Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

18.5.3 Hotfix Launcher Error

NoobMaster068

After 18.5.3 is deployed, I finished the unusually slow download but then launcher get stuck at "checking for new contents" and when I try to verify download cache, i get stuck without the usual progress bar. anyone having the same problem? 

EDIT: Changing launcher option to 32-bit mode or toggling fullscreen on/off seems to fix this problem

Edited by NoobMaster068

Yes having same Problem . i downloaded the Hotfix and when i clicked on Play . Warframe.exe kept running in background  so i force closed it and re started the launcher it stopped at Checking For Content . Veryfing and Optimizing make it stuck at Checking for content again . And then it all repeats . Cant play since hotfix 18.5.3 

1 minute ago, TotallyLagging said:

Trying to reinstall again and now Warframe.msi refuses to run.

Just when I thought that things couldn't get any worse...

A possible fix: a friend told me to experiment with launcher setting, he himself made his game work again by toggling fullscreen in launcher

5 minutes ago, NoobMaster068 said:

A possible fix: a friend told me to experiment with launcher setting, he himself made his game work again by toggling fullscreen in launcher

Thing is I just uninstalled the game and now I can't even run the installer ( Warframe.msi ).

Also I did try changing my settings ( Disabling DirectX 11, running at 32bit, running on fullscreen ) and it just freezes the launcher.

3 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

Thing is I just uninstalled the game and now I can't even run the installer ( Warframe.msi ).

Also I did try changing my settings ( Disabling DirectX 11, running at 32bit, running on fullscreen ) and it just freezes the launcher.

I tried messing with launcher setting myself, and apparently turning off 64 bit mode made me receive another update, 12 mb big but the download is veeeery slow so I don't know yet if it works or not. 

also, changing launcher setting will make the launcher not responding, but after a few sec it runs again. hope it helps

41 minutes ago, TotallyLagging said:

IT WORKSSSS

54 minutes ago, NoobMaster068 said:

IT WORKSSSS

Really? Then grats on getting that working.

I'll just sit here, on my 6th reinstall, downloading a 30MB launcher update with 1 KB/s DL speed, regretting my decision to reinstall...

What the hell is wrong with these download speed anyway? I can watch a full 1 hour video on 1080p 60fps without problem and this S#&$ runs at 30 KB/s at best...

Edited by TotallyLagging

1 hour ago, TotallyLagging said:

Really? Then grats on getting that working.

I'll just sit here, on my 6th reinstall, downloading a 30MB launcher update with 1 KB/s DL speed, regretting my decision to reinstall...

What the hell is wrong with these download speed anyway? I can watch a full 1 hour video on 1080p 60fps without problem and this S#&$ runs at 30 KB/s at best...

Yeah, slow download speed since saturday. problem must be on server side. Good luck on getting yours work again