Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Ways to get PLATINIUM!!!!!

Identiht

Ok fine you let us start off with 50 Platinium but after that we basically stop getting them unless we buy them which by the way there aren't a lot of fortunate people that can afford them.....I mean seriously 4.99USD just for 70 Plats????Make it so that we obtain Platinium through Daily Rewards man or through missions! If not fine...but at least increase the drop rate of Prime parts then.....so we can sell them for Platinium......I'm not hating on this game,I love this game but seriously developers u gotta put urself in our shoes as well man! I'm definitely gonna comtinue playing this game but it will be more awesome if y'all introduce better and more easier ways to earn platinium.....im sure plenty of players agree with me as well,I've only started the game 2 weeks ago so I'm sure a lot of the seasoned players will be like "Oh,u can just paly harder missions on the void to get better parts to sell for more platinium.....".I'm only rank 3 and have only Volt ok! Pls put my plead into consideration pls,thank you for taking your time to read something u probably will not put into the game tho....but other ways thank you :]

Platinum is very easily obtainable ingame via the trading system.

If you have the items people want, you can make yourself quite a fortune in plats.

DE will never make platinum farmable since 99% of the game is obtainable without the need of platinum and, as I said, you can get it via trading.

So try looking on the trading tab what is asked for with WTB and see if you can farm that item.

Then you can trade that and, boom, you have made yourself some platinum :)

2 minutes ago, iEIectrical said:

Ok fine you let us start off with 50 Platinium but after that we basically stop getting them unless we buy them which by the way there aren't a lot of fortunate people that can afford them.....I mean seriously 4.99USD just for 70 Plats????Make it so that we obtain Platinium through Daily Rewards man or through missions! If not fine...but at least increase the drop rate of Prime parts then.....so we can sell them for Platinium......I'm not hating on this game,I love this game but seriously developers u gotta put urself in our shoes as well man! I'm definitely gonna comtinue playing this game but it will be more awesome if y'all introduce better and more easier ways to earn platinium.....im sure plenty of players agree with me as well,I've only started the game 2 weeks ago so I'm sure a lot of the seasoned players will be like "Oh,u can just paly harder missions on the void to get better parts to sell for more platinium.....".I'm only rank 3 and have only Volt ok! Pls put my plead into consideration pls,thank you for taking your time to read something u probably will not put into the game tho....but other ways thank you :]

ok give plat away for free and DE can start relieving workers of their jobs. You don't need plat for ANYTHING in this game that has some sort of function. frames and weapons drop for free. so do primes. the only things locked are cosmetics (which there are free ones from time to time) and slots, which are extremely cheap. the prime parts is just bad RNG on your part.

That is one whiny post.

PS: I promised to use more positive feedback.  Fine.
There a are a lot of ways to acquire platinum and keep it stockpiled, it is up to you to choose one. Corrupted mods and nightmare mods are relative easy to get, but allays wanted in the trading.  Even junk parts - each part is one platinum at the lowest cost. 

Edited by phoenix1992

Like I said I started this game 2 weeks ago so I have no idea what items are worth well others are not.....and ok fine then,Developers,just expand our trade options pls.....Why is it that we can only sell prime parts and not the normal usual kind of blueprints u know.....

This game is a business, and DE needs to make money on it. Compared to most MMOs, they are extremely generous with how much you can get for "free" in this game just by farming and having patience. And the only things you need plat for are for slots and accessories; just about everything else can be earned via practice, work, and tenacity.

Warframe is a game where you can get everything without spendin a dime, you just need time, where their only way of making money is through prime access and slots for warframe/weapons and cosmetics, if you want them to have an option of getting plat in game, you're basically asking them to kill their business, and yes, you sound so whiny

if you're curious about the prices for items being traded, warframe.market is a good site to look at since all of the prices there are posted by the players themselves, so you can at least get an idea

Warframe is a game where you can get everything without spendin a dime, you just need time, where their only way of making money is through prime access and slots for warframe/weapons and cosmetics, if you want them to have an option of getting plat in game, you're basically asking them to kill their business, and yes, you sound so whiny

if you're curious about the prices for items being traded, warframe.market is a good site to look at since all of the prices there are posted by the players themselves, so you can at least get an idea

if they increase how easy you can obtain platinum free, everything will just cost more plat on market and trade.... its called inflation doesn't take a ph. D in economics's to know that

Besides DE gotta pay rent

Edited by Dextral

13 minutes ago, iEIectrical said:

Dude if you are not happy with the way I talk you can just tell me,I'll be more 'polite', Mr.

You literally joined a hour ago....accord to the profile page.

It's not hard to get plat, go to the trading market, see what's for sale, check how to get it, and sell it.

It may seem hard for new people, but trust me, I thought that too, I was completely wrong.

50 minutes ago, iEIectrical said:

This is a free to play game so platinum sales are directly responsible for providing income to the developers, and honestly the devs are quite generous in what's given out for free.  (Practically everything apart from some cosmetics.)

To be honest, I don't think many people purchase platinum at full price.  Also, while it's nice to splurge once in a while and buy things with platinum, when someone does that they're really buying themselves out of game time.

If the drop rate of prime parts is increased, then the selling price will be lower and so will the demand, so that idea is half baked.

Enjoy the game for now, and if you really find yourself spending hundreds of hours on it, well...  I think it's okay to either throw a few dollars at DE or...  Farm for lots of mods and sell something like a maxed serration, etc. for platinum.

Good luck and welcome to the Warframe.

Edited by sushidubya

When I saw the thread title I thought it was going to be full of links to dodgy websites. Guess I was wrong thankfully. But yeah, as others have said trading is pretty much the best way to get platinum if you don't want to spend money. 

You do realize if prime parts are much easier to get, then their prices will drop? Even right now plenty of prime parts are considered "junk" and untradeable with plats because everyone can get them very easily. Their rarity in fact is what give you chance to earn platinums

Just play regularly really, sooner or later, in one way or another Warframe will always give you a chance to earn free platinums. You can get 1000 platinum just by watching prime time and dev stream. They once gave out free platinums and mods that worth at least 500 plats each just because they made a blunder. They held many contest that will rewards you with platinums and you can even earn real money from steam workshop. Event mods are always worth to sell.

TLDR: Even if you didn't spend any cent,  in one way or another Warframe will rewards your playtime and patience. So there are no need for extra easy way to earn platinums.