Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thx for bringing the toxic players

sLashx189

ever since the new syndana came out, ive been called a so many things for WINNING, the call me a pussy for not staying on the ground lol, thats just the start, i get death threats from pms lol, this does not bother me, but it may for some people, this couldve easily been avoided if conclave was more fleshed out from the start, i dont think this is pvp feedback but if i put this is general discussion, ill probably be called a pussy there too xD...... feelsbedman

Sadly all the wreckables are in their own noob-lobby now. The only salt i see on NA-west is the occasional person who looses their S#&$ when you ask how their daikyu shoots through 8-meter walls with perfect accuracy.

My recent expedition to NA-east pvp left an entirely different impression, lolmygod the scrubs. #WesternMasterRice

23 minutes ago, FlyingLlama said:

Sadly all the wreckables are in their own noob-lobby now. The only salt i see on NA-west is the occasional person who looses their S#&$ when you ask how their daikyu shoots through 8-meter walls with perfect accuracy.

My recent expedition to NA-east pvp left an entirely different impression, lolmygod the scrubs. #WesternMasterRice

omg right, i can imagine those peaceful matches full of smurfs