The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Please fix Lotus VO during objective changes & Juggernaut encounters

LordPreda

I just came out of an invasion Mobile Defense mission. At the mid point, while we were defending the second console, the thing suddenly disappeared without warning and a new objective popped up on the map (the old marker was still where the console was supposed to be, mind you, in an empty space, to add to the confusion). I wasn't next to the console at the time so I had no idea what had happened or where the countdown had gone to. Turns out the new objective was pointing to a Reactor we had to destroy (Corpus Settlement tileset).

Look, I get you have other priorities DE but maybe you could spare just a little time to fix these damn things. It can't be that hard, because I remember a time when she clearly said all of these things. Make Lotus tell us clearly every time the objective changes, and let us know what the new one is. I have had this happen to me many times during Sabotage -> Extermination. No warning, no voiceover, I just had to figure it out myself that the old objective was null. Because the old markers were still on the map.

Another missing voiceover is when the Juggernaut moves on during Infestation missions. How am I supposed to know when it's safe to start fighting again if Lotus doesn't say anything???

Stop ignoring this please.

More MISSING VOICEOVERS: LOTUS used to tell us the specific environmental effects of destroying Infested Hives during Infested Hive Sabotage missions. Increased cold, magnetic anomalies, etc. Please bring this back.

Edited by LordPreda