[DE]Rebecca

Hotfix 18.5.4

Still no fix for:

Hi space mom! <3 <3 xoxo

Edited by Xylys
  • Upvote 1

Thx For the Fixes, as always!!! Now let's throw sand everywhere!! i want to build a sand castle with Inaros! Why i can't! DE! u should make the 3rd ability of Inaros to make sand castles and then rhino comes like a bully and destroy the Inaros sand castle!! ;W; Why rhino, why

• Upvote 10

Make all bursa kills count.  It should never have been one specific type of bursa to fill the last jar.

Thanks for reinforcing the Draco focus farming as well.

Edit: I just finished the last jar.  Out of 28 bursa spawns only 6 of them were denial bursas.  I highly doubt that you would have to get 28 manics or juggernauts to spawn in order to complete those jars.

Edited by djternan
  • Upvote 31

5 minutes ago, DERebecca said:

Fixes

• Fixed issues with the Draco elevator, we now teleport players to the top of the elevator in the event they fall through.

Is this life? Thanks a lot guys!

Still no fix for Mag Prime leg armor (on her hips) and Supra not having textures apparently (they appear pitch black) (my Liset in today's Hijack sortie had the same issue when it was high enough too)

EDIT: Thanks for the Arsenal Slots UI change too ;D

Edited by NightmareT12
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

First!

2 minutes ago, TheSpeaker said:

first?

2 minutes ago, Kronauer said:

yay first?

Nope, nope, and nope. What is with people and saying first? It adds nothing of value to the topic and serves little more than a look-at-me flag for people that post that stuff. 

• Upvote 35

1 minute ago, JohnViande said:

So it is confirmed then.

Draco is and will remain the only way to level Focus.

Very sad!

How much do you get from a regular 4 round run in Draco? I got 5k focus :S What am I missing? Is there a special trick or something? Everyone claims Draco is better for focus farming now but I just can't see it.

1 minute ago, JohnViande said:

So it is confirmed then.

Draco is and will remain the only way to level Focus.

Very sad!

At a conversational level, the perspective of a few of us is that the over-rewarding nodes like Draco do seem to have become even more of an 'obvious choice' in a couple of ways, but endless massacre of non-scaling enemies did pose a problem in principle. We are working toward the vast issue of equalizing rewards.

• Upvote 39

I knew it and this confirms it. Now there are even less ways to effectively gain focus.

Edited by Airwolfen
bit too much sarcasm
  • Upvote 16

Ah, so removing the farming method many players was using was a missed patch note in 18.5.

Thanks. Thanks for clearing that up. Really. Could've happened to anyone. Really.

• Upvote 37

Fixed an issue causing players to be automatically logged out during the End of Mission screen, causing them to lose their Mission’s inventory. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS this reallyy got me mad it almost made me stop playing warframe 

• Upvote 12

Still unable to re-activate Physx effects on my GTX 560 Ti. Been this way since 18.5. Heard some other people fixed it by setting physx to be processed by their CPU's.

Edited by Theramalse
  • Upvote 1