The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

☠ ◄ BLOOD ORDER ► ☠ Recruit is OPEN ► Emblem ► Discord ► Website ► FB Page & Group ► Contest & Events ► Join the Order!!!

TarantulaX

Clan: FakePrime

Warlord: AngelzREX

Members: 2 (We created that clan me and my friend yesterday :,) )

Tier: I don't really know...I think the lowest one...

Hope we can still join x)

Edited by AngelzREX
mistake

• 2 weeks later...

I'm Schrodingers_Bodybag and I currently represent the mountain clan Unicorn Meat Farm. Of all the larger alliances here yours seems to be one the better-organized ones, and we'd like to join. Our current alliance Tenno Above All appears to be dead for all intents and purposes. Our clan alone represents at least half of the active members at any given time, and in a large alliance(63 clans, multiple storm & mountain) this is usually a clear indicator of a dead alliance. That and the alliance Ts3 seems to have been down for about a month. Sorry for the barrage of information, but since we've only been in this alliance for a few months(mid June) I felt it would be prudent to explain our situation lest we be mistaken for alliance hoppers. 

Warlord Name: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Clan Name: Unicorn Meat Farm

Tier: Mountain

Members: 263/300

Edited by Schrodingers_Bodybag

On 9/15/2016 at 6:40 AM, Schrodingers_Bodybag said:

I'm Schrodingers_Bodybag and I currently represent the mountain clan Unicorn Meat Farm. Of all the larger alliances here yours seems to be one the better-organized ones, and we'd like to join. Our current alliance Tenno Above All appears to be dead for all intents and purposes. Our clan alone represents at least half of the active members at any given time, and in a large alliance(63 clans, multiple storm & mountain) this is usually a clear indicator of a dead alliance. That and the alliance Ts3 seems to have been down for about a month. Sorry for the barrage of information, but since we've only been in this alliance for a few months(mid June) I felt it would be prudent to explain our situation lest we be mistaken for alliance hoppers. 

Warlord Name: Schrodingers_Bodybag

Clan Name: Unicorn Meat Farm

Tier: Mountain

Members: 263/300

Welcome to Blood Order!!!!!

Warlord Name: Ardame

Clan Name: The Best of Memes

Tier: Ghost, Brand new clan I have started myself and am currently attempting to grow. As I said it's brand spanking new so it's only me, but in time I plan on growing it to a much larger clan

Members: 1, ;/

7 hours ago, Ardame said:

Warlord Name: Ardame

Clan Name: The Best of Memes

Tier: Ghost, Brand new clan I have started myself and am currently attempting to grow. As I said it's brand spanking new so it's only me, but in time I plan on growing it to a much larger clan

Members: 1, ;/

hi you are now invited to Blood Order

4 hours ago, SUCG-Shadow said:

We are a Ghost Clan old as time itself, but mostly it's just me who is active, and we have some inactive members. If you like to have us, we will be thrilled! =D 

Warlord Name: SUCG-Shadow

Clan Name: Dawn

Clan Tier: Ghost

Number of Members in your Clan: 10

hi your clan is now invited to Blood Order welcome

• 2 weeks later...