Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Mephisto) The Kickboxer

(PSN)Tomplexthis

{In all honesty this Warframe is inspired by DHKarates kwarang idea}

I just really thought it'd be cool if we had a Full on martial arts powered Warframe

Borrowing from the Atlas punch landslide, but instead of any outside powers, all his moves are martial skills

(Stats)
Health: 150 (450 at rank 30)
Shield Capacity: 125 (325 at rank 30)
Power: 150 (300 at rank 30)
Armor: 187
Sprint Speed: 1.25
Conclave: 100
Polarities: 2 Madurai (V) 
Aura Polarity: Vazarin (D)

Exilus Polarity: Naramon (-)

Passive:: Mephisto has innate Quick thinking,

lethal damage will drain into his energy pool,when he is at 15% or less health

It has a efficency rate of 240%

Power 1: Rapid Kicks/Spiral Kick/Ground Pound (25 Energy)

*It would have a very fast casting speed, increasing with natural talent*

{Rapid Kicks} If used while normally standing on the ground

Mephisto lock's onto 3 nearby targets and kicks each of them 4-6 times

1 target is hit by him, the other 2 are hit by shadow clones of him

The initial target takes 100% damage, the other two take 75% damage

{Spiral Kick} If used after being knocked down

*If used when Mephisto is knocked down, on the ground, he will do a spinning kick

*This spin kick can only be used if he has been knocked down, it will kick enemies in a violent spin

*Enemies hit will be sent flying back away from Mephisto and be stunned, taking impact damage, and an impact proc

{Ground Pound} If used while in the air

Mephisto Flies with a huge force to the ground, Stomping/Kicking it and stumbling nearby enemies

Enemies have their armor reduced by 20% and are stunned for 2-5 seconds, based on how close to the impact they were

Enemies near the impact take 100% damage, but the further away from impact, the less damage they take

This has a chance of causing a 100% impact proc and 6 second knockdown if it directly lands on a target enemy

Power 2: Force Kick (50 Energy)

Mephisto channels for 2 seconds to charge up a super kick, *he deflects all bullets while channeling, but not melee damage*

Once charged, whichever direction he is facing, he will kick with such a force it shoots a bullet wave of energy

This has a range of 20m, in a straight line, all enemies in the path are knocked down, take damage, and have their armor reduced by 20%

It also has a chance for a radiation proc, confusing any enemies hit by this wave of energy from the awesome powerful KICK xO

Power 3: Rapid Kicks (25 Energy)

Similar to how Valkyrs ripline and Atlas's landslide works, per each use the cost decreases

This is a combo like power, each kick adds up to a more ultimate kick on the 4th use

The first kick is a forward jab that lunges toward a target, the 2nd is a stopper stun trip

the 3rd is a kick into the downed targets sides/ribs, and the 4th is a final powerful stomp onto the target

While using this power, 2 shadow clones will be doing the same thing to 2 nearby enemies with 75% the damage

The first kick is 100% damage, the 2nd 110%, the 3rd 125%, the 4th does 150% damage, of the base damage

Cost wise is similar to how Atlas/Valkyrs powers worked

It would have a very fast casting speed, increasing with natural talent

Power 4: Round House (25 Energy)

I love the idea behind this, just wow, WOW, its basically a functionally useable castable Bladestorm like Ash

But, its not a forced animation, each press of the Ult/ 4, teleports Mephisto randomly to any nearby enemy within a 25m range

Each time his 4 is used, he teleports to an enemy, and majorly slams them with a super strong kick, sending them flying

Enemies will ragdoll with 100% increase force, and they will take 100% damage if they hit any objects or enemies

Each tap of the button teleports Mephisto to any enemy within range, and he kicks them with a tremendous truck like force

The casting cost reduces per use, and the casting speed increases via melee combo multiplier

You would see a Mephisto literally roundhousing everything in his path, enemies flying all over, and just plain getting destroyed

The kick animations would be totally random like ash's bladestorm

I could see a roundhouse to the face, a leg trip, stomp on the head, kicks to the rib/chest and face etc.

All the while Mephisto's 2 shadow clones would join in the fun as well with 50% of the damage from his 100%

In total he could take down entire mobs just kicking them with him and his 2 clones 

I just get all excited thinking about this Ultimate xD

You dont just press it and sit there, you have to keep pressing it and timing it to get in the combos

Not just press 4, watch buggy animations, and wait till its done... 

1 use is 1 kick, +2 from his shadow clones, each time

So besides all that, Wadda think? The Kickboxer of death perhaps

I still like my previous armordillo though =p

I would really think he needs a way to generate Energy, combined with his powers

For each kill by using his powers he would gain 1 energy

For each hit from his melee attacks or powers he gains 0.3

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis
*Cause hes a Kick boxer, not Boxer

1 minute ago, (PS4)AEXELHOLY said:

I love the idea of an Kickboxer/Muai Thai/MMA frame, I hope DE will see this and make him and an Muai Thai and MMA frame happen ^^ That would be so awesome.

i just really want a  pure melee styled warframe, but Mephisto's ultimate is just to fun to think about

His main thing would be his powerful kicks, and his 2 shadow clones that act along side him

Maybe for his first power it should be Rapid Kicks, not Punches, since he is a kickboxer after all

Kinda just realised its Rapid punches, not kicks for his first

But still, rapid kicks, and a spinning  kick, and then a super ground stomp with his foot, preferably left, itd make me mad -_-

I think his rapid kicks could be like Chun-lee's, where he says YAH YAH YAH, while using Rapid Kicks

It would be funny to actually for once, have a Warframe who makes noise, or says something

Each time he attacks with his kicks he would go YAH, 

HO-i-YAH

WAHHH

HIYAHHHH

DENG LE POOO, SOK KAH NEH??

CHOW MENG? xO 

-_- ignore that