.

Unknown Tenno wielding Limbo Warframe:

Hyekka Masters. I was very excited, when their flamethrowers just killed mexsec=0.1*5, while i was chilling in my Rift30sec before end. Are they equipped with Rift Napalm?How could it sustain itself in both planes? Are these beasts possess unique ability to shift themselves into the Rift?How did they managed to acquire such a power? Probability of such event~0 was not calculated in my Theorem. What am i missing?!

Spoiler

Public/solo, host or not, wherever they spawn, always.

Unknown Tenno wielding Valkyr Warframe.

Am i... Getting weaker? Some of these Grineer actually managed to penetrate my Hysteria successfully damaging me! They even could stagger me, or force to fall on the ground! I nearly got killed multiple times!  I also noticed that there is no feedback on damage i received during my emotion eruption, which i used to feel somewhere near the health/shield state.

Spoiler

Public, Not-a-host, Ceres, Draco, Multiple ranged enemies, from time to time. Didn't test in other circumstances.

I have been having problems using elevators, at first it was only with Inaros, but after 18.5.2 I can't use any elevator and sense most elevators have no way to wall run past or through, I have no hope of finishing most most mission I come across solo.