The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Possible Change to the Void?

Diazanite

As most of us know, some of the void missions can be incredibly underwhelming, even more so if you have a squad. Don't worry, never fear! We have the technology, we can rebuild them, make them stronger... faster... better!

Pay a fee of 500,000 (or whatever is determined to be fair for this) when going into a void mission and gain these effects;

All Modes:

• Increased Health, Armor and Shields (By nearly double)
  • Increased Damage, and Elemental Modifications (By nearly double)
  • Chance to add extra modifications to mission (Eximus Stronghold, Extra Elemental Mods/Damage, Nightmare mode, etc.)
  • 50% chance to double dip into a rotation or reward pool. (5 minutes could reward 2 Bo Prime Ornaments or Bo Ornament and Carrier Prime Systems, or Vasto Receiver and Forma)

Defense:

• Decreased Objective Health and Shields
  • Cooldown of Laser Turrets increased

Mobile Defense

• Increased time to hack terminals
  • Decreased Objective Health and Shields
  • Receive increased damage from all sources (open to other ideas for this)

Interception:

• Increased time to decode message
  • Enemies hack the terminals at each node faster
  • Surrounding enemies now capture nodes by standing in the area (similar to how the Tenno capture nodes but at a shorter range)

Survival:

• Life Support packs now restore 3% instead of 5% and drop 15% less frequently
  • Life Support Capsules now restore 15% instead of 25%

Obviously all numbers are subject to change, and i'm open to more ideas to add for everything, i took the base of the idea from D3's empowered grifts. added in the bonus loot because we cant just do this stuff for fun ;D

you know what would be really nice? DE removing all the trash out of the void loot tables like keys, cores and forma bp, it feels like a massive rip off when i do missions to farm for parts i really need and get repeatedly keys, cores and other unneeded junk as a reward. the void missions are annoying enouth as it is.