Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 18.5.4

[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.5.4

Enemy Spawning Adjustments (Missed 18.5 Note)

Update 18.5 contained a change made to ensure that enemies will no longer spawn in areas that have been cleared, as long as the level is not on alert.  This change was made to help prevent an exploit that caused enemies to rapidly spawn in the same room only to be instantly killed by stealthed players, and these enemies never scaled.  This was limited mostly to Deception Missions, but was present in Sabotage, Mobile Defense or Spy Missions as well.

Enemies will now spawn in areas not yet seen by players.  This will allow players to clear rooms stealthily, while avoiding enemies spawning behind players and potentially ruining any stealth runs.  ‘Alerted’ enemies will spawn nearby and out of sight, but can also spawn in rooms already seen by players.

These changes will not affect enemy spawning in Exterminate, Excavation, Survival or Defense Missions, but will have a slight impact on enemy spawning on other Mission types.

Changes

•    Loot Crates obtained in the Orokin Moon tileset puzzle rooms will no longer play rare Loot Crate audio FX which mislead players. 
•    Improved the lighting FX displaying on Squad ships seen outside the player’s Landing Craft.
•    Removed item drops from Mastery Rank 4 survival test.
•    Removed redundant Empty Relay Instances
•    Cleaned up Kubrow barks and breathing.
•    Chat is now enabled in 'Vendor Mode' in Maroo's Bazaar. 
•    The Provoked Mod now affects Inaros's bleed out damage. 

Fixes

•    Fixed a bug preventing the extraction door from opening in Sands of Inaros quest.
•    Fixed issues with the Sacred Vessel being consumed too early in the Sands of Inaros quest, leading to progression stoppers. We are working on a script for this - stand by for news of it being complete.
•    Fixed an issue caused by the Stalker activating alert lockdowns when appearing in Missions on Orokin Moon tilesets.
•    Fixed Bursa MOAs not properly reporting their kills as belonging to a player in challenges after they’ve been hacked.
•    Fixed an error that would occur when entering bleedout in Conclave as Inaros while looking at an enemy player.
•    Fixed a memory leak that would occur with Clan and Alliance emblems in Relays.
•    Fixed audio FX that were not properly functioning on Inaros’ tomb doors in the Sands of Inaros Quest.
•    Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory.
•    Fixed an error causing the Vessel to be lost from the player’s inventory during the Sands of Inaros Quest Mission.
•    Fixed a crash that would occur in PhysX.
•    Fixed Astral Twilight being fully ranked when obtained in Orokin Moon Spy Missions.
•    Fixed an issue that allowed players to equip non-conclave weapons in conclave mode. 
•    Fixed an issue with Loadout Slot unlocks for PvE being accessible in the Conclave Arsenal. 
•    Fixed a bug causing all fusion cores in mission rewards to be labelled “new”.
•    Fixed an issue in Moon Spy Mission allowing players to bypass the obstacles/puzzle
•    Fixed error where randomizing your Kubrow’s appearance could result in unnatural fur colours.
•    Fixed Bursa spawning mechanics to prevent unlimited spawns in missions where alarms could not be disabled.
•    Fixed Xiphos turrets not being destroyed when their creator leaves the mission. 
•    Fixed a bug causing Liset turrets to be destroyed after a host migration.
•    Fixed an error preventing Nightmare mods being received from Sabotage Nightmare Missions. 
•    Fixed an issue where players could cause issues in the arsenal if they opened the loadout menu while browsing a specific item in a category.
•    Fixed issues with crates spawning on the wrong levels of Moon Defense. 
•    Fixed an issue with various level holes. 
•    Fixed issues with the Draco elevator, we now teleport players to the top of the elevator in the event they fall through. 

Thx For the Fixes, as always!!! Now let's throw sand everywhere!! i want to build a sand castle with Inaros! Why i can't! DE! u should make the 3rd ability of Inaros to make sand castles and then rhino comes like a bully and destroy the Inaros sand castle!! ;W; Why rhino, why

Make all bursa kills count.  It should never have been one specific type of bursa to fill the last jar.

Thanks for reinforcing the Draco focus farming as well.

Edit: I just finished the last jar.  Out of 28 bursa spawns only 6 of them were denial bursas.  I highly doubt that you would have to get 28 manics or juggernauts to spawn in order to complete those jars.

Edited by djternan

5 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Fixes

• Fixed issues with the Draco elevator, we now teleport players to the top of the elevator in the event they fall through.

Is this life? Thanks a lot guys!

Still no fix for Mag Prime leg armor (on her hips) and Supra not having textures apparently (they appear pitch black) (my Liset in today's Hijack sortie had the same issue when it was high enough too)

EDIT: Thanks for the Arsenal Slots UI change too ;D

Edited by NightmareT12

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

First!

2 minutes ago, TheSpeaker said:

first?

2 minutes ago, Kronauer said:

yay first?

Nope, nope, and nope. What is with people and saying first? It adds nothing of value to the topic and serves little more than a look-at-me flag for people that post that stuff. 

1 minute ago, JohnViande said:

So it is confirmed then.

Draco is and will remain the only way to level Focus.

Very sad!

How much do you get from a regular 4 round run in Draco? I got 5k focus :S What am I missing? Is there a special trick or something? Everyone claims Draco is better for focus farming now but I just can't see it.

1 minute ago, JohnViande said:

So it is confirmed then.

Draco is and will remain the only way to level Focus.

Very sad!

At a conversational level, the perspective of a few of us is that the over-rewarding nodes like Draco do seem to have become even more of an 'obvious choice' in a couple of ways, but endless massacre of non-scaling enemies did pose a problem in principle. We are working toward the vast issue of equalizing rewards.

Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this reallyy got me mad it almost made me stop playing warframe